If male´s mars conjunct Female´s venus synastry then the male only feels physical attraction towards female? Not on emotional level?

February 16, 2020 at 07:55 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

If male´s mars conjunct Female´s venus synastry then the male only feels physical attraction towards female? Not on emotional level?
Because if man´s moon and venus is involved in synastry then he will be emotionally attach to woman otherwise it´s all about physical love. And after some time the man got bored.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 16, 2020 at 17:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user StillStanding, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s not only about aspects but the houses the planets fall in. If her planets falls in any of his water houses, especially the 4th or 8th house, it will be very emotional or intense for him.

Too many saturn and not enough uranus can make the connection feel boring after awhile. Especially, if he is the airy type or have alot of uranus or 11th or 9th house placement in his natal chart.

A capricorn, Taurus or Libra don´t mind boredom in a relationship but not many mutuable signs can handle it.
February 16, 2020 at 19:59
(Sagittarius) Sus
You have to look other aspects too. You´ve been told about houses overlays.
Mars/venus promotes physical compatibilty. But that´s not the only aspect you should have, is it?
I had it with my ex husband and we were physically attracted over years. We understood our body language. Check composite too.
February 17, 2020 at 01:04
(Pisces) fishscales
If you´ve been with the guy with whom you share this aspect for as long as you´ve been asking this question, it´s probably going to work out at this point...

Some marriages don´t last this long...
February 17, 2020 at 08:49
(Taurus) nutelina » StillStanding
So is Saturn inhibition and Uranus the opposite? I thought Jupiter and Saturn are opposites!

And are you saying if the houses fall on the mutable signs the relationship won´t be boring?
February 17, 2020 at 12:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina
I think it´s more like Uranus square Sun, Uranus Square Venus, Uranus Square Mars, they tend to keep you arm lengths away. Which there are other signatures in the chart they might be focusing on being single and focusing on self this life time versus being a couple.

They may not even understand why they can´t connect. And may be Aquarius and believe life is Heaven in focusing on the world of many women or men.

Mars/Moon
Venus/Jupiter
Venus/Mars

Works well.

I know if you have Venus, Mars, Jupiter in the same Archetype, you´re always going to gravitate towards the opposition or same archetype.

If they tend to be Venus Gemini, Mars Cancer, and Jupiter Taurus, there always going to be attracted to what there karma here is.

For example: Venus Gemini/Jupiter Gemini, Venus Gemini/Mars Gemini. Then Venus Cancer/Mars Cancer, Jupiter Taurus/Venus Taurus

It can be quite difficult for them to understand why there not attracted to just one person.

Moon with Uranus or Uranus with Sun can also be a difficult one.

If South Node is in the 7th house ketu is always disconnecting from having a relationship in some sense. Not that they can´t have one, but it can be where there so focused on the "I´.

Uranus in 7th house might break up all the time relationships.

Uranus in 3rd house might break up relationships

Uranus in the 11th so if you have Uranus in the relationship houses it can make it complicated.

Also Aquarius or Uranus in the 12th house because it´s hidden and self-sabotage.
February 17, 2020 at 13:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In mars conjunct venus synastry, does mars person feels attraction if it´s male?
February 17, 2020 at 13:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Rabia23
Sure my son´s father had Mars in Scorpio conjunct my Venus in Scorpio, but you also had Scorpio Pluto transit and North Node Scorpio. Which you end u with a Scorpio Pluto Child. lol
February 17, 2020 at 13:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
So how he act when he has scorpio mars conjuncting your venus, he chased you? How he act around you?
February 17, 2020 at 14:01
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Rabia23
He chased everything that walked by with his Gemini/Sagittarius axis and Capricorn Sun, Jupiter in Capricorn, North Node Capricorn.

We had a relationship for about 3 months. And I bailed, because it´s not really my lifestyle what he does with his body and sexuality. He´s a man whore and big mistake in my younger years. Ha ha!

I have some kind of karma with him, but really he´s never been a part of our lives much.
February 17, 2020 at 16:44
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » goldenlion32
"Uranus in 7th house might break up all the time relationships"

What about Pluto in the 7th and in Scorpio? ??
February 17, 2020 at 17:27
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
That´s so cool, I´d have to give it more attention Goldie. This makes so much sense, is this a forum topic already?

Uranus in the 5th, I know how that works! :61:
February 17, 2020 at 17:28
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
My brother is Sag with Moon in scorp and all the rest incl. Pluto! :61:
February 17, 2020 at 17:31
(Taurus) nutelina » Luna Alba
Slow but profound changes in the relationships I´d guess but you didn´t specify the other planet! It´s the aspect and with which house, so you´re missing the other side. I know about Moon and Pluto, it´s not good unless there is real good aspects in other areas. It can be really harsh lesson, esp. for the Moon!
February 17, 2020 at 17:32
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » nutelina
I lost sight of the topic´s theme - the sinastry..?

I was more curious to find out more about this placement in the birth chart :)
February 17, 2020 at 18:10
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Luna Alba
Pluto in the 7th hust transforms your partners life emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, sexually, and financially in probably negative or positive ways depending on the persons stage, phase, and development in the process.

I´m sure it can create break ups, but if you´re in the right relationship it´s probably just going to be a lot of healing, transitions, and life changes.
February 17, 2020 at 18:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina
Moon in Scorpio conjunct Scorpio Pluto in opposition of Mars in Taurus and Jupiter in Taurus can be quite violent.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »