Asking for a friend

February 9, 2020 at 10:50 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) EL0
Asking for a friend
Hellooo, could someone please take a short look at this :79: relationship chart?
I´m still having difficulties reading composite charts.
Thank you :92:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 9, 2020 at 12:01
(Aquarius) Amdash
You friends Planets like his SUN are in the bottom
Part of his chart so he is more of a private person.
He is basically an introvert. Ain´t nothing wrong with that!

Leo in 3rd house: he/she is very imaginative. They are really at any form of creative through communication. With Mercury in Leo your friend is a very good speaker. They communicate their intentions well. And very creatively.

If this person is a guy the with VENUS in Leo he would like his women to be GRAND in the personality.

Virgo in the 4th means this guys has amazing intellectual strength, but he was as much nurtured by his peers that well at a young age. Kinda look at like the red headed step child. You friends Mars is in Virgo and he/she usually displays a sense of perfectionist-like actions. But you also stay busy, also your friend is a little Physically nervous at times bout there body.
February 9, 2020 at 12:05
(Aries) EL0 » Amdash
Thank you for your efforts, but it´s a composite chart :41: :16:
February 9, 2020 at 12:08
(Aquarius) Amdash » EL0
Oh my apologies.😅😅 :61: :61: i didn´t read that clearly!
Enjoy the rest your day! 😊😊😊
February 9, 2020 at 12:11
(Aries) EL0 » Amdash
You too :6:
February 9, 2020 at 12:54
(Pisces) fishscales
Relationship is centered in communication with Sun, Mercury, and Venus in the 3rd. Communication should be pretty abundant and natural here, for the most part. More on that later. This is probably a somewhat cerebral relationship.

Mars in the 4th could make home life a little stormy.

Moon in the 5th gives positive emotional expression in the relationship. Creativity. Children are a possibility.

Pluto in the 6th: There may be health issues in this relationship on the part of one or both partners. There may be some compulsiveness or obsession surrounding every day affairs, or with work, that affect the partnership. Pluto squares that 3rd house stellium, so there may be some challenges to the free and easy communication that is indicated by Sun, Mercury, and Venus in the 3rd, coming from the 6th house. The challenges of work or everyday life might disrupt the flow of communication. Pluto also squares Jupiter, which could indicate some kind of power struggle regarding philosophy or religion in this relationship.

Uranus in the 7th: there may be some instability on behalf of one or both partners.

Neptune is technically in the 7th, but very close to the 8th. Could indicate some confusion regarding how the partners see eachother. Possible confusion or dissolution regarding joint finances.

Both Uranus and Neptune square the great placement of the moon in the 5th. I don´t really like that. It could bring sudden reversals, confusion, or even deception regarding emotional affairs.

Saturn in the 8th: some kind of obstruction regarding joint finances. Could also be a sexual block, or a fear of letting the ego go and truly merging with eachother in the relationship.

Jupiter in the 9th: an emphasis on philosophical or religious matters. Long distance travel and the awareness of other cultures through the relationship. Some difficulties with those issues due to Jupiter/Pluto square discussed earlier.

Mercury, ruler of the ascendant, is in the 3rd house, further emphasizing the dynamic of communication in this relationship.

The third house stellium and moon in the 5th are nice elements of this composite, but that t-square involving Pluto, the stellium, and Jupiter do bother me.

"I´m still having difficulties reading composite charts."

Pretty much the same as reading a natal, just think of the relationship as an entity unto itself. :1:
February 9, 2020 at 13:05
(Aries) EL0 » fishscales
So this relationship wouldn´t be something that would last or that is somehow "good"?

"Pretty much the same as reading a natal, just think of the relationship as an entity unto itself."

Oh that´s a good and simple advice, thank you fishscales :6:
February 9, 2020 at 13:05
(Pisces) _Moon_Queen_
I agree to previous fishscale reading and I will add little more light to damage 2ndH with SN and Chiro that indicates poor financial income and lack of interest for money and sexual contact (or frustration on that fields). If we add 8thH Saturn to this, things get pretty bad ...
February 9, 2020 at 13:16
(Aries) EL0 » _Moon_Queen_
Thank you for your reply!

Oh my...
Sounds pretty bad?
February 9, 2020 at 13:19
(Pisces) fishscales » EL0
"So this relationship wouldn´t be something that would last or that is somehow "good"?"

Good can be found, or made, out of anything...

I would never suggest that someone not pursue a relationship because of what is seen in an astrology chart...

You can´t see "love" in a chart...the most you can possibly see is things that may hinder love from expressing freely and simply...maybe it´s possible to get a jump on those issues from studying an astrology chart... Maybe not...

Your own intuition is always going to be more important than what you see in a chart... Plus, you are only getting my opinion... My interpretation.. Of what is going on in that composite....who´s to say I´m right... And even if I´m in the ballpark... It´s easy to point out areas of a chart that are difficult... But it´s impossible for any astrologer, at any level, to say what people are capable of doing to address those difficulties...
February 9, 2020 at 13:38
(Aries) EL0 » fishscales
Also why should someone search for possible problems if there aren´t any yet, or be fearful of a relationship because of a chart.

Yeah I got your point.
I saw great charts but the relationship was everything else but great.

That´s why I said that I´m still struggling with reading composites,
I´m just not able to Adress them or understand them because I instantly would search for that aspect or planet position in that relationship but seldom would be able to find it?
Does it make sense? It´s a too rational way to approach a relationship...
February 9, 2020 at 13:56
"Also why should someone search for possible problems if there aren´t any yet, or be fearful of a relationship because of a chart."

I understand it´s natural for people to be curious about synastry and composite charts when they first meet someone. But I think there´s something to be said for not doing it too.

When I first met my wife, I refused to look up her astro information. I knew her sun sign, that´s it. I decided I wanted the relationship to grow organically, and surprise me as it went along.

12 years later, we´re still together. Only relationship I´ve had that´s lasted more than 2.

Several years into our relationship, I did look at my wife´s natal chart, and our synastry, composite, etc. The astrology had it´s good spots, and it´s rough spots. (Imagine that.. just like a real relationship!) I´m glad I waited until it was established that "we were going to be together" before I started looking at the astrology. Who knows what aspects of the astrology between us would have hooked into my mind and caused problems. Maybe they would have helped too, who knows. But I´m satisfied with the results.

Bottom line, I agree with your sentiment. Just because you have some astrological knowledge doesn´t mean you need to apply it to every circumstance in life...
February 9, 2020 at 14:01
(Pisces) _Moon_Queen_ » EL0
If there is (still) a time to choose, my suggestion is to stick to friendship...and look for better energies for the long-term.

Everything can be made of nothing (that is also true) but the question is for what cost?

If you have to work ages to get in emotional and sexual harmony in marriage and spend whole life to accomplish something that will be natural with someone else, then what have you done? As soon as you finally learn to bear each other you die at the age of 63 (for example)...enlightened? - maybe...

This is a great friendship btw but I will never suggest this for the long-term...

People often misunderstand friendly attachments and excitement that comes from that Venus-Sun-Mercury synthesis with a real attachment that comes from harmonious Sun and Moon...

There is a possibility that, once in life, a couple experience progressed harmony, Sun-Moon conjunction or fine 8thH and to save themself in the middle of the story but nothing can replace core harmony visible in composite natal charts...
February 9, 2020 at 14:35
(Pisces) fishscales » _Moon_Queen_
I hear what you´re saying... And I must admit my "gut astrological reaction" agrees with you...

I´m not on the ground in the OP´s situation though, and I do count that for something...

I´ve often thought that work on those hard placements in a synastry/composite can unlock alot of growth in a relationship, both in the relationship as a whole and for the individuals... Just like they can for an individual, in the natal chart...

The difference is, romantic relationships are supposed to be choices and we may not want to work on such hard things by choice...it´s different in a work or family relationship, where there is no choice...or in the natal, of course...

Ultimately, the OP will have to make up their own mind...

Which is why I stress an honest evaluation of their own intuition above all else...
February 9, 2020 at 14:52
(Pisces) _Moon_Queen_ » fishscales
Exactly, when we have a choice we should choose the best and the most pleasant.

In the past, marriage was social and business stuff and poor wives and husband needed to bear each other and suffer for the sake of material interests (of their parents), but not anymore.

7thH is considered a house of marriage and Sun-Venus as a great aspect but that is wrong.
7thH is the house of the business relationship and the house of marriage is 8thH.

Sun-Venus is great for gaining some common material goal or for some occasional friendly relations because it is highly energetic, sweet and short-term, like candy. With Sun-Ve people enjoy vigorous conversation, exciting chat but when it comes to emotions, trust, and intimacy they just freeze or start to force themselves asking what is wrong with them...

This Sun-Ve synthesis eventually turns to war for domination followed by a feeling of disrespect. They also, very soon, start to feel as being used by the other one...
February 9, 2020 at 15:06
(Aries) EL0 » fishscales
Did you ever posted your synastry or composite on forum?
Just curious :16:
February 9, 2020 at 15:08
(Aries) EL0 » _Moon_Queen_
"7thH is the house of the business relationship and the house of marriage is 8thH."

Where do you have this information from?
February 9, 2020 at 15:15
(Pisces) _Moon_Queen_ » EL0
**Where do you have this information from?**

From everywhere but they usually say business relations AND marriages...

like that is the same stuff :61: not to me :16:

and for 8thH they say deep transformation, transcendental sexuality, death and constantly make this house mysterious and dark but this is the real marriage when two people merge into one common energy and experience deep transformation and this "death thing" is related to point that in real marriage you disappear from the previous energy form (you symbolically die) because you merge with your partner...
February 9, 2020 at 15:21
(Pisces) _Moon_Queen_ » _Moon_Queen_
But yes, 8thH gets dark when you call 7thH a house of marriage :4:
February 9, 2020 at 15:30
There´s a thread around here asking everyone to post their synastries... It´s on there somewhere...
February 10, 2020 at 07:42
(Aries) ram_goat » EL0
here is that old thread... with charts..

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »