I have never based my love life around the zodiac

April 22, 2020 at 20:14 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Dylan_thomasm
I have never based my love life around the zodiac
but lately I have wondered if there is some truth to all of this. I believe the Gemini description is accurate in my case, and since I am a triple Gemini I am wondering if I would be best suited with another triple sign. It also appears that no matter how compatible one may be with another, If both parties aren’t practicing basic spiritual principles it doesn’t really matter. What are your thoughts on this? Thanks, much love.

- Dylan

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 22, 2020 at 20:20
(Aries) ram_goat
try triple pisces...
April 22, 2020 at 20:29
(Gemini) Dylan_thomasm » ram_goat
So Pisces is the best for me? I’m laughing my ass off right now imagining that I stick to this like a plan with no variation.. every female that show any interest will be met with one single question “are you a triple Pisces?”

I’m sure this will cull the non existent herd to probably zero Hahahaha
April 22, 2020 at 20:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I like astrology quite a bit, but I dont let it dictate final decisions. Opening doors, and exploring options is something that astro is great for (in my opinion). I guess its great for awareness.

I do know that looking at the marriage I left, ive studied our charts and how it reflected/paralleled our relationship.

Seeing that his mars squared my mercury and our venus placements squared.. Heaps of tension and heaps of fighting. There were many aspects, but this one came to mind first.

I think awareness is a strong weapon to have in your arsenal. If you really like the person, run the charts and notice some bumpy tendencies, just be open about it. Dont play the blame game (ex: omg youre mars is showing right now)work through the aspects with more tension.

Also just a small fyi, anytime you have 3 or more planets in a hiuse/sign its called a Stellium ?
April 22, 2020 at 20:51
(Gemini) Dylan_thomasm » Erinmeow
Thank you for your response Erin. That makes a lot of sense. I too believe awareness is absolutely crucial for anything in life, especially personal growth and successful relationships, romantic or otherwise. I guess that is why I am starting to investigate astrology. I am always on the hunt for various modalities and practices that can benefit my life, and it appears that astrology Could give much insight into why I do the things i do, and what needs to happen for me to live a life that is more in alignment with my deeper being. That’s funny though “ YOUR MARS IS SHOWING!”

Thank for the info. What should one consider if they have a stellium in their chart?
April 22, 2020 at 20:53
(Aries) ram_goat » Dylan_thomasm
no it was a joke..

pisces and gemini are the WORST match for eachother..

ask around..
April 22, 2020 at 20:55
(Gemini) Dylan_thomasm » ram_goat
Nope too late, since you posted that I have started dating a Pisces and we are in love, we are going to MAKE IT WORK! Lmao
April 22, 2020 at 21:04
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
For all my relationships I´ve ever had, I didn´t know astrology at the time. I can say the astrology backed up why the relationships ended, and how it all works, and I´ve watched transits interacting with family and friends. So yes, I believe there is divine timing, divine order, and divine appointment.

I believe though those people have to basically create and co-create the situation with you by free will and free choice.

Like in the TF community they´ve tried to project someone is their "Soulmate" with astrology and it ends up not working and they´ll swear it is, but the transits keep coming and never allow it to happen.

So then they will make up some excuse why it doesn´t work out, because they´re trying to force a soul contract that might no have been more then five minutes in their experience.
April 22, 2020 at 21:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dylan_thomasm
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I mutter to myself all of the time: "your capricorn/virgo is showing". Its funny, but a genuine struggle.

I wish I could help you with your stellium question. I´m still trying to untangle my own stellium (5 placements in capricorn). Someone with a broader grasp in astrology would be able to help you with that question.

Edit: you also have a Leo stellium after lookimg at your chart. Theyre also personal planets, so that might be something for you to look into?
April 22, 2020 at 21:31
(Aries) ram_goat » Dylan_thomasm
yeah but it will be like that game where you end all sentences with "in bed.."

only it will be "in marriage counselling.."

or "in divorce court.."
April 23, 2020 at 02:10
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"try triple pisces..."

Good Lord...

Triple Gemini and triple Pisces...

The stuff of nightmares...
April 23, 2020 at 02:26
(Virgo) rohini moon
Try Sagittarius...

:15:
April 23, 2020 at 13:42
(Pisces) moongirl12
Since you are a Gemini, you would get along with Sag or Aries. All the fire signs
April 23, 2020 at 14:28
(Gemini) Dylan_thomasm » moongirl12
Thank you for the responses, I hope you all are doing well

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »