Should I be worried?

May 3, 2020 at 02:54 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) beulah2
Should I be worried?
I’m the Scorpio ASC on the outside. the inner person is my boyfriend
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Sort posts:
May 3, 2020 at 12:34
(Sagittarius) Sus
Can you post both charts using equal house system please? I stopped paying attention details using Placidus. Some charts get really confused. Thanks
May 3, 2020 at 14:35
(Cancer) beulah2 » Sus
Equal house
Login
(Log in)
May 3, 2020 at 21:38
(Sagittarius) Sus
As soon you can, post your composite using equal too please.
Now, something is worrying you or you didn´t have to ask if you should be worried right?
Remember that synastry aspects don´t decide or a relationship is doomed. There are no perfect relationships ok?
About yours, intense and profound emotional attachement showed in pluto/moon conjunction. But sometimes too intense and addict emotions.
Sun/pluto square DW a tough One. And his pluto square your moon. You two can get under each other skin...fear and emotional games. Power games. Mercury opposite moon, I have this too, you may feel misunderstood sometimes or fell not "heard" about your emotions and needs.
Neptune square Mars...intense physical attraction but with some strong fantasies and illusions.
His mars and Pluto in your 12th house....i really hate Mars in someone´s 12th...your moon in his 12th means you may have to take care of him or he doesn´t see your inner nature cause 12th house is a foggy house. Personal planets there cause some discomfort for house person but a psychic bound is possible. Telepathic maybe.
His mars squaring your moon, Mercury is a tough one. Moon is where we are more vulnerable. Sure it adds lots of sexual and emotional attraction but you end up hurt many Times. Mars square venus it´s a hot sexual aspect but with so much conflicts that can bee tiring and exhaustive. Jealous and power games is what I see. Also your sun in his 6th puts you in a caring paper. You serve the relationship and do all the job.
Please, remember, synastry talks about energy between two different people. Composite tells about dynamic and how you function together. But from what I see and I maybe totally wrong, you are more affected by him than the opposite.
But again, composite tells the story.
May 4, 2020 at 05:12
(Cancer) beulah2 » Sus
I don’t like his Mars and Pluto in my 12 house either. What is your take on it? Be as harsh or easy as you would like to be. I’m not going to get offended by any means. I would love to hear what you have to say.
Login
(Log in)
May 4, 2020 at 05:18
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » beulah2
I´m half asleep. But are there any current problems with him or her?
May 4, 2020 at 05:25
(Cancer) beulah2 » Sus
This is his birth chart. I really don’t like his Mars and Pluto in my 12th, especially since it’s his 8th house. What is he hiding?
Login
(Log in)
May 4, 2020 at 05:28
(Cancer) beulah2 » Iceblu333
There’s always problems with him. He has mental issues or something. But there’s a lot going on right now and I needed somebody else’s true opinion
May 4, 2020 at 05:31
And I often wonder if he’s cheating
May 4, 2020 at 05:35
This dude must be very good in the sack... Or extremely spiritual...

But Ketu in the first house is concerning.

Google what Rahu in the 7th house does.

That big blue square in his chart contains Neptune, Ketu, Rahu, and Venus.
May 4, 2020 at 05:37
If you are wondering if he is cheating...

Well Im not that good...

But I will say this... He could be using you for a place to stay; or a come-up career wise.

But that is my guess. I definitely could be wrong... But look out for that.
May 4, 2020 at 05:37
Do you think he´s using you?
May 4, 2020 at 05:40
No, he’s not good in the sack whatsoever. And would rather jerk off than have Sex. What do u think everything means? From what I gather, Rahu in 7th is breaking away from his independence and actually settling down into a relationship. I am his first girlfriend, he is almost 40.
May 4, 2020 at 05:42
Umm, he may be trying to use me but he wouldn’t get anything from me. He’s actually taking care of me and my daughter right now while I go to school full-time. I quit my job and everything.
May 4, 2020 at 05:43
What do u think the blue rectangle with Neptune, Rahu, Ketu, etc. means? I don’t understand that at all.
May 4, 2020 at 05:44
Is he a preacher? There is ALOT of 12th house energy there...

Neptune aspecting Ketu...
May 4, 2020 at 05:45
What does he do?
May 4, 2020 at 05:46
He swears he’s destined to be a spiritual leader
May 4, 2020 at 05:49
But that Neptune + Ketu aspects his Venus and 7th house... Venus is the natural owner of the 7th...

That´s interesting.

What causes his relationship problems?
May 4, 2020 at 05:49
He is a tow truck driver. That’s why his chart confuses me. But he will not open up to me. I’m usually great at understanding ppl in depth, but I can’t get passed his wall. I’m determined. But he’s sneaky, and lies so much, especially about me.
May 4, 2020 at 05:51
I am not sure what causes his relationship problems. He’s picky, yet his self esteem sucks, and he’s a jerk
So the spiritual leader causes the relationship problems...?
I can’t help to think that his 8th house plays a big part in this. But with his Pluto in my 12th, I can’t see past anything
May 4, 2020 at 05:53
Confusing right? Or maybe it’s his ego, and he worries about how people perceive him
May 4, 2020 at 05:54
Right now I have no idea and half asleep.

Hopefully someone else with more experience will chime in.

Ttyl for now.
May 4, 2020 at 05:59
If he´s sneaky and lying and ect. And you See all that red in yalls chart.and you´re not happy..... you already know what you want to do.

I´m headed to bed
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »