Absent father and son chart synastry

April 24, 2020 at 07:56 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Briza
Absent father and son chart synastry
Can someone please interpret these charts ?
The inner planets are the fathers placements and the outer are the child’s placements, he’s been absent from his sons life for 13 years, paying child support but never wanted to be involved. I reached out to connect them because I know he would be an amazing dad if he was given a second chance to get to know his son. And he’s looking at the situation from a different perspective and asked me to put these charts up to see what u guys think.
Thank you I would really appreciate the insight !!
And if u know a different method where we can analyze this please let me know !
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 24, 2020 at 07:59
(Cancer) Briza
Whoops here it is.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 24, 2020 at 11:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Please, post their birth information so that I can take a look at their independent charts and at the compositive. Or you can send me their information via PM and I will make my analysis here.
April 24, 2020 at 11:47
(Cancer) Trevor77
Im gonna use different way of Analysing :44:

One Question are you the childs Mother?
April 24, 2020 at 13:20
(Cancer) Briza » Davis212
December 8 1978
1218pm
Baton Rouge Louisiana

April 21 2007
1:08am
Hammond Louisiana

Thank you so much ☺️
April 24, 2020 at 13:23
(Cancer) Briza » Trevor77
No I’m not. But I just reached out to her and we have been building a friendship, because I truly care about the boy as a person and think it’s incredible that his father is changing his perspective and wants to meet him. It was a sour sub just for so long.
April 24, 2020 at 13:54
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Briza
So is the Father the client or?

Whats your involved role? You a friend or a Social worker etc?

Friend of the mother?
April 24, 2020 at 14:12
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
It happens that fathers go and live in paradise for several years while the children are in a version of purgatory, it happened close to home. :64:
The millennium has the best psychiatric medications for rolling stone parents! :11:
April 24, 2020 at 14:32
It’s my former boyfriend. Him and i own a studio together that we work out of. I feel very sensitive to my intuition and I have been feeling the boys pain. He never wanted to have kids so he had a real bad fall out with the mother and she was pregnant and he wanted nothing to do w it but still payed her child support.

I never got in valves but slowly planted seeds for him to make it right, because he’s a great person, it was just a bad situation in the past.
Him and I have worked together, lived together, and traveled for work together it was such a fast life. Now in quarantine there is time to sit and look at the situation.

I’ve been talking to the mom a lot. I really like her. She would always text aggressive but I knew she was hurt about it. She’s a good mom and I believe the child is very gifted.
April 24, 2020 at 14:35
(Cancer) Briza » IIyyaarr13
Tell me about it. I really dont understand. I’m not a man and I’m not sure how different it is when it’ comes to your own children. But I have 7 siblings the youngest being 8 and they mean the world to me. I couldn’t imagine never getting to know my own child.
April 24, 2020 at 14:43
Ok, got it thankyou!

accurate info gives accurate answer

So the Ultimate Question is ? Will his son get along with his dad long term ?

Whats the actual Question then ?
April 24, 2020 at 14:50
I wanted to see how they’re energies were together. I feel that they can both heal each other. The mom tells me she’s afraid of him getting hurt. I would like ur opinion on how the influences are
April 24, 2020 at 14:53
Ok, I can look and see if there is a future for them Or if its a ´no go´ situation. if thats any good ?

in a Nut !
April 24, 2020 at 14:54
Yes any insight would be amazing and very appreciated!!! ?
April 24, 2020 at 14:57
Ok !!

I will get to it, and private message you later with my findings :15:
April 24, 2020 at 15:03
I’m really great full!!! ????

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022