Geminis and virgos...

January 17, 2020 at 14:30 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion
Geminis and virgos...
So idk if it´s just a me thing but, as a virgo, I attract A LOT of geminis or gemini energy. My rising is in sagittarius.
I´m wondering if it could be a karmic thing? Or maybe just the mercury sisterhood and the complementary aspect to my rising?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 17, 2020 at 22:31
(Virgo) rohini moon
My first serious relationship was with a Gemini.

I was awful to him, but I did apologize after the fact, when we had moved on. He accepted and was always extremely compassionate with me.

You being a Sag rising puts Gemini as your descendant though - so it´d probably work out better for you.
January 18, 2020 at 00:01
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
You have the Gemini Moon, North Node Gemini, Chiron in Gemini. You´re evolving into the Gemini archetype with the North Node Gemini. That´s why some of your main teachers are Gemini.

9th house Leo is your teachers as well.

Pretty much it´s what your here for to become a Gemini! So you will constantly attract them. And some like me who are hidden Gemini´s in the draconic chart. lol

But I also am ending the Virgo Pluto Cycle at 29 degrees.

Do you write, have a blog, podcast, or publish or anything?
January 18, 2020 at 00:04
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
oops! sorry! pushed the wrong picture. You have North Node Gemini, Saturn in Gemini, and 9th house Virgo Teachers. But same situation as I wrote above.
January 18, 2020 at 00:34
(Cancer) TimeLord
What do you exactly mean by Gemini and Virgo ? Moon ? Asc ? Sun ? Dominant Sign ? Stellium etc etc ?
January 18, 2020 at 02:32
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
Do you write, have a blog, podcast, or publish or anything?

I write...and I´d love to publish, I have so many ideas. Podcast I´d also love to do, I grew up loving talk-radio...all of those are right up my alley...
January 18, 2020 at 03:37
(Gemini) beep » goldenlion32
Guess my north node explains why I too attract Virgos, easily mistake for stalker Scorpio too ??
January 18, 2020 at 04:21
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Having fixed and mutable signs occupied at the expense of the cardinal signs means that as the political divide increases I am resigned to cringing at the sidelines while the game grows in fierocity!
Virgo as the sign that has a simultaneous rulership and exaltation for Mercury has no problem with aiding and abetting the limit of Saturn for the edge of a "traditional" Solar System.
Extended Settings makes your aspects explode in number, there is no simple explanation for your situation, even though there maybe a craving for order and simplicity!
January 18, 2020 at 08:27
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion » TimeLord
Well, my sun and mars are virgo, I mostly attract gemini suns
January 18, 2020 at 09:32
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
What I learned myself is I don´t have any other planets in Aquarius. You might want to read about the Nodes in Evolutionary Astrology or EA, Vedic Astrology. There the most important part of your chart.

This was the tough lesson I had to learn was make peace with the North Node Aquarius and Urans in Libra opposition Aries in Chiron because they were a huge part of teaching me valuable lessons in the world. While painful Aquarius can be I attract all the planets in Aquarius on the North Node, because this is where I´m going in life. While I´ve had to clear a lot of karma on the South Node in Leo with a lot of Leo´s.

Virgo I know is associated with Taurus and rules Vulcan. I was reading about this a few months ago because Mercury is associated with money.

Gemini and Virgo both are the throat chakra. It is speaking your authentic truth. Usually when we are afraid to speak or write it´s because Saturn may be restriction our voice in society depending on what archetype and who is in front of us.
January 18, 2020 at 09:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
You better get going! What´s stopping you! :61:
January 18, 2020 at 09:35
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion » goldenlion32
That´s interesting - my Saturn is actually in gemini in the 7th house?
January 18, 2020 at 09:35
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion » rohini moon
Well, I sometimes write little things, but as for artistic outlet, I mostly paint
January 18, 2020 at 09:43
(Cancer) TimeLord » WitchOfOrion
Oh..
I´m Gemini Venus and Moon.
January 18, 2020 at 09:50
Well hi there?
January 18, 2020 at 10:08
(Pisces) fishscales
Gemini rules your 7th house...

You´re a Sag rising...

Opposites attract...

Mercury is also conjunct your IC... Mercurial things, and maybe people, could come your way in your public life...
January 18, 2020 at 10:20
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion » fishscales
Thank you! ?
January 18, 2020 at 10:29
Hi :1:
January 18, 2020 at 10:36
I´m a scorpio venus ?
January 18, 2020 at 10:51
Good.
It´s in 10th but Mercury Conjunct MC.
So do you have Mercury related job ?
January 18, 2020 at 10:56
Not yet, but I´d love to be a psychologist or something in the law field
January 18, 2020 at 11:23
AFAIK those are Mercury related subjects. Wish you good luck for your future career.
January 18, 2020 at 11:44
Thank you so much!
January 18, 2020 at 16:06
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
You´re right Goldie,

Singing also kicks something up in my spirit...its been that way since I was a kid, I would listen to music and sing for hours... I have noticed as an adult, that when ever I am going through it emotionally speaking and I sing, I feel like whatever it is that was getting to me almost subside while I am singing...almost like a surge or positive energy. .same goes for dancing..

In Vedic terms,..I´ve been told it´s because I have Jupiter in my second house..what do you think ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »