Follow up to Valentine, animus versus anima

February 15, 2020 at 14:22 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Follow up to Valentine, animus versus anima
The male and female parts of the psyche are very interesting and surely related to astrology, since it seems we are using the blueprint of our little universe, we called home, earth and experience the beauty of giving and receiving which are like polar opposites of man and woman. When it works well it is like a dance.

The Sun gives and is seen as a father figure but to me it could equally be a mother as the mother provides for her child. Opposites attract and we hope to find middle ground, where we can meet, greet and eat and hopefully spring new life. Because life never ends, who doesn´t dance will be left behind.

I loved to listen to this music https://youtu.be/8yGafeCowTo while listening to the not so gentle but logical voice of reason.

PS: I don´t know how posted or watched the film The Holiday but thank you, I think it is lovely.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 15, 2020 at 14:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
O this is so beautifully written! :74::15:

Only when we accept all principles (masculine, feminine, father, mother...) in us we become whole and divine...

The biological difference is pushing us to hidden war between genders that are not war outside but inside of us, so devastating...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »