Marriage doomed to failure or success?

December 7, 2019 at 18:33 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) vznv
Marriage doomed to failure or success?
hello this is my first time posting ever here and i´m really desperate for advice or a simple reading

me and my husband are separating for awhile because of living situations going on. (California is very expensive and i have my own home in Texas. Stability for our children.) my husband and i mutually agreed to this and i´m leaving on the 22nd of this month. us both are trying to keep as positive as we could and are trying to lighten the situation with jokes and how i´m going to have his side of the bed ready for him when he comes home. (he can´t come because of law stuff he´s involved in.) it will be awhile for him to come to Texas. what i´m asking is will we survive as a marriage and couple when we do separate? we are taking the proper steps on what to do and how to do this but i wanted to go abit deeper and look at our birth charts. i don´t know what you guys could get out of this or our chart itself but any information/advice/simple reading would be greatly appreciated. I love this man so much i want us to be as happy and successful as we can be in 2020!!!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 8, 2019 at 11:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s okay. Synastry is not bad and if you both love each other then it´s possible to overcome troubles.

Synastry doesn´t say that much about what is happening nowadays. For that are available other relationship charts.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »