Taurus and Aquarius... an odd pairing but it’s working

January 18, 2020 at 13:21 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Taurus and Aquarius... an odd pairing but it’s working
I am new to couples astrology and am currently married to a Sun sign Aquarius. We have made it for 13 years already which is astounding to me. But, to better understand the relationship I’m not sure which chart to look at. Is is synastry or composite? I chose synastry, but I’m not quite sure what the composite is. I’ll try to attach the chart to this post, but I admit I’m having newb problems doing so. Any insight is appreciated!

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 18, 2020 at 13:29
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Trying to add the image here
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 18, 2020 at 15:24
(Pisces) fishscales
Both synastry and composite are useful.

Synastry shows how the two personalities interact, composite shows the relationship itself, as it´s own standalone entity.

I´ve heard people knock composite charts...I´ve found them to be accurate and useful.

Always best to post the aspect grid with any charts you are posting here, especially synsatry charts, because there´s so much going on.
January 18, 2020 at 15:35
(Libra) leorising
I have 2 couple of friends married with this combination, aquarius and taurus ( long time marriage)
January 18, 2020 at 15:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey hey! We got two people putting in the work :75:
January 18, 2020 at 16:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Charts are fun but I think free will is the biggest decider. Your chart could be completely terrible with someone but together you are great. I´m sun Taurus and my sister is sun Aquarius and we get along great and have always had a close bond, even when we were mean to each other. Maybe something about earth and air just works well together lol :80:
January 18, 2020 at 16:33
(Virgo) rohini moon » RowanBun
I agree. .i have a friend who has the same chart as me ...nearly minus the nodal placements & moon and they´ve been in my life forever...no matter how much times goes by of not speaking, we always pick up right where we left off... But we also have gotten in pretty bad arguments over the years. .too much of the same energy = no good either..

All that to say, balance is key.
January 18, 2020 at 18:36
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales
Thank you! Is this the aspect grid?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 18, 2020 at 18:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://www.astromatcha.com/astrolo…
January 18, 2020 at 22:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Balance. Being together and apart. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. :84: Too much same energy, echo chamber, builds until it breaks lol
January 19, 2020 at 05:08
(Pisces) fishscales » dani_mae1
That´s it
January 19, 2020 at 11:45
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » David Evans
Quite a bit of work actually, we have definitely been through trials and tribulations together but we push through.
January 19, 2020 at 11:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Unlike most....Congrats, yall really should be proud. More should be like yall?
January 19, 2020 at 13:33
Thank you for your kind words.

My personality just sees no other option but to work and use all the tools. (Hence why I’m trying to study the compatibility chart right now). 13 years is definitely a long time, but sometimes stagnation rears it’s ugly head. I’m coming to the end of a 5 year numerological wise, signaling tons of change on my part).

I find using astrology as a tool helps my marriage. We definitely have communication problems, but when we look at our chart together it opens up so much discussion between us. So, that at least saves me a therapy co payment in the scheme of things LOL. Just kidding, therapy is another great tool to use too and I’m an advocate for it. I truly team use all the tools (at your disposal).
January 19, 2020 at 19:38
=====
How can I find other women like you then? I have been really needing something genuine that doesn´t just run off if I express interest
January 20, 2020 at 12:58
It took a lot of growth on both our parts to make things work. Patience is key, with yourself and the other person. I cannot stress that enough.

We haven’t had the smoothest rise, there was even a short period of separation between us at one point and things were very bleak. But we both worked even when the other could not. So, support makes a difference as well. We aren’t the perfect ideal couple by any means, but we have learned a lot together and ARE better people for it.
January 20, 2020 at 16:48
=====
I hope I get so lucky
May 28, 2020 at 23:05
(Aquarius) Draco9
From my understanding about who an Aquarius can be paired up with, with all the differences that 2 people can come up with, an Aquarius can usually find a way to make any relationship work because we are the most cerebral. My opinion and research 😁
May 28, 2020 at 23:21
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Draco9
Can´t talk about :199: & :181: w/o the detail that some of the Zodiac is more a mirror held-up to Astrology than not!
We did have a month in recent past where :154: & :199: were in mutual reception meaning that there was a brief enlightenment before :199: was in ´fall´ again!
May 28, 2020 at 23:58
(Aquarius) Draco9 » David Evans
You will bro, just use the law of attraction and be patient. It´s a universal law, have you heard of it before?
May 29, 2020 at 00:05
(Aquarius) Draco9 » IIyyaarr13
Yeah sometimes it happens more than what we want it to. have you looked into pennicale numbers as it´s relates to astrology. I think it will help fill in a few holes as it relates to us a a people get older. We have 4 of them.
May 29, 2020 at 00:37
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
Yeah it works out that way sometimes. my first wife was an Aquarius and I was a Scorpio. Marriage was good while it lasted till we divorced. She had a Taurus moon.
May 29, 2020 at 01:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Draco9
=====
That shit dont work. I truly believed I was king, and got humbled. What I have learned is to not be a nice guy. Based on most of human history, women want to feel conquered. Being nice doesnt conquer them. So they dont want you sexually. Maybe monetarily though, fuck that kind of "relationship".
Most women throughout most of human history, ended up being war brides very often. So it makes sense that they sexually need to feel conquered, to feel inferior to their partner, or lord. Might just be a reason all the old religions had husband ruling wife. It wasnt cruelty, but probably a sexual need of theirs.
Though I´m currently experimenting. Just came up with the theory today. So I got experimenting to do!
May 29, 2020 at 05:21
(Aquarius) Draco9 » David Evans
I understand your point of view,I don´t know if you are familiar with the Bible but there is a scripture that says as a man thinkith in his heart so is he. If you believe it won´t work then it won´t because the heart is symbolic of our mind.. yes we all are kings and queens out here and we have to have humbling experiences in order for us to grow and have complete understanding. We all have a personal and unique journey. Always have faith in yourself
May 29, 2020 at 05:41
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Draco9
I would say that is theoretically true that Aquarius can match up with any sign.
There are a few key traits needed but Aquarius is tolerant of idiosyncratic behaviors.....since we are that ourselves. Maybe idiot-synchratic . :4:
May 29, 2020 at 05:56
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
I would say that is theoretically true that Aquarius can match up with any sign.

Both signs love peace.. with slightly different flavors being the difference between them..

Taurus loves peace and quiet..

Aquarius likes "no static.."

both signs can pretty easily meet in the middle in most cases.. and each get what they
need. Of course in extreme cases in either sign this breaks down utterly.. anarchic uranian type aquarians who are basically rebellious.. it´s a no go..

Damaged, angry taurus types, also a no go. Their crudity & violence is particularly shocking to an AQ. But these are edge cases at the extremes. For the most part as long as their values are similar and they "come from similar places" so to speak, it´s a good match in my experience. Each is able to be patient with the other, although usually it´s the Taurus of the pair that must be a little more patient with the Aquarian.

« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »