Women won´t approach me,is it my fault or what?

May 10, 2020 at 11:27 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Inferno1
Women won´t approach me,is it my fault or what?
Hi,i know my weaknesses,shyness,introvert character,insecure,not much talkative,not the best characteristics to be communicative and look comfortable.

But,why i cannot approach more easy women,or them approach me,may i look weird or too serious to them so they just stay back or don´t want come talk me.

I want to be more friendly but it´s not that is a choice i do,dunno to explain how,it is what it is.

Women discussed for me,that,i´m not doing compliments(too serious looking),i´m weird,i´m too closed person,hiding my emotions,i look somehow weak,not taking action etc.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 10, 2020 at 11:46
(Pisces) bluerosepetals
It´s your general shy, withdrawn character. You have Saturn squaring your Virgo Ascendant and Chiron squaring your Virgo Sun. Virgos are already prone to being shy and self-critical, so with those aspects these traits are even more pronounced. Your Saturn is on the IC, so inevitably opposing MC. You don´t like to be "seen".

Women usually expect to be approached, although that has been changing lately. They like to be romanced. Plus, you have some difficult transits now, including transit Venus conjunct Chiron and transit Chiron in the 8th opposite Mercury (this one is a long transit, will last for about two more years). Are you finding it difficult to express yourself? To open up?
May 10, 2020 at 11:57
(Virgo) Inferno1 » bluerosepetals
Actually whole life i´m shy and introvert,it´s true that i dislike to be seen or women know things about me,i´m not fun of romantic style,it´s kinda boring to me to be romantic.

I finding it difficult to open up,yeah,to ask a phone number,to take a date,i can´t easily make the first move,may due to fear of rejection,the fear of negative emotions,the uknown.I almost my face getting red when women come talk to me or look me into eyes,it looks stupidly shy without reason.

Plus i´m not using social media much,so even communication through chatting not possible to get out of confront zone.
May 10, 2020 at 12:08
(Pisces) bluerosepetals » Inferno1
I understand. It must be tough yes. I can imagine that you dislike people knowing things about you with your Moon in the 8th and Venus conjunct Pluto in Scorpio.

Some women will like a shy guy actually. But it would require you to open up at least a tiny little bit so you can let her in. I can see that you don´t like social media, but have you thought about dating sites? Maybe it would be easier to get into the dating scene like that first and relax at least a little bit before you meet in person.
May 10, 2020 at 12:09
(Pisces) bluerosepetals » Trevor
I think it´s okay for a start. Like chatting for a few days before meeting.
May 10, 2020 at 12:17
Hmm yes, that is true. People behave differently online and offline. Well, he definitely needs to work on the core issue, which is his self-confidence and fear of rejection. Rejection will happen, it happens to everybody. Especially men as they are usually the ones to make the first move. It´s useful to remind oneself that it happens to everybody.

But tbh, I can´t remember the last time a guy approached me in person, unless he was drunk. It´s becoming a rarity.
May 10, 2020 at 12:30
That´s a good way to go about it, yeah. And to not take it personally. I mean I totally get him. I used to be so shy that I would *reject* a guy even if I liked him just because I was too anxious to talk to him. :61: Granted, I was a teenager.
May 10, 2020 at 12:32
(Pisces) bluerosepetals » Marc Sales
Yeah. It never happens unless it´s a Saturday night and I can see it in his eyes that he´s had a few beers. Men are getting shy these days, and many will not approach a woman in person because it´s "safer" to do it on social media.
May 10, 2020 at 13:17
(Pisces) fishscales
Take a class or join a club that involves one of your hobbies...having common interests and passions can really open the door to conversation and getting to know someone...

Got a dog? Take the dog for a walk in the park during a busy time of day... Let the dog do the work...

Above all, don´t try to impress... Just be yourself...being yourself will also cause you to not be as nervous... Because you´re being yourself... No action required...it may take some practice, believe it or not.

Make sure you´re enjoying yourself too. Don´t do and say things just because you think the ladies will like them. This ties in with the "being yourself" part.

Be detached from the outcome...don´t build it up in your mind... If they like you, great, if not...just as good.

And personally, I would avoid the bar and club scene... That´s where all that fake nonsense flourishes... People are on a "mission" to find someone... Not being themselves... Plus she may puke in your car...
May 10, 2020 at 13:21
(Capricorn) Luna Lena » Inferno1
Definitely your fault, but partly, becouse the society is "destabilized", in Europe as well as in America. Let´s discuss Cultural Marxism another time.

If your true nature is "shy and introvert" then we can speak (you wouldn´t be bothered anyway if it was true) , but you say that you fear a lot of things. How do you imagine the relationship? It requires two mature human beings. Why for instance I would like to sleep with you? I look for a strong, confident man.

Use your chart and get that confidence as a man.

Your Moon in Aries :194: Mars
Your NN is in Aries but you prefer Libra comfort zone "being more friendly" and its :191: Moon and :194: Mars also.

Definitely CRP in your case or if you don´t believe a random youtuber, you can read the Bible, it explains women too...

If you don´t believe even the Bible, ask Islas for an advice...on your own responsibility.

All the best and in particular, stand up straight with your shoulders back! :15:

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
May 10, 2020 at 14:38
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Luna Lena
I won´t disagree,most women searching for strong,confident men,but what about when a dude is naturaly shy and introvert,it´s part of personality,you can´t say it´s something you can work with practice to improve the situation and cause you know it,you come into a deadlock that holds you back to relationships,friendships and generally communication skills. :2:
May 10, 2020 at 15:31
(Capricorn) Luna Lena » Inferno1
You admitted it - most women. Shy and introvert dude won´t approach MOST women and most women won´t approach this man.

Most short people won´t be playing in NBL and I´m sure they don´t have a problem with it. I know it´s kinda naive example becouse sexuality is a broader term.

I would say that if you are REALLY shy and introvert, if it´s REALLY your inner quality to the core, you accept it the way it is and it doesn´t bother you. In this case you are focused in another things in your life and your self-confidence isn´t determinted by how much girls you´ve been sleeping with.

The question is: are you really like that? If you will come to the conclusion that you´re not REALLY like that, that something´s wrong, look for an answer: why is that?

You can work on communication skills, sure, why not? It adds value, so good for you Mercury in Libra :1: Maybe it will turn out that these skills will help you get a better job or a promotion instead of picking up a girl and it will change your point of view on this "women" topic diametrically. :153: in 2nd.

Greetings :74:
May 10, 2020 at 15:34
(Pisces) bluerosepetals » Luna Lena
I don´t think that he values his self-confidence based on how many girls he slept with, I think he just wants to find a girlfriend.

Most introvert people are not really skirt chasers, they just want to find the right person. Being introvert doesn´t mean that you don´t want a partner.
May 10, 2020 at 15:47
(Capricorn) Luna Lena » bluerosepetals
You´re right. I´m not sure what Inferno really wishing for.

But...

Looking on your chart Inferno I think that this brought you the key to your struggles: communication skills.

-Chiron :164: in Gemini in 10th so related to your career.
-Gemini on the 10th house cusp.
-The ruler of the Ascendant in the 2nd House

Chiron :198: Node so focusing on these issues will be better than direct action :195: Mars

I don´t know... You have to look on it by yourself :117:

Act by using words.

So... judge it by yourself! :44:

All the best :27:
May 11, 2020 at 08:50
(Capricorn) cap39
Hi @inferno1,

I´ve just noticed you were born on the same day as by brother 20.09.86. Still not sure about his moon and rising though. What I can say about him is that he came together with someone during the school and this girl/lady never let him away, so that they are now happily married and have a child. I never saw him with anyone else. What I get he needed a woman to tell him what to do. But there might be more factors influencing this.

On the other way you have aries moon and virgo rising, as my self. I never liked to be hunted, knew exactly what I wanted and got it, pretty easy especially after the age of 25 ≈

You are from Greece, this might also be one of the factors. In your country is easier to approach the ladies on the street. I imagine there might be a kind of machismo as well, so ladies might look for strong / bad guys ;) Why not trying to play this role and see what happens ;) Body language plays a big role as well.

Take care,
ale

P.S.
Your nickname "inferno" and your dark picture is sending me a negative energy :s
May 15, 2020 at 08:49
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Luna Lena
Issue is that it bothers me to be/look shy and introvert,it´s an obstacle to communication line between others around me.My self-confidence is in low levels and sure i don´t know hot to level up,even with small steps.
May 15, 2020 at 08:53
(Virgo) Inferno1 » cap39
My nick is dark and my picture is the point of searching the light into the dark tunnel. :3: I like depressive melodic ambient music.
May 15, 2020 at 19:40
(Scorpio) Meredith4
8th house moon people usually are not really outgoing.

They say when Venus transits your ascendant, is when a romantic opportunity comes into your life. A few months away, looks like (and maybe quarantine orders will loosen up by then)
May 16, 2020 at 06:47
(Pisces) bluerosepetals » Darude
I never even saw you, I certainly care even less about your bank account, and I already don´t like you. Get your incel shit off this forum and back to reddit.

You´re not helping him, you´re pulling him down with you. Seek help.
May 16, 2020 at 06:53
(Virgo) MarvinReal » Darude
I actually agree with Lune Rouge. These kind of jokes and advices are hurtful and unhelpful.
May 16, 2020 at 07:21
(Virgo) MarvinReal
I am straightforward in my astro interpretations or saying stupid comments in private, and it might hurt others as well sometimes. Nobody wants to hear that will remain single, or die early, or that something will not have a success. I know for sure myself. But then again, it´s against the odds, and good things are promised in the nativity for the majority. No-one cares about my hurts, but I should. It´s a law to give first. Be well :74:
May 16, 2020 at 08:46
Please, Darude, shut up, or I´ll unfriend you and block you for this. Don´t attack any woman here, especially those you don´t know. Yes, dating scene is bad. But why you blaming gender wars? Just have a coffee, listen to radio, and get out for a while instead.
May 16, 2020 at 08:55
We´re on an astrological website. That´s what astrologers do, judging others and interpreting, btw. If anyone disagree with that, should seek answers elsewhere.
May 16, 2020 at 08:55
(Pisces) bluerosepetals » Darude
If you think that these are the main requirements for a man to be eligible, then you are wrong. I´d pick compatibility of personalities and meaningful talks over good looks or bank account any time, and I have in the past. I am aware that there are women who find those attributes important, but don´t generalize.

As for the constellations, this is an astrology forum. We are all looking for answers in astrology, so I think this is out of place. The constellations reflect our difficulties, but our will power and choices can make a difference.

I blew up on you because you used terms that are used in the incel community, which is known for putting down women AND its own members. Don´t buy into that because it will only keep you down.
May 16, 2020 at 17:22
(Scorpio) JoseTheGoat » Darude
I dont think it got harder, its all perception. Dont put the whole world in a box dude.
May 26, 2020 at 12:20
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
I actually think one of the best things a quiet guy can do to feel more comfortable around women is to do what I did, go to strip clubs. Here women come to you and talk to you and they make things very easy for a quiet guy.

You know I was very queit growing up. I had same problem. One mistake I had made growing up was going after girls felt very attracted to, I felt inferior and shy to talk to the girl for a valid reason Id go after the hottest girl in the school setting myself up for guarenteed failure.

I had more success later in life because I used reason instead of my emotions to determine what girl go after. Getting dates became way easier after id stay away from the very hot girls and go after average looking girls, fat girls, tall girls, not just go after one personality type but try any personality that said yes to a date, not limit options by going after only certain zodiac signs.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »