Crazy About This Woman-There´s a catch

January 26, 2020 at 18:52 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Crazy About This Woman-There´s a catch
So I´m crazy about this woman. I´ve included her chart, but what I really need is some advice that´s not entirely astrological.

Anyway I sometimes volunteer at this homeless shelter here once a week. There´s a woman there who volunteers on the same day I do. We´ve been working there for a couple of months now. We get along, enjoy the same music and have similar tastes about many things. We´ve started meeting outside of our volunteer work. We´ve gone a couple of times to eat and a few times down to Half Moon Bay to walk on the beach. I´ve fallen madly in love with her.

Here´s the thing: she´s a lesbian.

Don´t get me wrong. I´m not one of those het men who dreams of converting a lesbian woman. All of this just happened. I didn´t plan on it. Now I don´t know what to do.

So dear forum members, give me your best advice. What should I do? She doesn´t know how I feel. I´m afraid if I tell her, it might alienate her and she won´t have anything to do with me. I value her friendship and I would hate that. On the other hand, I feel like I am living a lie if I don´t tell her. What would you do?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 26, 2020 at 18:58
(Sagittarius) Sus
You are the Ancient!!! You are the one from who I learn so much about it. You know how to read a chart with no hesitation...what´s wrong?
January 26, 2020 at 19:02
(Taurus) dani_mae1
So, you cannot accept she is a lesbian? I understand feeling the lie, however in love I could not see devastating a friendship by acting on my need to share. Maybe we are missing information. Has she confided anything to you that would give you hope she is perhaps not one?
January 26, 2020 at 19:03
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Sus
I don´t know. I need some opinions about how to deal with the situation.

When I was in university I had a close lesbian friend. We even had sex together. Her name was Sharon. She told me one time that she could have sex with a man but she couldn´t fall in love with him.

So I´m not looking for advice that may or may not be related to astrology.
January 26, 2020 at 19:06
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » dani_mae1
I can totally accept that she is a lesbian, but I can´t help these feelings that I have for her. I will admit that I have a slither of hope that she feels the same way for me, but I know that´s probably just my illusions.
January 26, 2020 at 19:11
(Taurus) nutelina » ancient_astrology
So that´s it than, same old story, Scorpio likes to hold his cards closest to the chest! Hey man I was always a sucker for women I coudn´t get somehow. Glad that past.

Maybe friendship is cool too. See where it goes. She will notice. But if nothing happens... That´s a tough one. I knew those Taurus girls... :42: They are so stubborn.. :42:

Anyway, you can always call you know who!
January 26, 2020 at 19:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I thought I was your girlfriend :9:
January 26, 2020 at 19:22
(Gemini) stigmí
If it will be necessary be honest. She is aquarius, she will not deal so seriously how you feel. And I think she will also not deal seriously if you will tell her about your feelings. What i learned about aquarius - never wait that they will build your borders. They can respect them (not in all cases) just after you tell them.
Soooo, you have to ask yourself, what are your intentions, thats all.
January 26, 2020 at 19:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Rosa‏‏‎ ‎, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Are you sure she’s a lesbian, and not bisexual? When you’re a lesbian, you’re a lesbian. Lesbians don’t have sex with men unless they are bicurious. Maybe she’s curious for you? I would sit down with her and have a talk about this.
January 26, 2020 at 19:30
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
In 2020 it is hard to say. Relationships go all kinds of ways. I wouldn´t personally tell her myself, since I´m not really a lesbian, pretty much know I´m straight, and would mislead her feelings. So when women have been honest with me, I just tell them thank you for the compliment, but I´m straight. Really they don´t push it any further.

In your situation it´s different because your a mail. And obviously, you´ve had a previous situation with someone who might have been bi-sexual.

When it comes to these gender identity issues, there usually sorting this stuff out themselves. Which pretty much I´ve seen documentaries where they swear they are transgender, gay, or lesbian and find out later they´re not.

I would just be honest I guess about the topic. All you can do is talk about it. Really she should already be clear in conversation about who she talks about. lol I know online when they´re all around me, there quite blatant, I´m gay, I´m lesbian, I´m bi-sexual, I´m transgender. They get quite sensitive about making in clear who they are.

If you know definitely she´s pretty much set on the lesbian lifestyle, you pretty much are wasting your time. Although, your emotions, thoughts, and feelings are real, it´s not different then the way you feel about a straight person with love or bonding. So pretty much it´s not any different then a women saying we´re just friends and keeping you in the friend zone. So it´s easier to just understand she´s into you, or she´s not. Bottomline is it works or doesn´t work.
January 26, 2020 at 20:06
(Sagittarius) Sus » ancient_astrology
I wouldn´t tell her. She might get bored and begin to avoid you. That what happenned to me and a girl who was bi. She started to talk about her feelings and saying how she fell in love and I was getting annoyed everytime she text me. So I stoped answering her. The best thing you can do is avoid her ir become his friend without any expectations
January 26, 2020 at 20:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I would be honest and talk to her. Totally and completely without strings or trying to hide any details. However from my perspective I wouldn´t continue to feed into the sexual nature of such a love. Love is love regardless of the physical filters we put on it. If you´re in love with her and it´s real love then it will last forever, regardless of the nature of the physical aspect of your relationship.

That being said, sexuality like all things is infinite with all kinds of permutations. She may have similar feelings as you do, with/without any physical aspect with it.

So this is my question: If you are in love with her, and it turns out she feels the same but does not want a sexual aspect to the relationship, will you still be "in love" with her? Would you be able to sustain a relationship together with each other without a physical sexual component? And if you can, would this relationship help yall to grow as a unit and as individuals?
January 26, 2020 at 20:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Composite Pluto (and Uranus) MC :75: - welcome to the club
I´m afraid there is no escape form this connection until it gets you to best version of yourself and this entire composite sure has that potential.
Don´t even try to escape my friend :37:, let go to it entierly.
Since this relation is above classical form of relation, my advice is: do not try to put it in any form like "we are this" or "we are that".
It acctually doesn´t matter much how would you call her "friend" "girl friend", "colegue"...only thing important here is to stay close and long as it needed and to be together as much as you desire and can....

Other than Sun-Venu-Mercury 1st and 2ndH that indicate strong freinedsip with a pinch of romance and great communication, composite NN-AC, 1stH Jupiter are way above forms

Composite Saturn - Chiron IC is indicating your common vurnability and feel of responsibility for elders and weak ones and that noble common energy can save many...
January 26, 2020 at 20:44
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » jerrynna
<<i thought i was your girlfriend>>

If you become a lesbian I might consider it. :)
January 26, 2020 at 20:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Just don´t do anything radical like becoming female :45:
January 26, 2020 at 21:10
(Pisces) fishscales » Moon_Queen
:61:
January 27, 2020 at 00:15
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Thanks for all the great advice. After careful consideration, I think I´m going to go ahead and tell her. The way I look at it, if I don´t try I will never know, and besides if she is not into me,well, we can still try to find a way to be friends, I hope.
January 27, 2020 at 00:24
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ancient_astrology
i think personally your mars just wants to make babies with her moon.
Not to mention Neptune. :61:
January 27, 2020 at 00:43
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » goldenlion32
Well, My Mars must not know much about biology. She´s soon to be 48 and has never had any children, so....
January 27, 2020 at 01:02
Hmmn well women have babies even in menopause and okder.
January 27, 2020 at 01:06
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » goldenlion32
yeah, but having a FIRST child at that age is problematic. Anyway, if we can´t have babies, I guess we are just going to have to have torrid sex.
January 27, 2020 at 01:16
Hmm...well it´s 2020. Anything is possible. Going into Saturn Aquarius it should be interesting for her on the node. Last time I didn´t like Saturn in Aquarius. Was so erratic.
January 27, 2020 at 03:27
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
If she’s a classic Aquarian she won’t be phased by Your honestly.

Myself and the Aquarian’s I have know are big on friendship and open communication.

Unrequited love is always a heartache.

I certainly hope You at least get a good friend out of this.

Connecting with people is one of the best treasures in life.
January 27, 2020 at 07:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s often nice and sad regardless of your decision. Eventually, you need to find a way to tell her your feelings, and you never know, maybe she is also confused about her own feelings. In the worst case, you can stay friends as you´re now, which is very valuable. You will suffer less pain to know than keeping it unknown. Her natal chart tells interesting emotional combination. No wonder.
January 27, 2020 at 16:01
(Pisces) fishscales
I can´t help but wonder if you´re not subconsciously sabotaging yourself... For what reason, I don´t know...

Did you know she was a lesbian before you started liking her?

That piece of info is critical to me

There´s something to be said for wanting what we can´t have

It´s a thing for some people, and they do it for a variety of reasons...

The bittersweet/romantic aspect of it... The "sweet" suffering...Some are afraid of actually getting what they want and messing it up, so they pursue something unattainable...etc...

Maybe you should examine your motivations regarding this entire matter before you proceed with a course of action.

I´m not saying I´m right, these are just my thoughts.
January 27, 2020 at 16:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 3ofSwords, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your overthinking it way to much! Let go let it evolve! Having a companion at all in this upside down world is better then being alone. Why complicate it with feelings.... Lol seriously just let the lovely feeling last as long as possible. No matter the outcome trust that whatever happens was meant for your higher good. Maybe see the lesson in just enjoying something without it needing to be anything else.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »