Alternative astrology. Does it work?

April 9, 2020 at 09:00 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) SolarDuran
Alternative astrology. Does it work?
Hello guys,

I have always had an interest in astrology, preferring the vedic learning. The famous Kapiel Raaj with his channel has inspired me a lot to study. I´ve researched the charts of many people, it was all exact.
However, I have recently discovered Volikov personality test at Worldofforecasts.com and realized that it´s even more trustworthy and takes less time to get the final result. This program uses hundreds of numerical matrixes that analyze quite contradictive factors affecting the character according to the place and date of birth just like astrology does. The test itself was created by Yury Volikov, a mathematician and a physicist. The information I got there helped me a lot to choose the right path.

I´m interested in your opinion, what works the best for you guys.

Keep your best wishes close to your heart and watch what happens. :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 10, 2020 at 13:03
(Sagittarius) Sus
Well, I´ll check it out! Thanks for your sharing ?
April 10, 2020 at 13:09
(Libra) leorising
i love KRS channel of Youtube too :79:
thank you for sharing this link! i apreciate :68:
April 11, 2020 at 04:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´ll definitely look into that test that you are mentioning, but astrology - when done by a professional who really knows his job - is by far the best personality test of them all. And it has been alive - and used by millions; a lot more people that one would assume - for thousands of years!! There is no beating that. Not even psychology has been able to do it. And I studied psychology (not in a formal setting) for quite a few years. In fact, I have tried almost every known method of psychoanalysis. And so far, nothing has been able (at least for me) to beat astrology.

I am a Virgo and I have a formal education in science/math. So I approach anything from a very objective and skeptical point of view. I mean, it took me more than a decade to "believe" in astrology!! I only did after countless of tests and corroborations.
April 11, 2020 at 06:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arush79, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you for sharing the link.I just visited the website and check it myself..most of the things about my personality traits are very clear and true to some extend.Its a very refined and understandable way to know about our personality with accurate personality prediction..i think alternate astrology works to some extends and you got to know alot about your personality from a different perspective.
April 14, 2020 at 08:31
(Aries) SolarDuran » arush79
Thank you for your opinion, I am happy this test proves to be helpful! God bless you
April 14, 2020 at 08:38
(Aries) SolarDuran » Davis212
Thank you for your opinion, I fully understand your position.
I still believe there might be room for some alternative knowledge that may use similar principals as astrology, I believe it´s always good to widen one´s horizons.
April 14, 2020 at 08:42
(Aries) SolarDuran » leorising
Thank you for your attention to my post! :76:
April 14, 2020 at 08:47
(Aries) SolarDuran » Sus
Thank you for your time, I´m glad if you had time to check it out
April 14, 2020 at 17:28
(Scorpio) scottsid
This reminds me of human design.
April 15, 2020 at 07:50
(Aries) SolarDuran » scottsid
That´s a nice comparison, I like it as well! Though I believe these two programs are using different methods of analysis
April 15, 2020 at 08:21
(Scorpio) scottsid » SolarDuran
Google says Human Design uses a combination of Ching, astrology, Kabbalah, Hindu-Brahmin chakra system, and quantum physics. Ecen for me it´s a bit out there. I love deep analysis but I get really confused about the gates and how the chakra´s interact and how the energies flow.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »