Breakups are hard : (

February 7, 2020 at 06:39 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) moonchild96
Breakups are hard : (
Being broken up for about a month now, I find the time alone to be SUPER lonely! My three year relationship with a scorpio was one of self-growth and reflection; however, unfortunately, it all came to an end. It made me start to think...What astrological placements aid in a speedy recovery after the cessation of a relationship; in contrast, what placements contribute to the difficulty of letting go? Thank you : )

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 7, 2020 at 16:37
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Break ups are the worst, especially when you still care so deeply for them.

I´m sorry to hear you´re going through this.
Astrology is a natural thing. Difficulty letting go can be connected to the fact that you still love them, and that you want what´s best for them - but sometimes letting go is what is best for the both of you - think of it that way.
It´s amazing to have grown with a person and as an individual from the result of a relationship, so it can be hard to seperate yourself from that familiar feeling.
Try to find comfort in yourself, in moving forward, and knowing that you´ll both have better lives in the future. It can only go up from where you are when you´re down.

This video may help -- Nicole Brenny is a lovely astrologer who has inpired me and taught me so much - she talks about using your Saturn to help overcome a break up. Just also comforting yourself and seeking support from loved ones should be of help to you.
I feel you so much here... I´m still living with my partner but we´re breaking up and it´s extremely painful to see him heartbroken, and to let go...
YouTube
YouTube
February 7, 2020 at 19:12
(Taurus) nutelina
Better to grow and breakup then to be unhappy. Who says you cannot get together again in a few years? Someone once said something like "Love is allowing anything to grow without constrains or expectations.

Best is to cherish your feelings and recognize why you have them. You get to know each other through one another. That´s really poetic. But when you cannot be yourself anymore it´s time to find another path. And as said, people need space to grow so he might come back when he really loves you and it´s good for both of you.
February 7, 2020 at 21:45
(Sagittarius) Sus
Love is not something someone just easily let go no matter what...
Sorry for the sadness. I don´t like breakups ?
Time it´s the best healer.
February 7, 2020 at 21:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your need to suffer that out is understandable, but try to look at one slightest possibility:

Maybe that turns to best thing that ever happend to you :74:

You never know...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »