I´m married but is other guy my soulmate?

May 30, 2020 at 05:41 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) AmberAnderson
I´m married but is other guy my soulmate?
I might have made a mistake marrying my boyfriend of a couple years. I feel love for him but he is verbally abusive and drinks a lot of alcohol to the point it affects our marriage because he is gross about it, makes me want to leave, he yells at me and his family and his daughters that are my age have no idea how he actually is, I hope they never know too.
--------_---------
Soooooo....there is this guy at work I feel connected too, and I decided to be weird and Google his name and his address came up actually and I couldn´t believe his address is only one number away from being exactly like mine, except he lives 20 miles away from me. We have the same type of personality I noticed, and this is just from short talks in the hall at work with him. I don´t really know him, I´m married, but he told me his birthday. We are both 26.
-----

My husband is 50. Born October 23, 1969
Guy at work is born October 13, 1993.

I am born February 8th, 1994.

------
My husband is Scorpio.
Guy at work is a Libra.
I am an Aquarius.

------
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 30, 2020 at 05:54
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
As you stated, you´re mirroring personality types. Which you probably attract the same masculine over and over repeatedly, because your birth chart as a certain signature.
May 30, 2020 at 07:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
time of birth? and place of birth?
May 30, 2020 at 07:21
(Aquarius) AmberAnderson » MarvinReal
Hello.

My husband is born
October 23 1969 Bellefontaine, Ohio
Unknown Time

Guy at work is born
October 13 1993 Russells Point, Ohio
Unknown Time

I wish I could give a time but my husband would not know and the guy at work doesn´t know I even think about this...
May 30, 2020 at 07:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s not about synastry score. Synastry score on this website is stupidly incorrect. It´s missing about ten important details astrologer should consider, plus synastry alone isn´t enough to say.

You will always find someone more compatible. Good luck in changing partners all your life.

More of an actual problem is his behaviour as she says. She might exaggerate it or perceive it. Only she knows the truth and the cameras.
May 30, 2020 at 07:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AmberAnderson
=====
I understand. Let´s take a look.
May 30, 2020 at 07:34
=====
You don´t know your own birth time either?
May 30, 2020 at 07:45
Hi again. I should mention that I suppose.

My birthday is February 08, 1994
Washington, Pennsylvania

I feel this connection and I just can not longer ignore it. I appreciate any advice or ideas. Thank you so much for any response you have.
May 30, 2020 at 07:50
(Aquarius) AmberAnderson » goldenlion32
Thank you :) I never saw it like that before.
May 30, 2020 at 07:52
(Aries) ram_goat » AmberAnderson
you should give that idea a lot of thought.

the similarities in the charts are uncanny.
May 30, 2020 at 07:57
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » AmberAnderson
It takes a lot of patience and love to be with someone who is working through addiction. Couple that with the abuse, you’re in a desperate situation and I’m sorry for that. His actions say he’s not serious about getting help, in fact, you said he isn’t getting it. What have you tried on your end to get him to stop drinking and the abusive behavior?
May 30, 2020 at 07:58
=====
Listen to Lune Rouge. She has lot of experience with such cases from her social work.
May 30, 2020 at 08:11
(Aquarius) AmberAnderson » dani_mae1
He was never serious about getting help. I have done a police report on him two years ago for his abusive behavior when I was younger and he would drink. I never deserved it but stayed when he said "never again" or he will get counseling. I left him twice because he was abusive to me and told a couple people on my side of the family about it who no longer talk to me because I went back to him when he cried and said he´ll get help. Then within the next day he said "he doesn´t need help" and he is fine. I get yelled at trying to help him. I never feel loved by him, but I love him. He won´t let me help him. I should Google more ways to help .

Tonight he is no different. The neighbor got him drunk, I have his texts. When I got off work, sometimes I just wish I would come home ton someone sober and show they loved me just a little bit.
May 30, 2020 at 08:12
You´re right! Everything she wrote was spot on!
May 30, 2020 at 08:21
=====
You should get out of it quickly I feel.

Btw, could you say more about the beginnings of your relationship with both men? When and perhaps how you met your husband and at what age? How it was over years? Was it always so bad?

How come that you didn´t ever felt loved by him?

Is 00:00 (midnight) your birth time, or it´s unknown?
May 30, 2020 at 08:21
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » AmberAnderson
2 years dealing with this is a long timeframe with no results.

I would say ultimatums are needed but it looks as though you have tried that route, which is why I asked what you had done already.

Addicts don’t think, and when they do it’s pretty selfish thoughts. I speak from experience, I’ve been on both ends.

From the addicts perspective, it’s as if they’re in this dark desolate hole and you are your number one enemy in regards to everything you think and the only thing that numbs it are the drugs/alcohol. It’s a bad place to be and often the drive to get out isn’t there naturally.

You know the perspective of the other already so I don’t need to explain that. But just remember your self worth as well. You can spin your wheels a lot with addicts. Know when enough is enough and love doesn’t mean being abused.

And truly, when I was an alcoholic, it took losing everything to make me pull myself out of that hole. I’m thankful that period came before my kids were cognitive, and that my husband stood by me. But really, no one could help me but me. I hope you understand that about the situation.
May 30, 2020 at 09:25
(Sagittarius) Sus
One thing I know and not taking astrology in consideration is: when we are married and another person becomes our main concern, marriage or relationship is doomed. Cause something is not working. And probably never Will. Sorry if I seem too harsh. Adiction is not healthy. You are trying to save your husband from himself. Does he wants that? This seems a saviour/martyr relationship. Love is a tough thing
May 30, 2020 at 11:01
(Virgo) rohini moon » AmberAnderson
I came home again to a raging drunk. He promised he would change and he won´t get help, not even if he hurts me.

I don´t believe this to be an astrology matter. This is an addiction matter. Addicts are the most selfish people, they will always find a reason no matter how minsicule to drink..in fact they WANT a reason, picking fights is part of the protocol. Nobody on gods green earth wants to live with and come home to a belligerent drunkard. Nobody. I´d say depending on his level of severity in terms of drinking - you need to have a serious sober talk with him -( as you and I both know, there is no reasoning or talking to a drunk, your wasting your breath. ) and tell him, his drinking is affecting not only his life but everyone around him, and it needs to stop. Now I know, that usually winds up going nowhere, but if you´ve left before, you can leave again, maybe an extended period longer to show him you´re serious. But, I´m sure if you did leave again, he would just get bombed even worse now that you´re not there..........Always a reason, like I said.

He´s already 50 and I don´t know how long he has been drinking or how hardcore he is about it, but for his own sake and well being and yours, pray that he doesn´t become ill from long term alcohol effects. . I hope and pray you find a resolution in this matter, it´s a miserable situation to be in.

Best of luck, Amber.
May 30, 2020 at 11:16
(Libra) leorising
i have my birthday on October 23th, i´m a cute, very sentimental, i would do anything for love.
in my work there is a person who has a birthday on the October 13th, they look cute but ...
come along for you to see something lol.
Edited : this person that I meet from october 13th is false , but At first sight, you think that it’s a prince ! But he put anyone in troubles
for sure you will miss your husband of October 23th. make the switch and then come here to tell ...

:68:
P.S: (I made this comment on the anniversary, but I don´t believe that astrology is superior to the laws of social relationship (Saturn))
May 30, 2020 at 11:40
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
A lot of this to depends what you grew up with. My parents yelled and screamed all the at each other growing up, my wife´s family same way. For some having a Love / Hate relationship is normal because that is the way they were raised. My wife and I yell at each other all the time. My wife and I drink excessively too. If you didn´t grow up in this kind of relationship and it´s not what your use to then it can feel like abuse I guess, to me it just seems normal. I would get bored if I wasn´t in a love/ hate relationship.
May 30, 2020 at 11:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Listen, I am really sorry for having been a bit (or a lot) rude in my reply that I deleted a bit after I posted it. But if you didn´t even see it, so much the better, haha.

Anyway, this is my most sincere advice: focus totally on yourself. On healing your self-esteem and confidence.

Don´t put your attention on this man from work now. Don´t complicate things for you more than they already are. I know that if we are on a totally unworkable relationship, and especially if one is being treated badly, the tendency is to focus on that individual that gives us attention and who understand us.

But without having actually ended the relationship with your husband, this would only complicate things for you. And having that Neptune-Moon exact conjunction, and more so in the situation you currently are, can only make you to idealize others as an escape mechanism.

In order to solve a problem, one need to go to its roots. And your husband´s situation with alcohol isn´t the root of it. The problem is one of indecisiveness from your part. An unwillingness or difficulty to make a firm decision about it, due to an issue of injured self-esteem and self-confidence.

So what I feel you should do, is to work on yourself first. Find a good therapist (one who actually does psychotherapy without drugs, but who actually deliver therapy), and work on your self-esteem and self-confidence. Once you do, you would know what to do with your husband, according to his willingness or lack thereof to handle his alcohol problem, and/or according to whether not there is a real compatibily between you two.

That´s the way I think you should go. Trust me, if it isn´t your husband, it could be anyone else. Because even though he might be behaving in destructive ways, it is your own self-sabotaging habits which is keeping you in an unworkable relationship.

So focus on yourself; on improving yourself; on repairing your self-confidence and self-esteem; on achieving self-love. And use whatever available methods you have for that: self-help books; psychotherapy, spiritual healing, life coaching sessions, spiritual practices, etc, etc.

Do that, and the solution(s) will present themselves.
May 30, 2020 at 11:46
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » MarvinReal
I was talking about the website. I was talking about like I have Uranus in Libra, Capricorn Mercury, Aries in Chiron, Jupiter/Mars in Scorpio, Virgo pluto 29 degrees on the cusp of Libra.

I always attract men with those main themes because this is the karma or soul intention of the Masculine energy signature in my chart.

So usually you end up with different combinations. Guy may be different, but the lessons keep coming up repeatedly involving those archetype until I master them.
May 30, 2020 at 11:53
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Uranus in Capricorn, Neptune in Capricorn, Saturn in Pisces (Escapism) Alcoholism/Addictions with Lilith in Aries in the 6th house.
You will keep attracting the masculine who have escapism issues until you figure out why you’re attracted to them. So you have to look at your family for and see what kind of ways your family escapes reality and what addictions/habits they have.
If they use drugs/alcohol you will have to work on co-dependency and recovery programs that involve Adult Children of Alcoholism/Addicts and start seeing how that applies for beginners.
You have to Mars in Aquarius which is masculine who like 100% freedom. And Jupiter in Scorpio, who tends to me more about psychology and spiritual teacher. Which you’d have to look at Vedic Astrology and see what Mahadasha you’re in to if you have period of Jupiter Mahadasha at some point which will probably release you from the lower conscious relationships.
May 30, 2020 at 17:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
Well, that´s a great piece of advice. :15:

Unfortunately I didn´t see your original reply, because I like when people are rude. It´s so natural you know. :3:
May 30, 2020 at 17:46
(Virgo) rohini moon » Davis212
Well, whatever you originally said I´m glad you retracted as ultimately none of us know this person or know what kind of miserable situation she is going through at home...and unless you´ve ever experienced living with an addict, you really have no clue how god awful it can be for everyone around them.

Our home is supposed to be a place of security and comfort...not a warzone or a battleground. You know what I mean? an addict isn´t only hurting themselves - they´re making everyone around them suffer, and it isn´t fair, nor right.

I wish the best for her and her situation,maybe the upcoming eclipses will prove a beneficial change on the horizon for her
May 30, 2020 at 18:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, I fully agree with you on that. And I´ve actually have had close family members gone through that in the past; so I have some familiarity with it. It ain´t easy at all.

She needs to work on herself. After 12 years of having counseled others (this was a few decades ago) including many couples, I noticed time and time again that until the individual worked on himself first, they remained in the bad situation being indecisive about it.

But once they worked on themselves, they were suddenly capable of "seeing the light" and of making a firm decision about their situations.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »