Mind blowing soulmate connection

December 29, 2019 at 15:30 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Sharxx
Mind blowing soulmate connection
We just cannot describe this connection it is out of this world, just feel at peace and whole with each other are we soulmates, a blessing or a curse? Thank you.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
December 29, 2019 at 15:36
(Libra) Sharxx
Here is our composite chart.
Login
(Log in)
December 29, 2019 at 15:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh no, not another "We are soulmates" thread, :4:. And one where the birth time of one of them is missing!
December 29, 2019 at 15:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Or maybe not, haha
December 29, 2019 at 15:42
(Libra) Sharxx » Davis212
I have our exact birth times and date. It is as acuurate as can be. Haha I am not the soulmate type. But this connection is just to much. I need help on it as its a huge step in my life I might be taking. Thank you ?
December 29, 2019 at 15:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sharxx
=====
Fair enough; give me his birth data. I want to see the charts using my own methods
December 29, 2019 at 15:45
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think it´s the Rahu (North Node Cancer) and South Node Capricorn (Ketu) Maya "Illusion" The Euphoria of all the Capricorn Transits bringing the blissful Saturn (Karmic Relationship) together and the Neptune in Capricorn feels so blissful in tune with the Saturn channel of building an empire for 12 more years without any reward. Only building through hard labor the Egyptian Pyramid of slavery. Those heavy layers of stone, concrete, brick walls and chizeling out the images in the walls. It´s a true karmic experience for sure. :61:
December 29, 2019 at 15:45
Thank you very much. 31st of july 1986,10:35pm
December 29, 2019 at 15:47
=====
Thanks!

City please?
December 29, 2019 at 15:47
(Libra) Sharxx » goldenlion32
We met before years ago. Went on with our lives reached what we feel is one with ourselves then found each other again.
December 29, 2019 at 15:48
Dublin ireland
December 29, 2019 at 15:49
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Davis212
Are you putting the new chart up? :1:
December 29, 2019 at 15:49
=====
Good, thank you. I´ll get back to you in a little while with my views on the charts.
December 29, 2019 at 15:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Yes, I am putting everything up, haha. But in Whole Houses, of course, :-).
December 29, 2019 at 15:53
Very interesting. Thanks so much really appreciate it. Mysteries of the universe. Love it.
December 29, 2019 at 15:56
=====
You are most welcome, :-). And yes, I love mysteries as well, :-). Particularly those I get to decipher, :-).
December 29, 2019 at 16:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Ok, here I am. And first things first. Let´s take a look at your own romantic placements first, then his, then the synastry, then the Composite in that order. But it will be brief as I have lots of things to do today.

So you are a super Libra - Sun, Asc, Jupiter, and Mercury all in Libra in your first house. So you naturally gravitate towards relationships (and not just the romantic ones).

Venus is in the 12th house debilitated in Virgo, though, and conjunct Chiron (wounds). So there seems to be many wounds in the romantic department, as not only Venus is debilitated and in the "house of losses" (12th), but is conjunct Chiron in the 12th too (wounds we can not totally identify).

The Moon is conjunct Neptune in the 4th in Capricorn. This moon is more grounded and "serious", but being with Neptune, perhaps makes you a hopeless romantic in love with love, and more so being a super Libra.

But perhaps, you don´t allow yourself to get totally trapped in these Neptunian romantic traps and blindness, as a Cap Moon can be very realistic and grounded, and besides, you are a Virgo Venus - ALWAYS looking for "logical explanations" for your romantic feelings, haha.

Saturn is in the 5th house of romance, indicating perhaps, bad luck in relationships or many barriers and delays. And Saturn is square Pluto in the 2nd indicating perhaps, that if has affected your self-esteem and self-confidence regarding your love life.

Ruler of your 7th is Mars and is conjunct your Descendant, so careful with attracting bad-tempered and aggressive partners.

Next, his chart.
Login
(Log in)
December 29, 2019 at 16:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Now his own chart. And don´t get scared by that big red square in the middle of it, haha. It is not as bad as it seem, :-). I actually like his chart - in a way, haha.

Venus is right on top his Virgo Descendant. So his Venus is also debilitated in Virgo. Like you, he is always "Analyzing his feelings", haha. But in his case, he could be a little codependent in relationships, at the expense of his own individuality.

His debilitated Venus is also square Chiron in his 4th, so he also has many "love wounds" (because of lack of proper nurturing in his childhood). But his Gemini Moon make him interesting and very talkative, which is good for your Libra Ascendant and Virgo Venus, haha.

Jupiter on top of his Asc and in Pisces should - in theory - make him kind, gentle, and very romantic. But is square Chiron in his 4th, so perhaps he has many wounds in his childhood that didn´t help in making that Jupiter to "expand" his identity. Like, his hope and faith factor seems to be wounded some way.

Virgo Descendants can be a little critical and fault-finding in love, but his Jupiter in his Pisces Asc somehow balances that. And more so as he doesn´t have any hard aspects to Mars, Saturn, or Pluto, besides the Pluto-Moon square that usually, doesn´t manifest negatively in relationships other than, perhaps, a little tendency to be possessive and jealous.

Ok, now the synastry next.
Login
(Log in)
December 29, 2019 at 17:12
He really is a sweetheart. A humanitarian he drives an agenda for it.which I admire and stand by it wholeheartedly,We never,ever had our guards up with each other,considering our wounds it´s pretty incredible hence why I felt the need to get these charts looked at.could talk forever and continuously reasurre each other in a gentle way,its mind boggling to me.chemistry,love,huge sexual attraction,he literally awakens my whole senses and we feel whole without us even trying. In my core he is very special to me and I know I am to him. Also interesting how we have many planets at the same degree,dont know if that means anything.

I never believed in this kinda thing,like soulmates.like you´ve said I´ve always attracted mates with evil intention.but me myself have learned to love myself wholeheartedly and won´t allow negative energy near me. so this whole ordeal, it´s shocking to say the least, I first thought it could possible be a cruel act from the universe. So I pray it isn´t.
December 29, 2019 at 17:28
(Libra) Sharxx » Sharxx
His midheaven on the galactic Centre is rather cool to. ?
December 29, 2019 at 17:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Ok, now the synastry. Keep in mind, please, that I don´t really believe in synastries. I only trust what I see in the independent charts and in the Composite chart.

But, let´s play anyway, shall we? Haha.

So one immediately notices his Aries North Node (NN) conjunct your Aries Descendant and his Libra South Node (SN) conjunct your Libra Ascendant. This can immediately create an instant "pull" that feels "fated". And also, his Libra SN is conjunct your Jupiter. This can also feel very supportive. And your own NN is conjunct his Saturn, which I feel is a higher vibration Saturn as it is in Sagittarius and doesn´t have any hard aspects in his chart. So it can feel very binding in a realistic and grounding way.

You have 7 contacts with Venus in the synastry, 6 of which are "soft" and positive. 7 is a lot. Hey, but I have 10 with a friend, all positive, so I am the winner, haha.

8 contacts with the Moon, 6 of them very good. The Moon´s opposition with Mercury and square with the NN, is nothing to worry about. The former can keep it "interesting".

7 contacts with Pluto, 6 of them "soft". Hmmm, doesn´t it feels passionately good? Haha.

Saturn? Mostly good aspects except the square to Venus and Chiron.

Mars? Same thing. The only "hard" aspect to watch for is its square to Mercury. That can create many fights and arguments.

6 great connections to Chiron - BOTH ways - indicating that your relationship has a great potential to heal you BOTH.

Good connections to the Nodes (and many), possibly indicating of a past life relationship where there happiness was present.

So generally speaking, it is a great synastry.

And now, allow me 1-2 hours to come back to complete my analysis with the Composite, the one that matter the most.
Login
(Log in)
December 29, 2019 at 17:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
Synastry chart
Login
(Log in)
December 29, 2019 at 17:36
=====
"I first thought it could possible be a cruel act from the universe. So I pray it isn´t"

It isn´t, I assure you, :1:.

But allow me 1-3 hours to reply to your message more fully and to complete the analysis.
December 29, 2019 at 17:59
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Davis212
Man, you are awesome not gonna lie when it comes to astrology :P
December 29, 2019 at 18:55
(Libra) Sharxx » boyakasha the guru
He is isn´t he ?love it.
December 29, 2019 at 21:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » boyakasha the guru
=====
Thanks, most kind of you :1:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »