Generational Aspects in Sinastry

April 26, 2020 at 04:57 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Generational Aspects in Sinastry
Hello, People! ?

I´ve been having fun checking my sinastry w various people, when I stumbled upon a Patern I see as very unfair ? (you nasty Sinastry rules, I have an entire set of complaints!)

I´m in the late Pluto in Scorp gen, the last year of it, I guess.

This gen also has Neptune and Uranus in Cap.

Pluto gen spreads across 17 year or smth...so ofc I date people on this gen ...

I have ALL my inner planets in Cap, and also a Leo Moon.

But what does this mean?

It means my Leo Moon is ALWAYS squaring their Pluto...and their Pluto is always squaring my Moon.

My Venus is ALWAYS conj their Neptune and Uranus, which is described as unstable, not fit for long term bla bla

My Mars is ALWAYS conj Neptune and Uranus and viceversa, which again, means instability and everything bad under the sun...

Basically, every Uranus(he)-Inner planet (me) and every Neptune(he)- Inner planet(me) aspect you take into account...it´s a conj, deemed as extremely unfavourable, unstable, not fit for long term...???

But, hypotetically, unless I go for someone WAY older or WAY younger, I´ll always have this squares and tough conj...wtf :))

I know there´s no such thing as perfect sinastry, but have in mind that apart other planets who might get messy aspects there, I always get the Pluto, Uranus, Neptune bad aspects...BY DEFAULT. ?

What do you think about these generational aspects?

Are they common?

Are they really felt and how do they manifest?

Do they make me unfit for my own generation? :)).

Should I expect some toddlers to grow up and make some superb sinastries? ???

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 26, 2020 at 16:56
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
No experience on this one? ??
April 26, 2020 at 16:59
(Libra) leorising
I have mars in aquarius in 7th house. This generation of Pluto in scorpio ( includes me) square my mars brings conflicting with me . Now I understand a little of my problems at school time ... but I believe that people that has born in same year that me ( 1986) could represents a square more intensity ( 5 degrees)
My moon is gemini/cancer, Neptune was in Capricorn when I was born ... this could represents misunderstandings
April 26, 2020 at 17:01
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
It is about you, for some reason we all got "specific" natal chart. It is a lesson that you need to learn. Pluto is about obsession, control, all or nothing attitude..It is about you how you will use your chart, you can make the best or the worst of it.
I saw a lot of people with almost identical aspects/signs/houses- but they made different choices, their lives are not even similar.

I think that astrology is like a map, we can use it for some things(see what is bad/good in our chart, to learn how to properly use energy in time and space)but never forget that ultimate decision is yours.
April 26, 2020 at 17:21
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think that is present in every generation. Since they say Pluto is the soul. And the theory we all incarnate in our soul group to achieve certain lessons together and play a certain part in humanity to evolve the planet.

The last of the Scorpio Pluto was Saturn in Pisces, Uranus in Aquarius, Neptune in Capricorn, North Node Scorpio/South Node Taurus, Jupiter in Sagittarius.

In Evolutionary Astrology Scorpio Pluto has the Polarity point of Taurus which is transcending the Scorpio, reaching the Dove Stage in Taurus probably a lot of this inner transformation of the psyche in the next seven years. Where you´re on the Taurus/Scorpio axis of weighing and balancing the experiences of wealth and poverty, social classes, social status, the have´s versus the have not´s.

You have remember the outer planets are our karma we´re working out as I have it with the Cardinal Cross: Capricorn Mercury, Uranus in Libra, Aries in Chiron, Karma Cancer in the 12th house.

What I noticed during Saturn in Scorpio was I was clearing a lot of Karma with Millennial´s and in Saturn in Libra, Saturn in Sagittarius. Not so bad in Saturn in Capricorn.

I imagine I have some coming up with Saturn in Aquarius Millennial´s since I have North Node Aquarius in the 7th house.

Basically relationships are designed to evolve us not so much to last long term. And this is part of the process with Uranus in Libra anyway, we´ve been learning the different types of relationships, styles, and breaking the mold while quite a painful psychological process depending on what our charts unfold.

Observing the Millennial´s, they´re are different subgroups, and obviously when Saturn and Uranus change we end up breaking off those friendships, family relationships, romantic/Sexual relationships to clear karma.
Even with the time nodes there´s dharma and karma, divine appointments, divine timing, and divine order.

While some individuals might have the soul intention to experience conventional marriage for 50 years or so, others go through many relationships.

Sometimes that is with different generations in romantic/sexual relationships depending on what the soul is achieving or what it´s meant to learn as an individual.

While as a whole group it might be about certain themes in the world such as ours with Virgo Pluto is environment, technology, sciences, and certain areas where we´ve covered through different art mediums, literature, and music as well.

The planets are activated so you might experience something quite different in one Mahadasha and something else in another Mahadasha.

You might even find yourself standing in another person´s shoes when the North Node reverses and brings back around the karma from the ten years prior to see what you´ve learned. That´s been my experience anyway.
April 26, 2020 at 17:22
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Morena_Lu
So...What do you think it is the good alternative/the right attitude in regard with the Pluto? ?

To put the all or nothing attitude aside and try a more tolerant/maleable attitude? ?
April 26, 2020 at 17:26
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » leorising
Yeah, that´s why it´s possible to get along better with older people.

I get better sinastries w older people, late Pluto Libra, just because those default heavy outer planets´ aspects do not occur with them.

But maybe these are our challenges in the relationship area ;)
April 26, 2020 at 17:50
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Luna Alba
"Whatever you chase will run away from you."

I think it is the best way:Let it go. I had similar problems like you, and somehow Pluto people are attracted to me, I am very serious towards love, I never play with it. I respect other side as much as I can. I try to be fair, I used to be very controlling in my early twenties,I was like some detective..I could find even a blood type of person that I like( I am not proud of it, but I was extremely cautious, with Venus trine Pluto you really want type of love:´till Death tear as appart, and you can probably imagine how much :154: in :182: can be hurt..It is exalted Venus..but in my case it was good only for art.
April 26, 2020 at 18:01
(Pisces) N_thecat
I know what you mean... This subject has bothered me for a long time. I try to figure it out, but well...

I belong to the same generation, so I know what kind of problems Pluto in :178: brings...It´s not surprising.
I have Moon in Scorpio, add Pluto to that and...try to expect good things. Wishful thinking :5:

Even without knowing that there is such a thing as synastry, I´ve always felt that this placement and its aspects can get me into trouble...There was always something wrong with this placement. And dynamics of my relationships only confirmed it.

I´ve looked at generational planets too, but I never blamed Saturn, Uranus or Neptune for my problems. I think it´s Pluto that puts things in motion and affect us the most.
The influence of other generational planets are more subtle.

In synastries with people of my generation, my Scorpio Moon usually conjucts their Pluto, just like in my chart.

But the person I have the worst relationship... In our synastry my Moon doesn´t conjunct her Pluto. And we have a lot of good aspects there...
I can´t say what makes this relationship so bad.

I guess that these aspects where our personal planets are connected with generational are difficult - in our natal and in relationships/synastry with others too.

This is a broad subject to explore...
April 26, 2020 at 18:22
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Morena_Lu
Ohhh, I can relate very much to your description ?

But I guess we realise we cannot control anyone, with age.

And if the person is a liar or unfaithful, life/Universe , call it as you wish - we´ll send us signs, at the right moment: seeing him w another woman, by chance etc.

And my intuition is pretty good on that too...I just feel it
April 26, 2020 at 18:40
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » N_thecat
I belong to the same generation, so I know what kind of problems Pluto in  brings

I actually read somewhere it´s a generation with a high evolution index ...lots of advanced souls.

...and, from my interactions w other generations, I truly believe that. We´re pretty good...but we are still quite young, shaping society in a very different way than our predecessors, but I think we´ll eventually end up better...and do some profound and positive changes...
April 26, 2020 at 21:36
(Pisces) N_thecat » leorising
>"I have mars in aquarius in 7th house. This generation of Pluto in scorpio ( includes me) square my mars brings conflicting with me . Now I understand a little of my problems at school time ..."

I am convinced that my Mars in 11th could cause similar problems...Not a good placement.
April 27, 2020 at 06:30
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
My Pisces Chiron is far enough past Saturn to be a generational planet and I can not help but to rank my :159: :193: :164: cohort group by number of minutes to exact orb!
I died young in my past-life just to have some exact aspects in this one.
Synanon, Esalen, Silva Mind Control, we all want justification in the outer-world and inner-world simultaneously! :81:
The fear in the Victorian Era is that :199: & :159: must be WORSE than Saturn! We may have a Neo-Victorian six years and then realise that we slandered :199:
& :159: terribly! :28: :9: :42:
My mother had 50 girlfriends who died young from insecticide poisoning that she shares :176: :159: with!; They were out-of-doors in the DDT-tainted countryside and she wasn´t! :68: :74: :17:
Edgar Cayce´s only positive sign planet was Uranus, he spent decades letting friends lead him to folly before he became a professional sleeping prophet!
There is always at least one Newbie who believes one planet shall lead and set the course of life!
Ixion or Ixtlan is the generational planet that is currently conjunct and parallel the Galactic Center; The more we know about the Oort Cloud the more likely something shall ALWAYS be in front of the Galactic Center!
The fixed stars change sign for Vampire generations if you aspire to make Pluto a personal planet!
The thing we know for sure about the relationship between the Sutherland Springs Shooter and Stephen Craig Paddock is :160: :194: :160: which can be a source of serious disagreement! :122:
Each note just leads to another generation so I´ll :29:
April 28, 2020 at 13:03
(Leo) Simon76
Yes you are %100 right. I have the same realization about my chart. I have venus square neptune( illusion- fogg- deceit) so a complete generation they have their neptune squaring my venus. And I realized that the most compatible person to me is 26 years old and I am 43 years old. It is very weird :4:
May 1, 2020 at 06:53
(Taurus) alexinchains
Hello, I asked the same thing in another thread, I have ugly aspects of Mars and Saturn, (mars opposite uranus; mars opposite neptune, and saturn square sun) that aspects are repeated in synastries with people of my generation. My question to all this is, those specific aspects that are repeated, are those that we most urgently have to resolve in ourselves? ... :63:
May 1, 2020 at 16:32
(Sagittarius) Sus » Luna Alba
I´ve been wandering about this too.
I mean, each person realating to someone near birth time Will have amazing synastry. Maybe "soulmates" stuff.
Unless there´s some significative age difference how can one have sure things will work out or don´t cause after all, it´s a generational thing?
May 1, 2020 at 17:12
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Sus
Well, I see your point.

I usually dated some older guys (3-6 year difference). Never been into guys exactly my age, as my chart full of Capricorn placements made me a bit more mature...

So the sinastries are bad by default...I´m not really into huge age gaps ...which would probably give more mild sinastries...so I need to find an answer on this ?
May 1, 2020 at 18:13
(Sagittarius) Sus » Luna Alba
Maybe you should look for the inner planets and luminaries. Outer planets are a bit trickier
Hardly I´ll have someone´s Pluto aspecting my venus. Unless someone much older or Younger. I´ll stick with luminaries. But then, I have another problem. My ex had sun conjunct my moon and venus conjunct my Mars, moon sextile moon and venus... Perfect right? It was...in the first years. Well the first 10 years.
Our Mars squared each other. And a Taurus sun it´s a bit stubborn for a Sag.
My sun squared his mars. In the end, lots of lies and cheating both ways...it was awful.
That´s the thing, I guess natal chart is the main thing to look.
May 1, 2020 at 18:20
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Sus
That´s the thing, I guess natal chart is the main thing to look.

Yeah, you´re right. And I also saw many people here recommanding the composite.

I look into sinastries in an orientative way. Anyway, I think depending on our life themes and challanges, we might get those themes and challenges in our relations...in order to grow and give up the bad patterns.

For me, it´s probably the control/dominance/independence themes...?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »