If Jupiter represents husband in woman´s chart...

May 3, 2020 at 12:45 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sus
If Jupiter represents husband in woman´s chart...
Hy guys!! I´ve been looking for this particular aspect in a woman´s chart, I remember something about it posted by Peter Davis, and thinking about my own Jupiter.
Mine it´s in aries. It should be obvious I´d married to a aries sun guy. Or a Venus, moon or Ascendant aries man? Or maybe by a soldier, Police, fireman? The truth is I´m not fan of aries guys unless they are the shy type. Bold and agressive guys are a really turn off. But I know a few that are the shy types. The truth is I was married to a Taurus sun and nothing in aries. And not a policeman or military kind.
But, and this is for Marvin :3: he has Jupiter in aries helio chart.
Now, I´m single and in love by a pisces sun. Nothing in aries too. I´m still sticked with 7th house ruler. I believe that´s the thing.
What´s your experiences?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sort posts:
May 3, 2020 at 13:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t believe in this theory. Venus has nothing to do with wife for a man. Jupiter has nothing to do with husband for a woman. This theory is obsolete as it reflects traditional marriage settings, which isn´t so common these days as both genders are more modern. Plus it makes no sense in my chart, e.g. impossible to happen in that case. Maybe it´s working in a culture like Indian or Islamic, especially in small cities, or in arranged marriages.
May 3, 2020 at 13:22
(Sagittarius) Sus » MarvinReal
:75: I´m not fan about this one neither!
Makes no sense to me. At least in my case. But oh well, I´m open to all crazy theories
May 3, 2020 at 13:42
(Libra) leorising
I believe that sun is husband, and Jupiter essence of husband
May 3, 2020 at 17:00
(Sagittarius) Sus » leorising
Humm leorising that makes sense!! But it leads me to aries man again :2: cause I have sun in 1st house...Mars opposite sun in 7th...damnnnn unless we take the ruler of sun sign
May 3, 2020 at 18:50
(Sagittarius) Sus » MarvinReal
Guys!! Please!! Let´s hold out hands (with properly distance of course) and be friends!!
Now ..let´s all smoke the peace pipe!!
:61: :61: :61:
And I´m known as a tough woman with a nasty personality, specially with man who harass me :61: :61:
May 3, 2020 at 19:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I believe the whole Jupiter is the husband thing was taken out of context, it`s not meant to be literal.
Women search for men with Jupierian qualities. Like generosity of spirit, which turns into material generosity, a provider and someone that shares their morals and beliefs.
So when they say Jupiter is your husband it actually means someone with those qualities inherent to Jupiter plus the qualities that Jupiter expresses in a particular sign, or influence of aspects good or bad.
So Jupiter in Aries is those inherent qualities plus he gonna be a smart ass that clings to his ideas too much lol.
Just my thoughts.
May 3, 2020 at 19:06
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I believe "Juno" is your wife/husband. So look for that in your personal chart.

Jupiter or Venus will align with your descendant in a Synestry chart in regards to husband/wife.

My Ex´s planet is on my descendant and I don´t want anyone else.

I knew i wanted them as soon as I saw them it was over...

But... Everyone has thier technique. Mines could be wrong.

But Jupiter/venus on descendant ascendent... Or an angle in a Synestry chart.
May 3, 2020 at 19:07
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Olenna
I agree with you.
May 3, 2020 at 19:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You got it all wrong. Most people here apparently do. That´s not how it is interpreted.

I´ll explain in a little while with the use of some examples.

And it will make sense to you or not. If it doesn´t, then it is ok. But let´s see the explanation first.
May 3, 2020 at 19:10
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Iceblu333
Juno has definite shades of Pluto and Venus/Scorpio and Libra energy. We’re triggered where Juno is in our charts, but it’s also a place of potential power and empowerment. Look to Vesta for devotion or commitment to a person or cause; look to Juno for clues as to how we make the most of our connections, and also in what way or area we are deeply bothered if we’re not treated with respect.
May 3, 2020 at 19:12
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Correction; my bad. Apparently I misunderstood you. You were/are right in everything you said 100%
May 3, 2020 at 19:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Woo Hoo!!

I have Juno/Jupiter conjunct in Capricorn.

2 minutes separation.

Two minutes to midnight...

Come on sing with me, Iron Maiden will be proud!!

::see what I did there::
May 3, 2020 at 19:14
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Morena_Lu
Hmm, OK.

But is that just for me and you since our charts are so similar?

I used to be bothered by scorpios... They gave me a wierd vibe...

Now... Scorpios just seem crazy but if we´re ever alone... It´s on!!!
May 3, 2020 at 19:14
Juno in Scorpio*
May 3, 2020 at 19:15
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Chadjames
Are you married to a Capricorn or a Cancer?
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh by all means do enlighten us, i am curious of your theory.
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Iceblu333
I also have Juno in Scorpio, most of the time they "chase" me ..
May 3, 2020 at 19:19
Yea, that´s what I was referring to.

We both have Juno in Scorpio. In the 1st house... I think.
May 3, 2020 at 19:20
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m married to God.

7th ruler Mercury conjunct 4th ruler Neptune in Scorpio 11th house.

So, Scorpio is God, woo hoo.

Scorpio on 12th cusp.

Who´s in there??

Sun in Sagittarius.

Chadjames.

That´s who!!
May 3, 2020 at 19:21
=====
"Oh by all means do enlighten us, i am curious of your theory."

I just said that you were right about your post because apparently I read it to quickly. Didn´t you get that "memo"? :-))

And it is not "my theory". It is actually part of many textbooks.
May 3, 2020 at 19:22
OK... I´m not that religious...
May 3, 2020 at 19:28
=====
Me either!!

But, if you read between the lines, what I am saying is:

I´m married to myself!! :61:
:61: :75: :75:

Classic over the head and top Capricorn humor.

Now.

Go make me a sandwich!!

Please... :4:
May 3, 2020 at 19:30
(Virgo) rohini moon » Morena_Lu
Now you guys got me interested in this one...

*checks my Juno placement* :44:
May 3, 2020 at 19:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
In regards yourself and marvelous Marv, where can I get an emoji eating popcorn!!???
May 3, 2020 at 19:31
Toilet water and jelly sandwich?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »