Should I stay? Or should I go??

January 4, 2020 at 08:22 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Rabbit1987
Should I stay? Or should I go??
I feel like I may know the answer.. But still need advice.. I go back in forth in my head everyday. I know when I´m alone.. I soar so high.. But once in a damaged relationship.. I feel like a yo yo.. But I have a hard time letting go.. Especially when children are involved.. I know he loves me.. But I can´t help but be reminded of the wrongs he´s done in the past.. Constantly looking for new signs hes doing it again.. Idk.. Any advice? I convince myself sometimes that im just hurt from before, and I purposely push him away bc I´m scared.. But it´s a constant battle in my head shouldnt b this way.. I remember a time when it wasn´t..

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2020 at 03:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 3ofSwords, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Once the bond of trust is broken it is nearly impossible to rebuild it. Paranoia and fear will drive you insane. If there is sincerity in change of actions then there is hope. Just remember lies always come to light in time. Trust your intuition. Best of luck, prayers and positive vibes for you!
January 25, 2020 at 03:17
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Your children come first. Write down everything that is wrong. Then meditate on it. Meditate on how to fix it.

Then have a conversation with him about what you want. The solution or/ the outcome that you want.

Do not show him what you wrote.

Writing it down increases your focus on what needs to be done/said. Only use it as a reference....

If this is too much forget about it and do what makes you feel comfortable.
January 25, 2020 at 03:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Depends on how long you´ve been with him. Another is what kind of emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial patterns he may have and repeating. We all do this, so not necessarily a reason to move on to the next guy.

You just get a new version of him with a little bit of tweak in planets, but same signature and harmonics.

If you have children, you need a plan how you´re going to support yourself financially, where you´re going to live, and family and Government always been on your side.

Depends on what he´s doing again? How severe is it? Usually when you´re mad, angry, and unforgiving, you learn a hard lesson later, you really didn´t need to break up with someone. It was more about growing up yourself, maturing, and evolving.

If it´s a domestic violence situation, threat to your emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, and sexual health it´s a good reason to leave. (Toxic). Toxic comes in different flavors from Mild vs. Extreme.

Write out all the pro´s and con´s of the relationship. You should see something.

If it´s fighting over toilet paper roles, toothpaste caps, the way things are organized etc. It´s just normal relationship stuff. You will have normal issues every couple goes through.

While if it´s having different beliefs in relationship styles, extra people, and sexuality, a counselor is a good place to start with this. And also looking at your charts to see what´s happening in that area and how to work on it.

Beliefs, perception, project, blame, shame, guilt, are all part of the things to work on.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »