Love life in a chart why men don´t approach me

May 13, 2020 at 17:43 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) hadas
Love life in a chart why men don´t approach me
Hey so I really sad about my love life :42: :42:
I am kind of a late bloomer and I really want to find the one for me and I am really frustrates about that..
The guys who approached me so far was all of the same kind they was very cold and quiet very egiost not from the type of men who willing to grant from themselves I never felt any desire towards them and I guess they didn´t too..
it devastates me because I really feels like I am ready for marriage and love and I am also a very warm and loving person.
Someone suggested that accordng to my birth chart I will be with very older guy who is also foregien maybe at 30´s.. it really breaks me because old men kind of really turns me off and also foregien men.. after he told me that I became so sad I mean this is not how I want my life to look like I want someone who is approx in my age to grow together getting older together,building our lifes together also I want somebody from my country religion and etc with same believes..
Men barely approach me maybe once in a decade and those who does doesn´t suits me at all
I think I am kind of an attracting woman so it´s really breaks my heart seeing that,I finding myself crying about that a lot
I also don´t want to marry just for getting marry I want it to be real
how can I bring it closer to me? can I do something to change it(I really want that)?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
May 14, 2020 at 07:30
(Taurus) nutelina
We had a guy here saying the exact same thing, maybe you two should meet. :3: :2:

So you have your north node in the 4th house and squaring mercury. Did you read your own birthchart here yet?

You also have Pluto in the 4th house squaring mercury and your Moon squared Uranus and Neptune. You should probably learn who you are first and then you will see how you block yourself from having good relationships.
May 14, 2020 at 12:15
(Pisces) hadas » nutelina
Sorry I didn´t understand that what does it means 4th house mercury and pluto in 4th house squaring mercury?I am not a big expert of birth charts
I mean I know myself enough to know that older men don´t turn on me at all and so does foregien men it really turns me off sorry..
I mean I love mature men in personaility, men who are stable with sence of humor and good spirit but defenitly not old
Do you see a good love life in my case? and about blocking myself I really want a good relationship but as I mentioned it´s always men I have no interest in what else do you see in my chart? I really wants to know
May 14, 2020 at 15:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Strong personality, intimidating.
It is difficult for men to see your soft side, it`s buried under a strong facade because of trust issues. It may be hard for you to trust because you get hurt easily, you are very sensitive, so you build more of a masculine outer look. After you get more comfortable with someone you show that more, but it`s difficult for you to get to that stage.
Also you have a difficult 7th house, Aquarius is more cold and detached, so you attract these types more. Both rulers of that 7th are in bad place with not so great aspects. Marriage can be a bit tricky. Romance and dating is more possible, but does not have long term potential. Or if you marry it`s gonna be a lot of hard work, it does not come easy, it`s just one of those placements unfortunately.
You maybe have an odd issue with boundaries, like for example you use them in the wrong situations for the wrong reasons, that may create some blocks as you confuse people.
May 14, 2020 at 16:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hadas
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
you can meet a partner at a religious place. church, synagogue, etc. dont be too idealistic in love, you are being pushed to be realistic in relationships. partner may or may not be older but you should choose someone that is responsible and loyal, because thats your desire.

you will have a love for studying higher knowledge things, scripture, culture, history etc.

exalted moon in 7th in d9 chart: marriage becomes more secure and pleasureful later on.

pluto w/ node: going towards transformation and want dive deeper in life
node in 5th (sidereal): the intimacy between you and partner can sometimes be a bit fake or ungenuine.

moon/lilith with mc: portray a very sexual aura to public, that some can find intimidating or unapproachable. women may be jealous of your youthful features.

moon square uranus and quincunx plut: mind is erratic, find something that will put your mind at ease

also, transiting saturn is currently squaring your moon, causing emotional grief. it transits the 7th house of relationships, so now is a good time to evaluate why you are not in a relationship as it is retrograde (introspective thinking). but next couple years, theres a chance to meet someone that is serious (or karmic). and then after that the saturn return around age 30 upon which after that, saturn will have taught most of his harsh lessons to you. be faithful and trust God for His timing.
May 14, 2020 at 16:30
(Pisces) hadas » hh
what it means hard punishment I mean it´s sounds harsh how can I fix that?
I truely want a good love warm and loyal person who and also a passionionate relationship from what you are saying I have no chioce here..
how can change it?
May 14, 2020 at 16:33
(Pisces) hadas » Olenna
hey I can look a bit tough but I am not and I really want a passion and a good relationship it´s hard for me to think that I don´t have any choice here
May 14, 2020 at 16:36
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i didnt say ´hard punishment´. nor did i say you have no choice. done here, good luck.
May 14, 2020 at 16:39
(Pisces) hadas » hh
You basically told me that I am going to be burn about something I didn´t do..
I truely want a good relationship as I said so please tell me how can I change it ?
May 14, 2020 at 16:42
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
First off this whole i have no choice attitude is creating a lot of negativity within. Of course you have a choice. You can chose to wait for the right timing to be in place. While you wait for Mr perfect, you can do other things in life that make you happy and blessed. That`s how you attract the right man.
There is a growth process that needs to happen as it was mentioned above.
Saturn ruling the 7th is about time, usually after 30, you get the good marriage/relationship in your case.
May 14, 2020 at 16:43
=====
i said pushed, not punished. push doesnt mean to be forced, in english. it means you are being encouraged to be realistic in relationships. its a good thing, idealism can put people in toxic relationships.
May 14, 2020 at 16:44
(Pisces) hadas » Olenna
ok I understand and if will start focus on that field and be more optimistic and work on myself can it change?
May 14, 2020 at 17:26
(Pisces) hadas » Olenna
wait for mr perfect sounds very passive in my opinion I think that maybe I need to be more orginize and stop putting so much attention in that topic and it will come to me faster so you right about the attitude I personally believe that what you wish for is what you get I really want to have successful last marriage for the rest of my life before 30 I don´t believe that any birth chart can hold me on if that is my desire
May 14, 2020 at 18:08
=====
That`s the spirit :15:
May 14, 2020 at 18:11
(Aries) ram_goat » Olenna
yes, aries moon adjusted to the proper attitude..
May 14, 2020 at 18:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Late bloomer?? You´re only 26!!

In the laws of relationship, you are attracting, essentially, what and who you are.

Well, really, they are an exaggerated facimile, of you. Enlarged and expanded to give you a big picture view.

As transiting Saturn goes into your 7th house you will, then, begin your relationship schooling.

Be open minded!!

Are you into the thoughts of relationship as an aesthetic or is it a feeling thing??

Why do you , truly, want a relationship??

Solely, because you are a late bloomer??

What´s the hurry??

Okay, how about this??

Your 7 ruler is in the 6th. Research "Uranus in 6 House."

Lower 7 house Lord is Saturn in Pisces.

But, you don´t want an "old guy."

Cool. I don´t want an "old guy", either. :4:

It is true what others have said.

A softening is good to weather-worn leather.

So. How about a Taurus??

A Taurus with personal planets in your 10th house.

Taurus will sextile your Pisces placements and trine your 7th house ruler in the 6th!!

This individual can assist you in the path to your career, if you so choose.

Taurus placements in the 10 is a softening and the trine to Uranus is a softening, with all the "proper adornments" so bequeathed by 10th house.

Your Leo rising will rejoice!!

Your welcome... :62:
May 14, 2020 at 19:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Also.

What hh said about loyal and responsible.

Taurus - loyal

10th house - responsible.

Bah dah Bing bah dah Boom!! :75:
May 14, 2020 at 19:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Seeing that chart and reading that intro text, I thought you are just some immature barely 17, which would roughly explain such patterns. But it says you´re actually 26! Might need to adopt a sound attitude before it´s too late for you.
{vedic, whole signs} Lagna lord Moon in Aries, in nakshatra Aśvinī, conjunct MC means unstable relationships and very less focus on relationships overall. It´s not a life goal for you. Ascendant/DSC square aspect to both Jupiter a Moon, hardly any harmony with desired partner, conflicting views, don´t know what you want and what you can get. 7th house lord Saturn conjunct Mars in 8th, opposite Chiron. Basically, a marriage is denied by the stars. Venus in Pisces in 9th gives affectionate personality and possible love affairs with foreigners, even across the sea, literary "overseas", and it´s in trine Ascendant Cancer.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 14, 2020 at 20:20
(Pisces) hadas » MarvinReal
And who you think you are exactly?
I am sure your brain is way narrow than main
And yes I am a very smart and intellctual woman and I am sure you had lot of rejection from woman if that is how you tallking
So a here is a little tip from me to you learn to be a good and understanding person fisrt and maybe later the brain will come because I see it in your chart
May 14, 2020 at 20:25
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I already edited it. Don´t worry.
May 14, 2020 at 20:28
=====
Also, lord of 7th in 8th.
May 14, 2020 at 20:32
(Pisces) hadas » MarvinReal
Edited it or not I am very sorry but your theory is not correct stars or not a person can bring the luck for himself and yah I am not in worry at all about arrogant apathetic people like you if you would have known me you would have see that I am a very smart individual sorry but birth chart don´t predicts the future they predics things that can happen but everything is under our control and yes I seeing myself marry in a few years to the most amazing man up there stars or not with the help of yourself and GOD anything can be you are an owner for your future and yes love is a life goal for me I want to settle down and being in love in a marriage last forever
have a good day!
May 14, 2020 at 20:34
(Libra) leorising
Keep your faith, I am a leorising too, I understand you... I ve seen your moon in 10th house ( house of Capricorn) you could have better relationship after 30 years old :68:
May 14, 2020 at 20:40
=====
With such attitude and behaviour? You could as well just read that interpretation again. It´s there.
May 14, 2020 at 20:45
=====
Good woman would not react like you did, regardless of what I originally said.
May 14, 2020 at 20:48
=====
That afflicted Moon makes you unstable by itself, plus being afflicted further by aspects. Venus in a sidereal exaltation sign not helping. I wish you well anyway. :1:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »