Twin Flames

January 15, 2020 at 13:49 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Apryl
Twin Flames
This changed my whole life. In more ways than I ever imagined possible. Anybody found this to be true?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 15, 2020 at 14:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I believe in miracles of that kind.
January 16, 2020 at 01:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
They don´t exist, just two people who actually put in the work needed to make love work...
January 16, 2020 at 01:33
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » David Evans
Dude, I read it on the internet....it must be true!!!
:2:
January 16, 2020 at 01:37
(Pisces) fishscales
I´m twin flamed out...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 16, 2020 at 09:36
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Leo Moon...I think since Saturn/Pluto is here we should start a blog called the Cat Flame Society, adopt one today, they teach you unconditional love and cosmic love. :61:
January 16, 2020 at 09:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Who made up this "twin flame" term at all :63:
January 16, 2020 at 12:30
(Taurus) Apryl » goldenlion32
There´s a lot more to ´unconditional´ love, than I even realized. It runs deep...
January 16, 2020 at 12:56
(Pisces) fishscales » Moon_Queen
"Who made up this "twin flame" term at all :63:"

I guess you could say Plato originated it in his "Symposium"...

The spirit of his definition doesn´t really jive with today´s concept of twin flames though...

Theosophy talks about the twin flames of the soul, which exist within ONE person...the masculine human soul (Manas) and the feminine spiritual soul (Buddhi)...manas is called the groom, and Buddhi the bride... The goal is to unite the two, but Manas must first be freed from the concrete mind.. The ego...

Again, nothing to do with the modern concept of twin flames...

Since Plato was Greek and I´m Greek, I guess I indirectly bear some of the karmic responsibility for this whole twin flame phenomenon :61:
January 16, 2020 at 13:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Thanx a lot.

This makes sense. It is about unison of male and female principle in one.
We are victims of so many confusions these days... :23:
January 16, 2020 at 13:19
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is the best description of the ´´twin flame´´
Some people do understand the concept of union with self, this sometimes is facilitated through these ´´special´´ relationships with another that mirror those aspects back at you to recognize and accept as part of yourself. These relationships also point out pretty obviously where ego has its grip.
January 16, 2020 at 13:25
(Taurus) Apryl » fishscales
I know, it´s just a ´word"..but I believe it to be very real indeed.
January 16, 2020 at 13:34
(Pisces) fishscales » Moon_Queen
The modern concept of twin flames is far more profitable...

But this should be mentioned...

It is said in many spiritual traditions that God is a perfect balance between male and female...which makes sense if you believe that God created all life, since life can only be created through the union of masculine and feminine energies...keep in mind, I am not saying God is some kind of anthropomorphic being...

Taking it a step further, the human being is said to be a microcosm of God... Yet we are split, into two genders...male and female... So, in order to recapture our divine wholeness and "bring God down to earth" so to speak, union of male and female is required...

So it´s about uniting the polarities within ourselves as well as in the external world...

Or course, God does not create lustfully but through the energy of selfless love...ordinary, animalistic sex is not going to lead to anything divine...this should be obvious...the worlds of nature and spirit are different...

The purpose of all real spiritual traditions is to get off the wheel of rebirth, or Samsara...which is a wheel of nature, not spirit. Everything in nature lives and dies, goes up and down, around and around, etc. It is mechanical. Not so with spirit.

But uniting soul with spirit requires unfathomable work, the walking of a certain path... It is in no way dependent upon or related to engaging in a "twin flame" relationship... Or having knowledge of astrology or tarot...or any kind of intellectual knowledge or belief...it is only possible through action...
January 16, 2020 at 13:46
(Pisces) fishscales » Olenna
"These relationships also point out pretty obviously where ego has its grip."

Yes

And in the modern twin flame concept, it´s all seen as a grand "spiritual struggle" because that´s how some new age "guru" chose to couch it...

It´s a very profitable concept...attributing a spiritual sounding title to a crappy, difficult relationship...makes people feel special... And spiritual... And better about their unhealthy relationships...marketing aimed squarely at the ego...like it always is...
January 16, 2020 at 13:52
=====
Yes, clear and simple

I tried to bring this phenomenon to more practical level by suggesting people to find their "twin flames" among people that have mirrored lights.
For example if someone has Sun in Aries and Moon in Cancer there is more chance to find harmony with one that has Sun in Cancer and Moon in Aries there are other options of course but this one gives best result...

This way they will be able to unite two principle (Sun-masculine and Moon-feminine) since composite will result (not always of course) with :151: :191: :152:
January 16, 2020 at 14:22
(Taurus) Apryl » Moon_Queen
:79:
January 16, 2020 at 14:23
(Taurus) Apryl » fishscales
:15:
January 16, 2020 at 16:36
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Apryl
Not to mention the Queen and King karmic complex of the Ego.
January 26, 2020 at 10:59
(Libra) Crystalmoon555
There is a most wonderful book called Saint Germain on Prophecy Coming World Changes. It makes mention of Saint Germain and the Violet Flame and his Twin Flame Portia.

I absolutely believe in this and I believe there is a sacred mission of the pairs to bring the light Ray´s to Earth´s humans, showing them the oneness of all that is to divert the course of destruction that we are headed for. We can change the course and experience heaven on Earth with the masses focussing on self healing, grounding their energies and sending that healing energy out. Many more are awakening but there are dark forces at play that we must not retreat from the battle, from this mission.

Much love and light to you on your magikal journey, Aho ?
January 26, 2020 at 11:46
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Looks like this twinflame stuff is on a hot sale, been coming out of everyone´s mouth casually lmao.
January 26, 2020 at 18:41
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
But I believe in spiritual and psychic connections. There are composite aspects for it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »