Synastry & Love Languages

March 16, 2020 at 19:07 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) AmariJanel
Synastry & Love Languages
Hi everyone! I have three things I need guidance on:
1. Can I get some synastry interpretations? I’m in inside, my boyfriend is on the outside. Is there anything alarming I should know about my partner?
2. With my moon opposite his Venus, I have love expectations. I’m not sure how to control this and sometimes I really feel like he isn’t being as VERBALLY emotional or empathetic as I want him to be and it’s weird because he’s a Scorpio.
3. Based on our charts, can you tell or guess what our love languages would be? He’s dealt with terrible woman and I want to know the best way he should be loved based on his chart. Thank you :18:

Me: December 1st 1998 3:21 AM
Partner: November 1st 1990 12:55 AM
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 16, 2020 at 20:03
(Pisces) TyDeem
You seem to be an excellent match for him given the number of placements you have in his 5th and 7th whole-sign houses! Your Saturn close to his moon could mean that he feels pressure to have his feelings tightly collected and in order before properly expressing them to you, but given that his moon is in Aries, he likely hardly feels this is the case and so keeps his thoughts to himself. I really do feel like you can work through it, especially with the number of passionate placements you have in addition to the placements in 5 and 7.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »