Venus and its 8 year cycle...a crazy love cycle

May 14, 2020 at 02:24 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Brownie85
Venus and its 8 year cycle...a crazy love cycle
Venus just went into retrograde. And I´m starting to notice a trend. Right now I´m in a old/new relationship.

So follow me....8 years ago....I was married (im divorced now) 2012 I knew it wasnt gonna last tho.

2004...I had my first child (with that husband)

1996...from what I can remember..was a lonely time of everyone one discovering puppy love...and I had noone...

These years were very pivotal to me dealing with love...and now I´m scared shitless for 2020. And just to add...I have ♊Chiron 12 degree conjunct with ♊Venus 12 degree...and my ♊Descendant 9 degree. (Everything in 7th)

How do you navigate venus retrograde? Especially an retrograde over your natal venus?

Thanks for any tips or suggestions.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 14, 2020 at 12:24
(Sagittarius) Sus
Well, everytime venus goes RX in Scorpio, my venus sign, there´s a pattern. 2018, ocotber, was on a bad marriage, which ended in january 2019.
But I fell in love while venus RX and recently I read it´s not a good thing...we still together though
2010, can´t remember anything particular. I got pregnant in July. Venus went rx in october. December I got another woman message telling me my husband was cheating on me.
2002, I quit my job and said goodbye to a guy I was terribly in love in november.
1994/1995, Start dating my future husband. So, venus RX is strongly felt by me when conjuncts my natal venus. Let´s see what this Transit Will bring me
May 14, 2020 at 15:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
yeah, sidereal venus went retrograde yesterday. interesting you noticed the 8 year cycle, not many people pay attention to that. it even forms a pentragram shape in its formation, why they call the venusian star. its very beautiful check it out.

more here: https://johncarlosbaez.wordpress.com/…

what house is venus transitting for you? the house really matters. venus isnt just love, it rules over many things, but the house it is in, is where the falling back inwardly (retrograde) will take place. it causes us to take a step back and reassess things introspectively.
if its a relationship house, or a house where your natal venus is, then it will effect the relationships. but also what we value (venus).

for example, if taking place in your 10th, a feeling of insecurity and uneasiness in public. lack of worth when it comes to purpose when it retrogrades here.

also i also noticed yesterday, the stock market did a big bearish correction just on time with the sidereal venus retro (venus rules over finances too, tau).
May 14, 2020 at 18:20
(Cancer) Brownie85 » hh
Venus is in my 7th house. It sits very close to my descendant in opposition of Uranus.

I have a thing for trends and numbers. Also into the stock market...I invest and have an educational platform teaching people
May 14, 2020 at 18:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Brownie85
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
thats great, what kind of techniques do you use? do you incorporate astrology?

i tried studying some of wd gann´s techniques but got overwhelmed. im currently using some software that uses transit aspects to first trade natal charts. seem to work okay, im fine tuning it. im more of a swing trader right now in this volatile market. missed the stimulus bounce, but im still bearish on the market overall. we´ll see what happens.
May 15, 2020 at 20:55
(Cancer) Brownie85 » hh
I dont have any techniques per-se. I just recently purchased an astrology book to study more.

I am bearish with this market still. I trying to find the correlation between planets, houses, transits with astrology to work with the markets. I knew something was going to happen big with the big conjunction on Jan 2020. And currency as a whole with Uranus in Taurus.
May 15, 2020 at 22:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
For you, I would look at it as a "progress report."

Seeing the value in yourself through the guise of another.

The ability to be kind in relationship communication.

Flirting, comes to mind. You know, the leading on.

Intentions romantic.

Do you say what you mean??

Do they?? You, know.

The others.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »