Synastry Chart (Me & partner) help please

December 3, 2019 at 14:47 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) jlfmc
Synastry Chart (Me & partner) help please
Hi, I haven’t really looked into synastry before but decided to see how mine and my partners chart looks, could anyone give me any insight on what is going on as I don’t know where to begin....

Thanks
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 4, 2019 at 10:43
(Pisces) bluerosepetals
Synastries can be deceiving as they only show the chemistry between two people, rather than actual dynamics of an established relationship (for that you might want to post a composite chart).

However, that being said, you two seem to have good chemistry. According to this synastry, you get along well most of the time. You have your Sun trining his (I assume it´s a he, correct me if I´m wrong) Sun, Mercury and Venus (and your Venus also trines his Sun so it´s a double whammy), and your ASC is trining his Moon, which shows a basic compatibility of your personalities, the way you communicate and the way you show/receive affection, even though you may seem rather different on the surface (your Ascendants are squaring each other). There are many oppositions involving Jupiter, so you may be prone to overdoing or overindulging together or one of you is prone to that, or maybe one of you may feel like their growth is limited by the other person, which also reflects in that ASC/Saturn square. Watch for that exact Moon/Neptune square as it can bring a certain amount of haziness and illusion into a relationship, although it can feel very dreamy.

I don´t know, this is the feeling I´m getting.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »