Im going crazy

May 20, 2020 at 22:46 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) agvnsdei
Im going crazy
I met this girl on a dating site. Im blue, she´s red. I fell for her hard. Today I told her that i think about her all the time, but I cant tell if shes not into me or just shy. She´s Japanese, so i dont know how to handle her, because shes very shy. She´s moving back to Japan in 3 months, but I just want to be with her. I would go with her to Japan. When we are together i just feel in peace and complete, even though the communication isnt perfect, we dont have those awkward silences, the vibe is just perfect. I just want to touch her all the time, shes so beautiful, for me shes perfect. I feel like I just want to take care of her, protect her and give her all my love. Its getting so deep now, and I dont know what to do. Someone please help because im going crazy I have never felt this before and have no idea how to handle this. Im 32 and i feel like im 17 lol.

https://imgur.com/gfindHS
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 21, 2020 at 10:19
(Capricorn) Luna Lena
Man...You´re hoaxed by serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine.

If you are curious what are your relationship trends from the astrological point of view it´s another story.

The picture has expired. :83:
May 21, 2020 at 12:19
(Capricorn) agvnsdei » Luna Lena
Updated the post.
May 21, 2020 at 14:54
(Capricorn) Luna Lena
:78:From your perspective: Chiron in Gemini in 7th house. Key wound you have to solve. Communication isn´t perfect as you noticed. Chiron quincunx Mercury.

Venus :192: Moon. Quite exact aspect.
Moon :194: Pluto could explain the depth you feel.

:78:Her Chiron is in Leo in 1st house. That could explain her shyness and why she eventually retreat. Key wound she has to solve. Her Ascendant and Venus are in Leo so she is much of the Lion but lacking the mane I would say.

:78:Synastry:

Your Moon :191: her Venus: compassionate, but be careful becouse you are emotionally vulnerable now.

Your North Node meets her Moon - her qualities to fulfill your life purpose
Her North Node meets your Sun - your qualities to fulfill her life purpose

Venus :192: Venus: You both looking for love but from two opposite directions.
Moon :193: Jupiter: mutual interests will bring you a benefit
Uranus :194: Moon: afraid to bond.

I would say that she met you in order to recognize the Leo energy you have - Moon and Lilith in Leo (:191::152: :195::151: :192::154:). Look at her planets and objects and especially her North Node: 5th house/Leo

Be aware of your emotional vulnerability now. Your Sun :191: Neptune so you tend to self-sacrifice yourself. Don´t take any drastic decisions: don´t go with her to Japan unless it´s SOBER decision. Don´t give her your house or car...

If she´s moving back to Japan you know what that means? Don´t panic or despair. Lead the relationship consciously to the win/win situation. Learn how to communicate, have fun with the process of seducing the woman.

:37: :3: :17:
May 21, 2020 at 17:26
(Sagittarius) Sus
Two aspects caught my eye: get Venus in your 9th ah ah
Your moon in 9th ah ah again...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra