Moving Video

January 23, 2020 at 04:11 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Moving Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Watch this and remark with your thoughts below. I would like to share something I found sad, but also very touching how these guys are willing to do such things. :122: :122: :94: :64: :27: :27: :68:
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 23, 2020 at 17:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s a likely fate for most people to die alone; especially when a person outlives their friends and family.

Neighbors keep to themselves, so that the people that might be able to assist you
are not there in your hour of need.

People are more isolated from one another than ever.

Everybody craves their privacy and anonymity and prefer to communicate through text over the spoken word in many cases.

The older you get the less respect you get in our money driven society.

You are not going to be around too much longer and you´re not a part of the social demographic that advertisers crave, therefore your opinions and preferences no longer matter.

"Old Age Is Not For Sissies" is the title of a book that discusses the fact that you have to be tough to survive to old age.
January 23, 2020 at 17:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » emerauxe
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Very true, and it is so sad
January 23, 2020 at 17:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ageism in our society isn´t openly acknowledged, and the only old people that command any respect are the old folks that have lots of money.
January 23, 2020 at 17:57
=====
Very true
January 24, 2020 at 07:15
=====
I think we need a time of village elders. Old people have a good use, to teach a bunch of young ignorant fools (relatively speaking) how to life.
January 24, 2020 at 08:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You 4thH Pluto guys are such sweethearts :27:

My best friend (also 4thH Pluto) is literally obsessed with elders and her favorite character is Ove from the novel "A Man Called Ove"...
January 24, 2020 at 17:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
=====
Why thank you <3

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »