Mars conjunct pluto double whammy in sagittarius

May 8, 2020 at 07:44 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Rosaline
Mars conjunct pluto double whammy in sagittarius
so I was going through a synastry chart and I came across the fact that I have a double whammy of mars conjunct Pluto that too in sagittarius , with a guy

I had the exact same aspect with my ex bf, but we didn´t have the double whammy (he was Pluto)

my question is how does this aspect play out in a relationship? (especially when it is a double whammy)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 8, 2020 at 10:59
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I have this with someone just in family. It tends to be very combative and a lot of domination, power, control, and submission. Not sure if your a Extrovert and Introvert, but this can play out which the Introvert must learn to take back their personal power.
May 8, 2020 at 11:24
(Pisces) fishscales
Lots of sex and lots of anger. Maybe lots of angry sex.

Power struggles, jealousy, very high, possibly destructive levels of passion, as others have said. Obsession, possibly of a sexual nature.

Very much depends on the rest of the synastry. It´s only two aspects amongst many.
May 8, 2020 at 11:52
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
It is in Sag though...

If I were to have this aspect in a synastry with someone, I´d probably most want to have it there...

Maybe you´ll travel the world together...in chariots...as conquerors...
May 13, 2020 at 06:51
(Virgo) Barbarella615
all aspects from :160: to :155: I mean now.

This is generally a very difficult relationship,
where the harmonic aspects also cause problems and relationship is hardly possible.

This is karmic aspect full of old fears and experiences.
:155: has the most negative memories.
:160: will feel various fears and anxieties in the company of :155: from the beginning.

Mybe :155: was exposed to the aggression and perhaps physical assault of :160:. or have given an incarnation in which :155: lost his life due to the violence of :160:, in any case he was exposed to the constant attacks of Pluto.

But it may also be that there was an existence in which :155:, as a child, was exposed to the aggressions of adult o :160: and suffered severe wounds.

In this life, he has decided to oppose the violence and power of :155: in order to break open and finally leave these, unbalanced structures.

:160: has a deep anger and antipathy towards :155:, which :160: fails to live. As a result, :160: is constantly looking for how and where it can suppress :160: to deprive :155: of its power.
:160: always wants to be better and more successful than :155: but it doesn´t do it because it lacks the characteristics to be successful.

Now :160:is consistently trying to badly talk :155: away or take away everything that makes it successful.

But :155: is energetic enough to oppose it and thus challenges :160: anger even more. Here we have one of the combinations that prompts either of them to leave this unhealthy connection to end the long-running karmic cycle.

In any case, it is necessary to dissolve this relationship in peace or silence from the karmic cycle.

Greets
May 29, 2020 at 03:02
(Cancer) Rosaline » Barbarella615
Thanks for explaining me the karmic nature of this aspect!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »