What shows in synastry that man is emotional attached to the woman in synastry?

February 24, 2020 at 16:24 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

What shows in synastry that man is emotional attached to the woman in synastry?
In your experience.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 24, 2020 at 16:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ram_goat
I´m not seeing the Synastry in any of the threads either.
February 24, 2020 at 16:42
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Happens every time...
February 24, 2020 at 16:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I deleted.
February 24, 2020 at 17:18
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Moon Conjunct Pluto I know can be emotional attachment. Pluto conjunct Pluto another one. I believe KRS stated Moon on North Node is another one that emotional attachment.

Usually in my younger years it usually was when planets were conjunct my Scorpio placements with Venus, Jupiter, and Mars in Scorpio. Although, in Vedic that would be Sun in Scorpio in my chart.
February 24, 2020 at 17:25
(Pisces) fishscales » Rabia23
Thanks.

So moon is emotion...

A man is going to be emotionally attached to a woman when his moon aspects her planets, especially her personal planets...preferably with soft aspects, or conjunctions.

His moon aspecting her:

Sun: emotionally attached to her character, essence, vitality, creative qualities

Moon: emotionally attached to her emotional qualities, and also the sense of emotional security she provides

Mercury: emotionally attached to her mind and/or communication style

Venus: emotionally attached to her beautiful qualities, whether they are physical or emotional. Could also be attached to the material support she may provide

Mars: emotional attachment to her sexual drive, her raw energy, her drive in life, her motivation and the motivation she may provide

Pluto is not a personal planet, but can definitely create some attachment when aspecting the moon in a synastry. It is more of a mysterious attachment that you can´t quite figure out the source of: powerful, magnetic, sexual, possibly obsessive.
February 24, 2020 at 17:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
What happens when man mars aspects woman moon and venus? Does it shows man is only physical attracted to her?
February 24, 2020 at 17:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
What happens when man mars aspects woman moon and venus? Does it shows man is only physical attracted to her? And got bored as soon as physical attraction ends.
February 24, 2020 at 18:02
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Rabia23
moon in scorpio conjunct mars in scorpio, i know they follow you around for years even if you don´t talk to them or interact with them. There kind of like stalkers and very emotionally attached.

As well as Venus in Scorpio they never forget you. They´ll date other women and come back and tell you they can´t find another women like you. It´s been really weird sometimes.

I´ve had people from highschool I never talked too, but they watched everthing I did and later I may meet them and they´ll tell you all about your life. I usually think these are Moon in Scorpio´s.
February 24, 2020 at 18:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
I am saying man mars in scorpio conjunct female venus in scorpio then? He feels only sexual attraction,?
February 24, 2020 at 18:05
Scorpio Pluto/Moon in Pluto individuals get locked on my Mars in Scorpio at times and they don´t like to let go of their emotional attachment at all and will follow you everywhere even you be mean to them.
February 24, 2020 at 18:06
Mars in Scorpio hooked on my Venus in Scorpio really isn´t as potent as the others. They usually break off after sexual attraction and more a fighter then lover with the feminine.
February 24, 2020 at 18:08
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
For whatever reason I know Sun in Scorpio always ends up being a close friend and might be sexual attraction. They´ll stick around for life. But I´ve had more friends that were masculine with this aspect.
February 25, 2020 at 15:17
(Scorpio) Lsinsocal
Moon and Venus signs. Are you his element type? A man with earth moon/air venus would find that combination attractive in a woman.

His Sun, Mars or Venus in her 1st house, especially if conjunct the Ascendant. 1st house synastry alone is usually indicative of physical attraction.

Sun Mars aspects. Woman Sun, Man Mars.

Moon Mars aspects. Woman Moon, Man Mars.

Venus North Node aspects. Man´s Venus, Woman´s Node.

And of course his Mars aspecting her Venus.

This is all aspects, not just easy ones. Sometimes the harder ones are stronger but can come with challenges.
February 25, 2020 at 15:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Lsinsocal
=====
Man isn´t emotionally attached with woman when his mars aspects woman venus or moon, he only feels physical attraction no emotions and love.
February 25, 2020 at 15:25
(Scorpio) Lsinsocal » Rabia23
Oh you are right. I was thinking physical attraction. Sorry, I am slow this morning. ?

In that case, Moon Venus. 4th, 8th or 12th synastry. Water signs and houses.

Sun/Venus.
Venus/Venus.
Venus/Pluto.
Moon/Pluto.
February 27, 2020 at 12:05
(Sagittarius) Sus » goldenlion32
"As well as Venus in Scorpio they never forget you. They´ll date other women and come back and tell you they can´t find another women like you. It´s been really weird sometimes."

I´ve seen a lot of this happen to me!! You are sooooo right!!
I wonder why?
February 27, 2020 at 12:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
=====
I am saying if male is mars in scorpio and woman is venus in scorpio then male doesnot love woman it´s all physical attraction.
February 27, 2020 at 12:14
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion32
my way to love is this way, like you described
pluto scorpio, venus scorpio, mercury in scorpio, my sun is scorpio too, because is libra 29 degrees.
8th house is marriage... imagine if we had a discurssion and divorced... i believe its like a glue to keep man and woman together
February 27, 2020 at 12:18
(Sagittarius) Sus » Rabia23
Mars conjunct venus means physical attraction indeed. They were lovers in mythology.
But one aspect won´t tell you the story!
My ex husband and I had this one and we loved each other!
My moon conjuncts his sun. His AC conjuncts my NN. Don´t forget the nodes and angles!
Moon/Pluto and houses overlays are also important.
February 27, 2020 at 12:26
=====
He was mars person?
Mars person only feels physical attraction but venus person is emotionally and romantically in love with mars person.
February 27, 2020 at 12:40
Yes he was. But I assure you get was also deeply in love. Passionate love for 24 years.
February 27, 2020 at 12:41
=====
So as a mars person, he was in love with you or it was just sex for him?
February 27, 2020 at 13:13
Only sex?? Really? After 24 years married? ????
It´s not enough to look One aspect!! We had much more going on!
February 28, 2020 at 01:41
(Gemini) scormini » Rabia23
A boy of my school had his mars conjunct my venus and was obsessed with me. He tried to talk to me and had a giant crush on me (it was creepy and I think only me perceived that because he had a scorpio moon, I could feel the eyes on me) lol I think it was physical atraction but I didn´t feel the same at all, it even disgusted me? I love astrology justificating this shit hahah

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »