Opposite astrological zodiacs

January 11, 2020 at 22:27 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Amdash
Opposite astrological zodiacs
You either hate them, or you love them. Either way they are a part of your natal chart. Tell me about your experiences with them.

I have a Leo friend of mine, who was born on 10 August. I of course was born on 10 February, and for a very long time he and I were actually getting along pretty well. We mainly only talked on the phone and he did not hang out all the time but we simply adored hanging out with each other and it was awesome!

I am actually trying to get his entire birth chart but I don´t think he has a strong desire to actually get into astrology, not to mention I think he believes he might not be able to quite understand it quite well.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
January 11, 2020 at 22:41
(Virgo) rohini moon
Interesting topic..

From my ascendant - Taurus is my "opposite" but not really, because my moon (and rahu) are there. So in my case I don´t know....a bit of a conondrum. The one Taurus moon I have across though, we seem to get along just fine and see eye to eye.. My other opposite would be Pisces - which I really have no experience in dealing with..
January 11, 2020 at 22:54
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The reason I am less likely to ignore folks than the average Astrologer/Astrologist is because of a Master Leo Astrologer born August 11th, 1948 with :153: combust to the :151:.
You may have to go to California if you tell too many Arkansawyers that you dig Astrology!
The relationship between between fixed modality and positive element that :175:s & :181:s share is only sometimes going to transcend the three and four dimensional world!
January 12, 2020 at 00:47
(Aquarius) Amdash » IIyyaarr13
California? Well they are a lot more open minded in this backwards downstate.
January 12, 2020 at 01:45
(Pisces) fishscales
I work with a girl who´s sun is opposite my sun...

We get along great...

Only weird things is, in our work relationship, I am more the Virgo, and she is more the Pisces...

At least regarding certain things...

No idea about the rest of her chart...
January 12, 2020 at 02:49
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I love Leo’s. I attract them and they attract me.

Both as friends and in romantic relationships.

It is a mixed bag......it depends on their individual character.

My best friend of 40 years is a Leo born on August 17.

I’ve always got his back and I know he has mine.
January 12, 2020 at 03:57
(Leo) RunnerChic85
I get along with Aquarius--I find them very intellectual. My dad was an Aquarius--very intelligent man, and I loved to have social/political discussions with him. Maybe part of this is because I´m Libra moon, and I feel very strongly about justice and equality, especially on a societal level.

One thing I do struggle with for Aquarius is the whole detachment thing. I´m the kind of person who wears her heart on her sleeve, and I find that a lot of, but not all, Aquarius, don´t feel that comfortable with emotions and affection. My dad never hugged my mom or I. When I was young, I was confused, but as I got older, I realize he cared, but in his own way.
January 12, 2020 at 03:59
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » Leo Moon
To piggy-back off of this, with your best friend, I´m wondering if it´s a moon sign thing--you having a Leo moon, that being your inner you, it makes sense that´s the kind of people you´re attracted to.

I have a Libra moon, and I am drawn to people that have that sunny, peaceful aura about them. Husband is Libra rising, and both is parents are Libras. Most of my friends are either Libras or Gemini´s.
January 12, 2020 at 04:20
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » RunnerChic85
I have had many Libra friends and a couple of girlfriends as well.
They are very cool in my view.

I can see where having a Dad with the Aquarian’s detachment could be difficult.

My own Dad is a Cancer. I always wondered if he has an Aquarius rising because he also is emotionally detached.

Though I always knew ,and know he loves me.

I like having a Leo Moon, it gives me more emotional juice than most Aquarian’s.
January 12, 2020 at 06:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Agg, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am a 4 degree Libra my stepdad is a 4 degree Aries. He is my best friend. I befriended him at a youth church ministry thing before my mother even meet him. We hit it off instantly. He is a very direct person, easy to get to know. (kind of odd considering that he has 5 retrogrades)

If there is some job that needs done, I can rely on him. If I need someone to talk to that doesn´t immediately butt in with their own opinion, he is my guy.
January 12, 2020 at 10:53
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I divorced my ex Scorpio husband and traded him in for an Aquarius. That’s my experience. Scorpio made a Taurus seek refuge in an Aquarius! I don’t know if I should laugh or cry. Who am I kidding, both!
January 26, 2020 at 11:31
(Libra) Crystalmoon555
In my experience with two Aries girlfriends I had, I loved them both, it was a mutual thing. The reason being, I admired them for their go getter, adventurous qualities and openly speaking up about what they believed in and vehemently backing that up with passion, things of which I wanted to embody more of (I do have Sag Venus which certainly helped in our Synastry)They equally admired my calming, objective presence and ability to smooth troubled waters keeping everyone happy.

I have had intimate experiences with 2 Aries males and I enjoyed the playful banter and their take charge manner in the boudoir although there for a good time not a long time.

I guess if you are lower vibrational, not self aware you could be jealous/envious repulsed even of your opposite rather than desire to be more like them or be drawn or attracted to them...

An interesting pattern I have noticed over my life is at certain times there will be an influx of certain signs or elements that will pop up, meeting new friends, work colleagues, partners which I feel has helped me to understand and integrate their energies into myself to make for a more whole and grounded me.

Though there was a time when I was much younger where I really only wanted to be around Air and Fire and I would grow impatient with Water and Earth signs.

Currently it´s all about integrating water energy for me and I think the Saturn/Pluto conjunction in Capricorn will be my Earthy fix. I´m all about the consistency, focus and discipline this year as I can see happening with a lot of people also.
January 26, 2020 at 12:41
(Pisces) N_thecat
I am :182: Sun with Mercury in Pisces. Virgo is my opposite and I´ve had a lot female friends with Sun in :176:.I appreciate their logical thinking, being so rational and concrete...

:176: are good at one thing that :182: almost always have a problem with... How to keep feet on the ground.

But friendship is not love. I´m not attracted to :176: guys, it´s hard for me to imagine a relationship with them - what´s an advantage in Virgos women is also a disadvantage in Virgos men... :23:
January 26, 2020 at 13:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What would be opposite signs for Sun Scorpio? I´m also Libra Asc and Pisces Moon. I can say that I have most distant relationships with Aries. I mean, we have okay interaction but that´s it. Maybe Leo? Aquarius are enigmas for me also.
January 26, 2020 at 13:35
(Aquarius) Amdash » darkneptune
Normally a Taurus would actually be opposite sign ford scorpio.
January 26, 2020 at 13:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Amdash
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Really? I´m mostly quite good with Taurus. I think it depends on person´s chart or?
January 26, 2020 at 13:57
(Aquarius) Amdash » darkneptune
I´m mostly good Taurus as well. My mother is a Tairus and my sister is Taurus. So I. Fairly cool with Taurus.???

I´m okay with fires signs as well but I´m thinking as something to do with charts as well like you said.

I don´t think Im too conferable with a large Mars related energy. My father has a strong amount of it considering he went into the military., He´s now fully in law but he has a very strong, powerful belief system when it comes to the academics and or the military. Almost like there´s not really a choice.
January 26, 2020 at 14:03
(Pisces) N_thecat » Amdash
Scorps,Taurus and Leo are strong zodiac signs...

And that´s why they will compete with each other rather than live in peace and harmony...That´s how I see the relationship between Leo and Scorp or Leo and Taurus. All these signs usually have strong personalities - it doesn´t help to build any kind of relation (love/friendship, even business relation) together.

I´m not sure how it can look like between Scorp and Taurus - at first glance they seem so different, but... I think they have a lot in common - they can be selfish/egoistic and very possessive, but these features manifest in each of the signs in a slightly different way. Don´t be mad because I describe your sign this way (selfish, egoistic...) - I don´t mean anything bad.

In real life I don´t see Scorpio - Taurus couples in my surroundings.I have an impression that these signs rather avoid each other...
January 26, 2020 at 14:42
(Aquarius) Amdash » N_thecat
I noticed. Seeing as my father is a Leo with more energy that involves too much working, and my Taurus mother Who is strongly involved in taking care of her material goods and spiritual ones to I´m not that stunned and in the strength that they possess.

I´m not certain about Scorpio. If my parents had stayed together then I´m pretty sure, I would have had a Scorpio brother or sister considering most of my family is generally the fixed signs.

Then again my cousin, who is fairly reserved but surprisingly popular, I´m not really stunned that he does have an immense amount of strength about himself too and he is a Scorpio.
January 26, 2020 at 14:51
(Pisces) fishscales » N_thecat
"In real life I don´t see Scorpio - Taurus couples in my surroundings.I have an impression that these signs rather avoid each other..."

My grandparents were a Taurus-Scorpio couple. They managed to make it work.

Although my grandmother had to show alot of Taurean endurance...
January 26, 2020 at 14:56
(Aquarius) Amdash » RunnerChic85
I have been slightly fearful of expressing my detached state when I become a father. It´s not really something I´m really excited to express when I have kids because when my siblings were born I adore everything about them but as I got older I started getting older and a little bit more detached and it has been generally my fault.

I seriously do not want to have to have my children go through the same things and my Brothers and sister had to go through. The good thing about as my sister and my brother don´t completely feel that way. But I deathly know that my youngest brother does.
January 26, 2020 at 15:07
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Taurus/Scorpio axis is pretty much is dependent on what degrees someone has in there planets how evolvied and mature they are in my experience.

Taurus/Scorpio can be quite dangerous/violent/domestic disputes in lower consciousness.

In the higher consciousness you can get along if you both do your inner work.

I have the most issues with Mars/Moon in Scorpio, or Taurus Sun, Mercury in Taurus, Venus in Taurus. I should say also depends on how many planets and if they´re in conjunct.

It´s usually about karma on this axis for me in some shape or form in a positive or negative way. Pretty much you just have to accept it is what it is and do your best to communicate in a positive way.

Gemini Suns and my Sagittarius Sun usually get into it for the simple reason it´s Mercury vs. Jupiter. Two different ways our ego rocks and rolls.

Usually I get along with Gemini´s.

Virgo/Pisces tends to be a battle be about the duality, polarity, ying/yang, and the two fish swiming in different directions and swirling around. lol It´s like you master the Virgo and the other person in Pisces swims a different way once you get there and goes in a different direction.

I´ve pretty much learned to stick my middle finger up at other Virgo´s for the simple reason there is no such thing as perfectionism in human nature. But, they´ll try to convince you there is.

Pisces someties wants to secape life too much into foreign sbustances, alcohol, gambling, entertainment or whatever and avoid life. Which really gets annoying time to time. I´ve had to learn to leave Pisces in their dreamy world of being stuck between two realms and do their thing.

Leo/Aquarius I´ve just had to learn the Leo Pluto tribe will keep transforming my Ascendant as long as they exist. I usually get along with Leo´s and Aquarius individuals these days.

I just had to learn to be emotionally objective and not take things personally. Just accept they love zapping you all the time and unreliable to stick around in your life more then two seconds. lol You really just have to let them come and go.
January 26, 2020 at 16:09
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » rohini moon
My dad, mom and step dad are all Pisces sun. Made for an interesting childhood lol
January 26, 2020 at 17:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My mom is a Scorpio and we´ve always gotten a long great. She has times where she can be difficult to be around but I´ve learned a lot from her that I really needed to. I think being around out opposites can help to balance us out. =:D

We each move and learn at our own pace. If your friend is truly interested he´ll get it eventually. :80:
January 29, 2020 at 04:30
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » Amdash
Hi Amdash, sorry for the late reply--I don´t get on here as I´d like to.

The fact that you´re aware of this tendency is a wonderful thing. Nothing is set in stone--I know of an Aquarius mother who is very affectionate and personal with each of her 3 children. And just because someone is Aquarius doesn´t mean they´ll even tend toward detachment--yeah it´s a common theme of that sun sign, but we are way more than that--other planets, what houses they are in, aspects. If you feel you have that tendency, you´re one step ahead of the game here.

My chart suggests I have overbearing tendencies (and two of my kids have Saturn in the 4th house, yikes!). My mother herself was extremely overbearing and controlling. My tendencies are not something I´m proud of, and have actively needed to work on. I love my kids and want to do everything in my power not to have my kids experience what I´ve experienced. When I asked my husband for an honest opinion, he says he saw a lot more of my overbearing tendencies in the past, but not so much anymore.

What I think will help you is the fact you have Venus in the 4th house--you´ll be inclined to create an environment of haromony and peace among yourself, partner, and children. It will be hard for them to see you as detached if they see you as the one who works for harmony.

Long-winded, I know, but the point I wanted to make is that just because you feel you´re struggling with something now, or if it´s in your chart, doesn´t mean it´s something that can´t be worked through to the point where almost no one notices it.
January 29, 2020 at 04:41
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » dani_mae1
dani_mae, to piggy-back off of this, I´m curious, how can you find your children in the 5th house? I find this interesting.

I have Saturn in the 5th, which is supposed to restrict children, but that has not been the case for me (I have 4). I´ve heard the first child is represented in the 5th...my first child is a Capricorn sun, and he fits the Cap mold quite well (yep, Saturn!)--very serious, perfectionist, success-driven.

2nd boy Aries, 3rd girl Libra, 4th girl Aquarius.

I´ve heard the pattern is 1st child 5th H, 2nd child 7th H, 3rd child 9th H, etc, 4th child 11th H (hey, my last born 4th child Aquarius daughter fits this)--but astrology is so diverse. Were you referring to all your children can be found in the 5th? I´m just curious, since I have Saturn there, and most of astrology makes it seem restrictive for children.

Thanks in advance! ?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »