Soulmates/Twinflame

February 25, 2020 at 21:28 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Khepri, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Soulmates/Twinflame
I need some guidance about soulmates
I have met some but unfortunate we go our seperate ways. I loved like i have never been hurt before, i give a 100 everytime and for some reason out of nowhere they have to let me go. My heart is pure, my intentions are pure, my love is pure and unconditional and still i end up being ghosted and taken for granted.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and respond.

Ashe Amun
⚡☀️❤♾

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 26, 2020 at 03:00
(Aquarius) Amdash
The possible reason that this might be a serious issue for you is because of Neptune and Uranus in the 7th house.

From what I discovered from your chart and a few studies involving Neptune as well as what you´re expressing with very well elegant language, you are more attracted to people who are soulful and a little sensitive.

You fall in love with their soul more so.

( :159: )in the 7house:
That´s actually beautiful and I understand that but the thing about it is underneath that beautiful soul are also people who are grossly irresponsible among other things. So at times you may attract people with maybe certain issues.

Have you noticed that certain people have certain habits or issues that you´ve noticed that have caught your attention but you still love them for who they are deeply inside?

( :199: ) in the 7house
But I also think that the real culprit may actually be the planet Uranus. You see Uranus challenge ones individualism in the seventh house meaning it´s going to challenge your way of thinking.
See you require a lot more space and freedom than most of us do and that´s not going to completely sit right with your lovers.
So for you you´re going to have to find a way to get to know yourself a lot more to sort out your feelings from all the social pressures and cultural programming that could try to eclipse your own natural instincts about your true partner.

( :155: ) in the first house. The ascendant:
This may also be the problem too. But I am going to ask a question on this one. Have you at times also expressed or showcase certain emotional outburst and reactions at certain situations in time?

These are actually the things that I saw that may be the issues that you are facing regarding love and intimacy. There may be other reasons as to why that is also the case but I will strive to look at your chart a little bit more in the coming times.

Now for members on this site in the very near and soon future, there´s a possibility that others will be able to give you a much better insight than me. They are very much better at this than I.
February 26, 2020 at 04:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Amdash
System message: Post has been written by user Khepri, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you for responding

Yes i look beyond the ego, i can´t fall for looks that easy anymore. I get bored very easily too with someone but i can´t judge. It´s not up to me to judge someone because of their past and the situation they are in right at the moment when we met.

My last relationship was a challenge and the distance between us was big. She is from America and i from the Netherlands. I helped her heal her self we were growing closer everyday she taught me a lot, we planned a whole future together and boom she said without further explanation " i have to let you go" she´s not responding anymore. After that i saw a lot of angel numbers like 555 and 999. When i asked my ancestors for a sign they gave me 555 twice, i looked at the time it was 15:55 and shortly after that i went to get some groceries and the total outcome was 5.55. So yea i have to let her go too and keep movin forward.

I do love my space and freedom and at the same time i want someone around me. And yes i experience from time to time some emotional outbursts but i can control my emotions better over the years.

Thank you for responding

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »