Is it possible that composite chart is not good but relationship is good?

March 21, 2020 at 16:22 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Rabia23
Is it possible that composite chart is not good but relationship is good?
Any experience.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 21, 2020 at 16:34
(Sagittarius) orkest
I think that putting astrological predictions higher than a living human being is sad. Unreasonable. The answer in this case would be yes, the relationship can be good no matter what a synastry, composite or two separate natal charts say.
March 21, 2020 at 16:37
(Scorpio) Rabia23 » orkest
I am so afraid, i dont know what todo because if u want to start a relationship but at the same time you view your composite chart and it says that it wouldnot work ,and it shows cheating, betrayal and divorce then you cannot imagine how painful it is. And if the start of relationship makes you scared how can you run the entire relationship.
March 21, 2020 at 20:30
(Sagittarius) orkest » Rabia23
You are afraid becouse you know that at the end you can´t control another person. You can be manipulative or you can wish purely with all your heart to keep someone near you, but you have not got such power to make them obey.

If you want to start a relationship you MUST accept that a partner can leave you any moment and go a way he or she considers appropriate. Some people have lifelong relationships. Some people will meet multiple partners on their lifepath and some of them constantly change their partners.

A relationship can´t make you happy as well as can´t make you unhappy. The other person doesn´t have such power and ultimately I think nothing has such power at all.

Sun, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and Pluto in Scorpio in 7th.

Your chart screams ´you have to have a relationship´. A relatinship which is deep, devoted, spiritual and transformative. All this comes with Sun :191: Pluto making it even deeper, more transformative, etc. That´s how you are. On the other hand all of that can be in some way destructive as long as we speak about Pluto and all the Scorpio influence. Manipulation and violence. Though there are Venus and Jupiter in this stellium and there are not bad aspects except opposition.

Saturn :194: Sun/Pluto

There´s only Saturn creating square to your Sun and Pluto, which can mean that you will be fulfilled until you understand something. It can be delayed though becouse certain knowledge we gain with experience and age. Sometimes some things can´t be rushed.

North Node in 8th house. South Node in 2nd house.

2nd house is all about possessions and probably you would like to treat your partner just like that. Like a property. He or she will be mine, forever.
8th house leads you rather to something spiritual and universal and this can be for example this simple truth: the other person cannot make you unhappy. The other person cannot make you happy.

That´s how I see it.
March 21, 2020 at 20:34
(Scorpio) Rabia23 » orkest
But my time of birth not confirm , it´s between 2 pm to 4pm. So you cannot judge me like this it´s so insulting.
March 21, 2020 at 20:39
(Cancer) Mrav
Yes.
You should continue to live your life like astrology is not existing...two reasons - because you are here to collect experience, and you will always wonder why the fuck I didn´t listen to my heart, I read some charts which who knows were true or not, perfect chart means nothing, most successful people have bunch of oppositions and squares
March 21, 2020 at 20:47
(Sagittarius) orkest » Rabia23
The first part of my post isn´t related to astrology. You can ignore the astrological part then.
March 21, 2020 at 21:33
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There are ssoo many "Astrologies" to consider; Chinese, Hindu, Persian, Medieval, Asteroid, Midpoint, Better midpoints, transit, return, heliocentric, Harmonic charts.
When a Tarot reader pulled the skeleton Conquistador card from her deck for a spread she said absolutely nothing! :94:
Sometimes a little knowledge is a dangerous thing! :98: :97: :98:
March 22, 2020 at 17:01
(Virgo) MarvinReal » Rabia23
It depends what you consider bad. Show your composite chart and let´s see it in full.
March 23, 2020 at 00:43
(Pisces) fishscales » Mrav
"...and you will always wonder why the fuck I didn´t listen to my heart"

There are alot of good responses here.

This is my favorite.
March 23, 2020 at 08:00
(Pisces) IleneTs
You write: ´it says that it wouldnot work ,and it shows cheating, betrayal and divorce then you cannot imagine how painful it is´.
Maybe this will put you at ease, if you don´t know your birth time, then you cannot know this. :74:
March 23, 2020 at 08:02
(Scorpio) Rabia23 » IleneTs
It has nothing todo with time of birth, planet aspects can be made without time of birth.
March 23, 2020 at 08:43
(Pisces) _Moon_Queen_
The higher level of consciousness is, planetary influence applies less uncontrolled ant therefore more pleasant.

There is no composite and natal that "bad" that cannot be used on most pleasant way if awareness, self-control, self-understanding, consciousness is high enough...(best if from both sides)

Point of "bad" natal and composites (if needed) all is to rise our consciousness throughout challenges, because best way to get muscles and get in shape is not lifting feathers and lying but lifting something heavy and throughout hard work ...

If you´re attracted to the composite you´re talking about that deeply, let yourself to that because it could be your best chance to grow...No one can guarantee it will be easy, nothing is ever easy, but you´ll definitely be happy if growing occurs ...
March 23, 2020 at 09:21
(Scorpio) Rabia23 » _Moon_Queen_
Agree.
March 23, 2020 at 11:22
(Pisces) IleneTs » Rabia23
Planets can indeed always make aspects, but without the correct house division, which depends on the time of birth, they can never, for example, indicate a divorce.

The aspect must then be involved in the 7th house and then still it can mean many other things, namely depends on the other aspects in de Birthchart.
March 23, 2020 at 11:27
(Scorpio) Rabia23 » IleneTs
Venus square uranus and venus square neptune in composite chart indicates cheating.
March 23, 2020 at 14:37
(Pisces) IleneTs » Rabia23
Just as astrology cannot predict that you can win a very large amount in the lottery, it is also impossible that astrology can tell you this.
Then any astrologer would be filthy rich, proof that it is not so.

A square just means that you both don´t quite agree on something that has to do with these planets and that you can work on together if you want.

I say this because astrology gets a bad name in this way and can cause a lot of suffering, while if you delve into it you can get so much more out of it, such as how you are psychologically put together and astrology is certainly not intended to scare people :74:
March 27, 2020 at 15:08
(Sagittarius) Sus » Rabia23
Rabbia, I Will probably mess a wonderful relationship thanks to my fears and irrational thougts about transits, predictions and tarot cards. All says NO or Maybe but my heart says Yes. Not as I´d love to but the way I have to!
I´ve been following your doubts even if I don´t answer to all. Cause sometimes I´m afraid to be a bit rough on you. Love and let love. Don´t push away the other because astrology shows it´s doomed. I had a 24 years relationship and we were supposed to live happy ever after. We didn´t. We were soulmates according to synastry and composite. Maybe we are. But we went apart. Nothing will assure you it going to last. Enjoy the trip!
March 27, 2020 at 15:13
(Sagittarius) Sus » Rabia23
"Venus square uranus and venus square neptune in composite chart indicates cheating."

No it doesn´t. Means lots of freedom required and lots of self deceit cause huge idealization. The problem is we want all to be perfect.
I didn´t have none of this with my ex husband and there was a lot of cheating.
Birth chart cab give you a clue but even so...stars may impell, they do not compell
March 27, 2020 at 16:22
(Scorpio) Rabia23 » Sus
Thanks 😊. Actually i m deeply in love with someone but at the same time i am so afraid because palmistry and astrology says that my spouse will cheat on me.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »