anyone want to give some insight on this chart ?

January 20, 2020 at 01:59 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Mystic Moon
anyone want to give some insight on this chart ?
this is a synastry from another site..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 20, 2020 at 07:05
(Libra) Daath
Looks like very badly aspected charts with a lot of tension.
January 20, 2020 at 11:49
(Pisces) fishscales
Way too many asteroids in this synastry chart...

Not that they can´t yield info...they absolutely can...but it´s too much to take in all at once... At least for me...

Start with the planets first, then add in minor bodies and points later...

The planets will provide the general "structure" of the synastry... The asteroids will provide the subtle detail...and the effects of the asteroids should be judged on the basic synastry, anyway...

That being said, this this does not look like an easy chart...lots of red...one of the partner´s midheavens looks under assault...still... My advice is to remove all the asteroids and minor points for a proper first look...
January 21, 2020 at 02:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 4th House Stellium, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I agree about taking out some asteroids it´s too but that being said the Ceres on Mars is interesting and the Valentine on Mercury is kind of sweet. The house person with DC on Sun that Sun person will seem to be the living embodiment of everything they ever dreamed of in a love very powerful - not to say it "means" ever lasting love (Oiy!) but the DC person there might be so head over heels with the Sun person that they can´t think straight. Moon on Venus is just great especially in Cancer and I think the tension mentioned that is obviously there (what are relationships for right never been a peaceful one yet LOL) but that energy I really think will be revealed in understanding the individual nature of the Mars person around particularly their Mars Pluto energy in their chart and visa versa for the Pluto person so that conjunction you can think of, I believe, as a key to grasping the nature and dynamics of the power issue going on
January 21, 2020 at 03:20
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
I take back the comment I made about the MC... that "assault" looks like it´s taking place in one of the natals...still, too much going on here with the asteroids, aspect lines, etc...

Post a nice clean synastry chart with planets only, and an aspect grid...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »