Trusting my pisces intuition

May 18, 2020 at 15:36 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) piscesqween
Trusting my pisces intuition
Hi,
I am very interested to see what combination would be best for me to pair up with.

My past relationship history has been:
- ex #1: sun, moon, mercury, mars are in pisces, venus is in Taurus
- ex #2: sun: aries, moon: capricorn, mercury: aries, venus: aquarius, mars: aries
- currently dating: Sun: taurus, moon: pisces, mercury: taurus, venus: taurus, mars: virgo

Not sure of rising for any of them but mine is in aquarius.
My chart:
Sun: Pisces
Moon: Taurus
Mercury: Pisces
Venus: Pisces
Mars: Virgo

Would most like to know what pair would give me the most peace. I seem to get a lot of anxiety in relationships.

Thanks in advance :80:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 19, 2020 at 05:14
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
In order to understand your Pisces stellium that :159: being :193:d by Mars becomes important!
There is a description here of the bucket shape that shows why :155: is so important to you!
May 19, 2020 at 20:08
(Taurus) nutelina
In my opinion your Sun is like where you want to grow to, it´s quite general.

Your inner child or ego is your moon. So yours is Taurus like mine, you are stubborn, you don´t like changes, you probably like to enjoy something for your senses like food, art, crafts, you like comfort.

Your rising is your animal. It´s kind of invisible to you or subconcious but most can see how you act, and compatible people like gemini rising or libra you´ll feel comfortable with but you wouldn´t know why.

Venus is what you like. So Pisces is all encompasing, I have it too. Love the world? Compassionate?

Mars is how you work or operate. So Virgo would be precise and opposite your Venus. Maybe you are cleaning up a lot? Or are a nitpicker in some of your daily life, maybe you are meticulous.

If you want peace chose earth signs. Maybe water signs like Cancer.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »