Found out I have Leo Ascendant

March 17, 2020 at 17:50 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) BrianW
Found out I have Leo Ascendant
With this new information, how would I interpret what match would work better for me and what to know about my chart if that affects various relationships I have with others. If anyone would help me with this I would appreciate it.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 17, 2020 at 18:08
(Libra) leorising
Welcome to the club of leo ascendant :74:
March 17, 2020 at 21:39
(Cancer) BrianW » leorising
Is this a good or a bad thing?
March 18, 2020 at 00:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » BrianW
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My condolences bro. You are the dickiest of all the risings :P
Your a Gemini Moon though.........so I accept you into the cool kids club :D

Lol seriously though....a Leo rising life might have a greater focus on self-expression and personal interests than the average joe.

You are looking for relationship advice specifically? That I´m not very well versed in... You are a Venus in Leo....so you need someone that worships you, maybe? That values your passions?
March 18, 2020 at 21:18
(Cancer) BrianW » themagi
Well, at least I am at the kiddie corner of the cool kids club, better than the corner.

You are right on the personal interests and self expression. The Venus in Leo is correct for the most part, though I try not to say it like that is still correct regardless.
March 19, 2020 at 02:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » BrianW
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s ok bro. Leos at their best are champions of the heart. To me they represent the zeal we all should have in protecting and feeding our inner child throughout life. The real cool Leos just let all that overflow and become really magnanimous characters.

I´m not into synnastry interpretations yet.........and I like to give information from what I´ve personally observed.

Your Moon is biquintile Pluto.....this means you brought with you a natural wisdom in terms of dealing with feelins in depth. Your Moon is also conjunct Mercury and Jupiter making you chatty and upbeat.

Moon is one´s emotional nature and should, therefore, be at the forefront of interpreting your relationships with others. Yours is in the 11th house, so you may or may not be confortable having friends from all walks of life...and are comfortable in organizations. That factors in your way of relating to others.

I myself have Gemini Moon in the house of Sagitarius...meaning if someone is going to truly relate to me....they are going to have to deal with my philosophical bent, my desire for visionary thought.......and the constant yapping around it that goes with it :)

Then Venus is how we relate : your´s is conjunct the ascendant, so you are a really personable guy, charming. It´s quincuxing Uranus....so this means your means of relating to others might not always take into consideration your own individuality which you may compartmentalize. Your Uranus is in the 5th house (of Leo), so that thing about personal interests and self-expression goes triple for you.......since Uranus is where we demand to set ourselves apart from the tribe, in a sense. Also where our genius shows up.

My Venus is in Scorpio....a sign protective of its feelings....yours is in Leo, a bit more showy...but it´s in the 12th house, which means other people may not readily see it...or it´s a side of you that tends to go unseen? 12th house can mean many things.

My Venus trines Jupiter...so there´s a natural expansiveness to how I connect with others............yours conjunct the Ascedant speaks to a natural authenticity and alignment between who you really are and how you show up, which should be great at sifting through people´s bs...and telling you who to talk to.

Astrology is all about getting a general FEELING for how what the placements say are mirroring your life. I can definately see the Venus in Scorpio demand for emotional transperancy and depth....and accepting my and the other person´s shadow......and the trine Jupiter making me generally very optimistic about people and expansive in interactions.

Question is...did what I say about your Venus FEEL to you like it rang any bells to how YOU see yourself?

You are like me....you have Chiron conjuct one of the two main planets. I have it conjunct my Moon (perhaps alluding to a frailty to my emotions, a woundedness)....and you to your Sun....the way you express. Bear in mind though....Chiron is not necessarilly a bad thing at all. Nothing is without it´s purpose. So obviously that will factor in the "soup" of how you do relationships. And your Sun is in the 12th.......like me, so it may not have always been aknowledged....certainly by society at large...you have a way of seing through the BS of the matrix....and think in broader terms...maybe even spiritual terms.

Then there´s the first house South Node meaning you may have a tendency to go about life by your lonesome. Your North Node in the 7th promises you expansion by connecting with the other though...and in your case in particular it might speak to letting go of that Leo tendency to focus on yourself just a tad bit....to include the rest of the group (Aquarius) in that 7th house.

I´m a Libra first house SN...so my problem is being a bit too focused on others as an individual and accomodating and trusting....so I got be a bit more Aries like to get into my 7th.

Then you have Pluto in the 4th. It could speak to very difficult chillhood or family life. I have Mars in 4th in Cap...I can sympathisize too :) OR it could speak to your own obsession with emotions or home life....but I´d spin all interpretations in a positive frame - lots of astrology is a bit too negative and invalidating of the individual for my taste.

Then, your just a Cancer aren´t ya? And that factors in to how you relate.

ALLLL these factors go into how you relate. Other placements too of course...but mostly, in my experience so far investigating my own chart.....the Venus (how you value, relate;your needs) and Moon (how you feel, deal with emotions).

So you are a charming guy, who expresses himself authentically, might compartmentalize his own uniqueness though when relating to others....You a Cancer, naturally, a bit more moody and/or feely....but you deal with emotions more mentally....like to talk about them objectively and are also generally upbeat and positive (Jupiter conj Moon). Your Mercury and Jupiter trine your North Node in the 7th house......so they may speak of aspects you should focus on to relate better....and the NN also sextiles MC....so maybe you will meet more people through work or carreer or your responsabilities in the world (that will be key in this better relating with other)?

I dunno, let me know what resonate for you...and you may want to ask something more specific as a followup. Take care :) <3

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »