Empty 7th house and marriage

March 22, 2020 at 21:44 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Sasiy
Empty 7th house and marriage
Hello Astro family
I need your help on figuring out whether I will ever find my soulmate and get married or just spend my life with players? My 7th house have no planets in it and I have been choosing the wrong person all the way till now. I’m 32 yo female, attached my chart with this note.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 23, 2020 at 14:06
(Leo) Plutonian_Princess
I think part of what has been “blocking” you is your Venus square Neptune. This could be causing you to not clearly see the person/relationship for what it is right away, and be stuck in the fantasy of it instead of seeing the reality of the person you are with. Maybe this causes you to be attracted towards people you need to “save”, people who have drug addictions (because Neptune is in the 8th), or people who just aren’t what you originally thought they were.
March 23, 2020 at 14:15
(Sagittarius) orkest
In Whole Sign House System your Saturn and Uranus are in 7th.

Tough placement for relationships and marriage I would say. At least as long as you seek a partner for lifetime. The classic scenario is that they lived happily ever after and it´s rare despite any placements. Still it doesn´t mean that you won´t find your soulmate.

Saturn delays and requires maturity. Uranus means abrupt changes and wants a lot of space for itself.

Add a pinch of Saggitarius to it.

Edit:
@Plutonian_Princess

Totally agree about Venus :194: Neptune

March 23, 2020 at 14:37
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Plutonian_Princess
Is this valid for the Venus-Neptune conjunction as well? 🤓

Because I read this conjunction makes people to look for an ideal in relations, and also project their own perfect view on the partner.

So...basically, is there any difference between an usually considered "tough" aspect (square or opposition) and a more "mild tough" one, as a conjunction? :98: :98:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »