No luck in love relationships

January 6, 2020 at 10:57 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Antonio21
No luck in love relationships
The relationships i had were toxic and abusive and ended up very bad and i have no luck to meet someone that is perfect for me and to be in harmonious relationship.Also been rejected many times.Whats´s the matter?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 6, 2020 at 14:31
(Pisces) fishscales
Chiron in the 7th...

Scorpio on the 7th and it´s ruler, Pluto, in the 8th, could bring relationships that could be termed toxic...

Venus in Capricorn doesn´t really make one "lucky" in love...it could delay romantic relationships..You might have better luck in love as you get older...and possibly with a person who is older...

Venus in Cap gives one a serious, practical approach to love...some people may not like this... It could account for some of the rejection you´ve experienced... The Cap approach in love is not for everyone...

Venus in Cap also fears rejection in love...you should look at some of the rejection you´ve experienced as possible self-fulfilling prophecy...we tend to manifest our fears by trying to control too much...getting the result we were trying so hard to avoid...

I like your 5th house ruler in the 7th though...

Also, make sure sexual attraction is put in its proper place in your relationships... With Scorpio on the 7th and Pluto in the 8th, sex could dominate the relationship at the expense of more important things...

Ruler of the 5th in the 7th could also cause sex to take center stage...

Certainly nothing wrong with sexual attraction, but it can´t be the centerpiece of the relationship... It´s one of the three legs that hold up the "stool" of a relationship, along with emotional and mental compatibility...

If you´re missing one of the three, the stool won´t stand...
January 6, 2020 at 17:50
(Pisces) fishscales
Also, with Scorpio on your descendant, a perfectly peaceful, "harmonious" relationship might not be in the cards for you...intense, penetrating, and passionate maybe... And dynamic with the sun there in the 7th...not necessarily bad things...but not the kind of relationship that´s like a soft summer breeze either...
January 16, 2020 at 03:33
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » fishscales
Damn true
January 16, 2020 at 12:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
8thH Pluto does not tolerate fooling-around only real love allowed. You´ll get your girl when you get prepared.

end of 2021 and beginning of 2022 progressed Moon will make you in great "mood for love" hitting your progressed MC while progressed DC easily start to crossing over your prog Pluto and natal Pluto-Mercury.

Relax than, open all your senses and trust your deep feeling since Universe might send you someone at that time.

Universe is never giving us needs without ways to fulfill them.

Until than you can relax and work on yourself in manner of reaching higher consciousness (Prog MC on Uranus) and take care of your physical body (prog Mars on natal MC)
January 25, 2020 at 21:10
(Libra) LibranSunAndMoon
Toxic relationships act as mirrors. Everything you like/dislike about someone else can be said about how you feel for your self! These ´toxic´ relationships are, in actuality, helping guide you towards more healthy ones. Don´t shut your self off to the possibility of love, brother. I´m happily married now, but through the years I´ve been cheated on countless times, fathered a child that wasn´t mine.. flown halfway across the world for someone who didn´t appreciate me..

Be patient! The things in life that are most worth waiting for do not come easily!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »