Any aspect that can explain why this aries-leo relationship is so painful?

April 12, 2020 at 09:29 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Agirlwithanusername1, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Any aspect that can explain why this aries-leo relationship is so painful?
I am Aries sun, Scorpio ascedant, Aries venus, Taurus moon, Taurus Mercury, Mars virgo, pluto sagittarius, North node in virgo, South in pieces.

I have often wondered about my ex, he can be the sweetest man, doing a lot for me, supportive, affectionate and reliable.

But when he gets angry he often has the need to bring others down and put himself all the way up there. It is like to contradicting personalities. Some things he had done has been cold, calculating and making false serious accusations.

Could his chart suggest why, as I still wonder as we hae children together but he is always there for them.

He is born 7th august 1980 in the Eastern part of DRC. Leo sun, cancer moon, cancer venus, cancer Mercury, libra mars, libra pluto and North node in leo, South in aquarius.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 12, 2020 at 15:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Agirlwithanusername1, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mine
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 12, 2020 at 15:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
His
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 12, 2020 at 21:46
(Taurus) Neptune Queen » Agirlwithanusername1
There´s no way to find the time when he was born?
April 12, 2020 at 22:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Neptune Queen
=====
No I am afraid not :(
April 13, 2020 at 02:36
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Agirlwithanusername1
Part of what You say just sounds like typical Leo.

Though everyone is an individual of course.

I attract and am attracted by Leos and the warm generous on one side with angry self centered BS, is something I have experienced.

Maybe the Cancer moon makes the emotionalism even worse.

Leo’s usually aren’t underhanded, sneaky or conniving.

Not having a birth time does make an in depth analysis difficult.

I’m glad he’s good with the kids. Most Leo’s are.

The Aries I have know have always been very straight forward, honest and no nonsense.

That could clash with a Cancer moon. I have a couple good friends who are Cancer but to be romantically involved would drive me batty.

All the emotional insecurity and playing coy. Ahhhh!

Just thinking about it makes me crazy.

My Aquarius self, like typical Aries , just wants to lay it all out directly and work on a solution.

Emotional games.....

....I ain’t got no time for that...
April 13, 2020 at 07:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
Thanks, yes these emotional games, two faced behaviours, no time for that. I don´t know why most of the men I have dated have had 1-4 placements in cancer.
April 13, 2020 at 19:31
(Pisces) IleneTs
´Any aspect that can explain why this aries-leo relationship is so painful? ´

I think it has to do with his Mars/Pluto conjunction opposite your Sun/Venus. Mars/Pluto is a very powerful dominating aspect. I advise you to read more about this aspect. :74:
April 13, 2020 at 21:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IleneTs
=====

It makes sense his mars and pluto likes to decide and I too feel like an independent person and don´t like that at all. But it is also very passionate no matter if it is in the good or bad way. And his pluto/mars opposite my venus there is a great deal of jealousy, not in a possessive way though, I just can´t imagine being friends if not in a relationship together.

This mars/Pluto conjunction sounds like a tricky placement to have, especially paired with Leo and then paired with mine.
April 14, 2020 at 15:03
(Pisces) IleneTs » Agirlwithanusername1
Yes, I think you got it. Take care. :17:
April 14, 2020 at 17:28
(Taurus) nutelina
I was with a Leo with Taurus moon, imagine that! :4: You are just exremely hard headed with that moon yet sensetive with that rising sign. Didn´t look at your charts sorry.
April 14, 2020 at 17:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
Haha that´s true very sensitive but still extremely stubborn :1:
April 14, 2020 at 17:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IleneTs
=====
April 14, 2020 at 21:01
(Taurus) Silvi
You and him are having the transits through some important personal planets.( Aries, Libra, Capricorn, Cancer) . Mars in Aquarius is close to their south node transiting maybe .
April 16, 2020 at 17:18
(Libra) Mari22 » Agirlwithanusername1
I would say that the combination of his leo sun and cancer moon results in this... Cancer moons are moody and prone to putting the blame on others for themselves as they can´t control their emotions if they haven´t matured, also they can pute some sort of agression and the leo sun which is quite pushy and dominant makes this stronger.

Even his mercury is in cancer, so it would explain that.. But his mars in libra is the equalizer of this...

It would be good to know his time of birth, or see your synnastry in transits of saturn to your pluto and his south node, as it would make drastic changes for you, since it is in your 1st house, and pushing him further from south node in aquarius to the purpose of his north node...
April 19, 2020 at 22:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Mari22
=====
I wish I had the time, I will try look for it

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »