Mutiple Intense Venus Overlays = Which one is more dominant?

November 25, 2019 at 10:32 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) pearlshop
Mutiple Intense Venus Overlays = Which one is more dominant?
As you can see below, my Venus (and Mars) fall into my love interest´s 12H. Their Sun, Mercury, and Venus fall into my 8H. They´re both considered ´intense´ houses in Synastry so the overlapping Venus overlays of 8H/12H made me wonder.

Which one is going to show up more?

What I generally understand about 12H Synastry:

The house person can´t or struggles to see whatever planet is placed in the 12th house. So, if someone´s Venus is in their 12th house they´re often confused about the planet person´s feelings or doesn´t understand their expression of love. Because of that, the love is often unrequited by the house person. They have absolutely no idea. At the same time, the house person often feels exposed and too vulnerable around the planet person like they can tell them anything. This usually makes them uncomfortable so they´re scared but also intrigued by the planet person.

This isn´t a ´do they like me?´ post. Instead, I´m wondering which overlay has more dominance when they´re both conflicting? Or more accurately, does one overlay cancel out elements of the other? Would the 12H synastry be more prevalent in this situation or would the 8H Venus synastry dominate?

Can they ´see´ my expressions of love because their Venus is in my 8H or does my 12H synastry with their Venus make them blind?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 25, 2019 at 15:23
(Pisces) fishscales
"I´m wondering which overlay has more dominance"

"Or more accurately, does one overlay cancel out elements of the other?"

I don´t think either one has more dominance, and certainly neither one cancels the other out. One may be more overtly noticeable than the other (probably the 8th house one), but the other one is still there and in effect.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »