I think I like my boyfriend´s friend...

November 26, 2019 at 07:40 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Rosaline
I think I like my boyfriend´s friend...
So, this is the most complicated and embarrassing thing to discuss here for me. I am very very happy in my current relationship and am about to hit the 2 year mark. but suddenly, I have started finding my bf´s friend attractive. we never met in real life, but we talk to each other from time to time on social media and he is very very sweet.
the surprising thing is, I share a lot of similar aspects with him just like my bf. I have attached his chart.

for some reason I cannot attach my bf´s chart as well, but I will try to put here https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/…

idk what to do with this feeling. I absolutely love my bf, I just hope this is an infatuation

(my planets are in the inner circle, I have cancer sun, my bf has scorpio sun and his friend has libra sun)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
November 26, 2019 at 09:54
(Aries) ram_goat
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

He down with O.P.P. ?
YouTube
YouTube
November 26, 2019 at 10:06
(Cancer) Rosaline » ram_goat
ummm...no, we all three don´t like cheating or be cheated on, we have strong value regarding relationships
November 26, 2019 at 16:15
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Rosaline
:61:... Good luck...
November 26, 2019 at 16:23
(Cancer) Rosaline » Iceblu333
uhhh thanks I guess :61:
November 26, 2019 at 18:44
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Rosaline
Pretty much you´re learning how the masculine can mirror one another´s energies but in different combinations. Obviously, I´ve been in this situation before.

Usually, it just unfolds naturally. One I dated for four years and we parted, while the other one was life long friends.

Really you have to be honest with yourself and them even if it is chaotic and confusion. of course, when I was 19-23 I was quite young and it created some drama there, but really an important lesson there. I didn´t have astrology.

I wouldn´t worry about it too much, usually you have soul contracts with people and one ends up leaving and the other one becomes more of a priority.

I´ve had this happen lots of times actually, and there´s nothing really you can do about it, but go through the karma and dharma. I wish it was easier, but nope. Ha ha!

You have to figure out what works for you and which one fits best.
November 27, 2019 at 02:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
As much as this "modern" society (more like a dying one, haha) want us to believe that we should ONLY feel love and romantic attraction for just ONE individual, the fact is that such a thing is totally unreal and even abusive for the individual.

Of course, what we do with that attraction, infatuation, romantic feelings, etc, is another entirely story. If we have a monogamous agreement with someone, then we must always honor that agreement. To cheat - which I am pretty sure it is not in your nature - always come back to bite us very, very hard. The pleasure of one moment can become the pain of a lifetime.

But to pretend to kidnap our hearts so that he just feel love and attraction for our partner, is to be unnecessarily hard and even abusive with ourselves.

One can feel attracted to another individual besides our partner - or even feel romantic love - and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that; nada, zero, zip.

And our partner should and MUST understand that, and give us the freedom and space to feel what we feel, without any attempt to possess us or to invalidate or protest against our feelings.

As long as you don´t actually DO anything with that attraction or feeling that violate the agreements of the relationship, then there is nothing to worry about.

And those agreements - even if they are supportive of monogamy and not other styles of romance (such as Open Relationships or Polyamory) - should never include such things as:

1. You should always love just me, or

2. You can only feel romantic attraction just for me.

Never allow anyone to Kidnap your heart; just never do that. Not even God has that right.
November 27, 2019 at 02:39
(Aries) ram_goat
No more astrology.. no more stupid posts in here...

Just have a 3-way with the two guys and get it over with.

Google a few pictures to get some ideas.. then go get pounded.

Really has been an idiotic post with no astrology angle whatsoever.

November 27, 2019 at 02:50
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ram_goat
Lmao!
November 27, 2019 at 02:51
God, you make it sound so simple :61:
November 27, 2019 at 02:54
(Cancer) Rosaline » goldenlion32
Thanks a lot for the advice !!! :80:
November 27, 2019 at 02:54
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Davis212
Just hang out in the candy shop! There´s cultural diversity today in 2019. I think I´ll pass. Ha ha! I don´t remember my life being as complicated as the the younger generation at their age. I was chasing boys, but a lot harder to hide! :61: :61: :61:
November 27, 2019 at 02:55
(Cancer) Rosaline » Davis212
Thank you! I did convey to him once that I found his friend a little attractive. He understood why it was so
November 27, 2019 at 02:57
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"Just have a 3-way with the two guys and get it over with."

:61:

"Google a few pictures to get some ideas.. then go get pounded."

:61: :61: :61:
November 27, 2019 at 02:58
(Cancer) Rosaline » goldenlion32
Indian culture is way more complicated and restricted. at least 90% of Indian households don´t believe and support dating let alone double dating or threesomes :61: If you are lucky enough, you will get allowed by your parents to date, but not have sex cause it will be a disgrace to the family to lose virginity before marriage. VERY VERY rare families are open af
November 27, 2019 at 03:08
(Pisces) fishscales » Rosaline
"I did convey to him once that I found his friend a little attractive. He understood why it was so"

He "understood"?

I´m sorry, that´s just not normal...

You sure he doesn´t find his friend attractive too?

Though I suppose it would make for a more free-flowing threesome dynamic if he did...

Maybe he wrote the same post as you, about the same friend, but on another astrology forum

You should go look...
November 27, 2019 at 03:08
(Aries) ram_goat » Rosaline
Maybe Vedic Astrology has some answers..

or the Kama Sutra.

If Indians are such sexual prudes then how has it come to pass

that India´s population exceeds China´s ?

With a conservative Indian or Muslim family, yeah, you are screwed.
No pun intended.

Still, what answers can astrology provide here?
November 27, 2019 at 03:11
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"Still, what answers can astrology provide here?"

Maybe there´s some north node poetry about it
November 27, 2019 at 03:13
(Cancer) Rosaline » fishscales
No no, thats not what I meant at all :61: He said that they share same thought process...like they both are into deep conversations and shit, have same type of humour etc. So he kinda understood why I found him attractive
November 27, 2019 at 03:17
Indians are like that, all weird and shy about sex but are not so shy behind the bedroom doors :61: (and then the thing is more than half of our population is uneducated and keep reproducing like its no ones business :61:)

being the youngest in my family with different ideologies, its very difficult out here.

I am new to astrology so I just wanted to see who I am more compatible with thats all
November 27, 2019 at 03:30
"He said that they share same thought process...like they both are into deep conversations and shit, have same type of humour etc. So he kinda understood why I found him attractive"

The fact that he didn´t get pissed is what worries me.

I dunno... I have Venus and Mars in Taurus, and I´m a Libra rising.

I´m the jealous type. Not proud of it, but it is what it is.

https://youtu.be/3O4J4DH4tyo
YouTube
YouTube
November 27, 2019 at 03:35
Oh boy he does get jealous very very badly, if I am the only girl in a team of boys he will literally pull me out of there. But he has a list of "safe guys" and his friend is included in it. My bf is very confident about himself when being compared to certain guys cause he knows I will choose him.

He is confident that his friend wouldn´t like me more than a friend :61: nor will I have any strong af feelings for his friend cause I am more extroverted than his friend.

He literally told me. once "he is so safe, I would let you two go for a movie alone and hangout" (idk whether he was exaggerating or not lol)
November 27, 2019 at 03:43
OK... I´m not saying he shouldn´t trust his friend... Or you... But if my wife told me she found one of my friend´s attractive... I can´t say how I´d react.

I mean, I wouldn´t fly into some rage... Though it would probably turn into a fight of some sort... Suffice it to say, I would not like it.

Even if my wife did find one of my friends attractive (hopefully not jeez)... She would never let me know.

She knows me well. :4:
November 27, 2019 at 03:56
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
"Though it would probably turn into a fight of some sort..."

No scratch that, it would 100% for certain turn into a fight :61:

But more from a "why the fuck are you telling me this" angle... Though I would NOT be happy about the whole situation either...
November 27, 2019 at 04:06
I can totally understand. I think he has some psychic or mind reading skills, he can sense and understand who is very bad to have around me.

I had this brother (not biological, just a guy who treated me like a sister), we were childhood friends. So, he was jealous of the fact that we were so cool with each other. me and my bf were playing a video game to which I decided to add my bro. He got so furious he gave me silent treatment throughout the game.

He told me not to play any game with him and I kept arguing cause he was my childhood friend and bro.

One day I made a huge mistake of not telling my bf that I was playing with my friend (he saw us online and playing ) he indirectly kept asking me to which I acted innocent and naive (I didn´t want to make him angry)

But he knew I was lying (he hates lying to the core). The fight was so so nasty, I was like "okay, we are gonna break up now I suppose..."

He forgave me but told me to block my friend from everywhere. and since then I never had any contact with my bro (my bro knew how jealous and angry my bf was and he NEVER tried to contact me either)

Actually there were a lot of reasons he hated my bro. he hated the fact that he was using a girl to get over the crush who rejected him, he hated how my bro would indirectly suggest me to break up with him etc.
November 27, 2019 at 04:47
OK, no offense, but in that situation it sounds like your boyfriend was just being a paranoid, controlling asshole.

To expect your partner to give up their friends of the opposite sex... Who were friends before the partner even came along... Is absurd.

Unless he smelled something funny on your "bro"...as in he was trying to steal you away or something.

Sounds to me like he was just insecure and jealous because you were hanging out playing video games with someone of the opposite sex. And that´s ridiculous.

Let´s be totally clear: having a prior male friend who you still hang out with shouldn´t upset your boyfriend unless he´s insecure and/or paranoid.

But...

Knowing that you find one of HIS friends attractive is totally different.

I don´t understand how he could be upset about the first situation and not care at all about the second.

Seems to me it should be the opposite.

Anyway...

Then you wrote this:

"Actually there were a lot of reasons he hated my bro."

OK...

"he hated the fact that he was using a girl to get over the crush who rejected him"

That has nothing to do with the friendship between you and your "bro", and should not illicit some kind of jealous reaction on your boyfriend´s part.

"he hated how my bro would indirectly suggest me to break up with him etc."

Well... Tough shit. Friends talk. They share their views about eachother´s lives sometimes. It´s part of friendship. If your boyfriend was secure in himself and in your relationship, he wouldn´t care what other people were telling you.

Again, all of this is dependent on whether your boyfriend "smelled" something funny on your friend...

But you haven´t mentioned anything like that...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »