What kind of women i attract or get attracted to

February 19, 2020 at 05:22 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Antonio21
What kind of women i attract or get attracted to
What kind of women i attract or get attracted to with this chart?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 19, 2020 at 09:14
(Taurus) nutelina
You seem to attract people in general, with you Sun in the 7th house :3: But your moon is squared Mars and Mercury conjuct Pluto and other aspects which points to you wanting to go deep but you´ll have a lot of conflicts too. Are you looking for challenges?
February 19, 2020 at 10:05
(Pisces) V82
Venus is in Capricorn in your 9th house, you may be drawn to a woman who is structured, organized, hard working and can teach or share knowledge.
February 19, 2020 at 11:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Before 35
Since Mars and Venus are in charge you attract Capricorn and get attracted by Capricorn.

After 35
I would say that you will attract Sun Pisces and get attracted by Moon Scorpio. Your Sun will looking for same sign Moon to get in balance and Sun Pisces will recognize your Moon Pisces to get in balance...

But this is just a theory

You´re also (for now - until 35) attracted (and attract) to Sun or AC Taurus because of your AC that represents most familiar part of you... but after you get "astrologically mature" it will be quite opposite, you will be attracted by Scorpios as most hidden part of you in desire to integrate fully...
February 19, 2020 at 23:57
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » nutelina
Yes i am my friend :5:
February 20, 2020 at 00:00
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Moon_Queen
No i have bad connection with pisces i tried to attract 3 pisces once but they rejected me and i do not attract pisces at all,they have bad communication and are very introverted.I don´t even know scorpio moons :4:.Once dated a girl who has Scorpio sun Moon and ASC but there was no chemistry between us,strange.
February 20, 2020 at 00:06
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » V82
This is the chart of the girl i am in love with 3 years but she is not my girlfriend.I think we have similar aspects?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 20, 2020 at 12:37
(Taurus) nutelina » Antonio21
Oh but moon in opposition is very hard, my brother has that, he is a Sag but his moon is in Scorpio. You can learn a lot from each other but in daily life... She might be your best friend and Moon in Virgo is very very critical. I wouldn´t want it, yet my daughter has it so I have no choice :61:
February 20, 2020 at 13:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Antonio21
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sure you don´t :15:, you´re too young for those Sun-Moon combinations, 13 year more... until than, have fun with Venus/Mars Capricorns
This girl is classical Capricorn in image with all that Saturn MC and Mars/Venus Cap. It is not surprise she knocked you down :61:
February 21, 2020 at 02:57
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » nutelina
i have 3 friends who have sun in virgo moon in virgo(don´t know their rising) and they are not critical.I cope with them very good.
February 21, 2020 at 03:17
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Moon_Queen
Why after 13 years?
Yes, first impressions was the greatest thing i have ever seen in a girl.She had incredible speech at the stage,maybe because her mercury conj jupiter aspect.
February 21, 2020 at 08:39
Invite them over to dilute the criticality here :2:
February 21, 2020 at 16:05
I guess it´s your synastry with them. They are your friends after all. I had a few friends but they were backwards butt kissers who had not spine of their own. Pisces women on the other hand would very often be Aries like. The one I knew intimately had a Gemini Moon. The other I don´t remember. And with her I was the longest time but Taurus rising!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »