blackpilled

November 24, 2019 at 08:09 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
blackpilled
If you make your conclusion based on others´ opinions...
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 24, 2019 at 09:24
(Taurus) nutelina » Iceblu333
So if you want to talk about it, go ahead :15:
November 24, 2019 at 23:10
You chicken. I´ll send Ram_goat over to where you live! :99: :47: :85:
November 24, 2019 at 23:11
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
What do you mean?
November 24, 2019 at 23:12
I think you have some old hurt you might want to throw out? How about you leave it behind you? It´s just information in the end anyway. Once you realize that you grow tremendously. Don´t let anything stand in your way of growth :62:
November 24, 2019 at 23:12
Oh, you mean if I chose not to end the conversion as an agree to disagree?
November 24, 2019 at 23:15
No I mean, go deeper. It´s not about agreeing, you two just have different viewpoints on the same issue. There is no right or wrong. "There is not spoon" Neo - kid (movie the Matrix)
November 24, 2019 at 23:20
Haha, I had a story. But it is not about me. It´s about a friend.

In short. She fell for a guy, he got her pregnant and he begged her to abort it. She was so in love with him she did.

Well later she found out he was cheating on her and he actually told her a week before a wedding he had planned with another woman. She forgave him and still chose to be with him in secret tho he got married later. She only agreed to 1 thing, that it could only be his spouse and her in secret. No one else.

Well he got her pregnant again... He begged her to abort another baby and she did.
Later she found out that he was cheating on her and the wife with another woman who was not his wife...

She had put up with so much from him because she was attracted to him and loved him deeply. But Because he lied to her again; she called the wife who, knew who she was from other people and rumors... she asked the wife how good of a divorce she wanted. And she told the wife everything.

She testified in court for the wife and destroyed the man. The wife got 100% of his assets, alimony, and spousal support for life.

She told me after that, she would never be the same. No matter what, at the center of her heart is a pebble. Or a small rock. When it comes to love and romance.
November 24, 2019 at 23:21
The man had not just cheated on her (and the wife) with the one girl, but multiple. And got a few of them pregnant as well. Basically begging them to abort theirs as well. Which some did... She didn´t know about all of them...
November 24, 2019 at 23:24
Oh! I forgot my point!

After he broke her heart and she got her revenge she focused on her work.

She bought herself a house and land, and multiple vehicles. Men sought after her because everything she had was paid off and they saw what she had. They wanted to move in with her. Be with her, ect. She knew she had leverage and a destroyed broken heart. After that man broke her heart, she became a monster on the inside. She had men cutting her grass, fixing things for free, ect. If the man could do nothing for her, physical work wise, she didn´t need them. She only used men for what she wanted, and she never married them nor made any commitment. She dangled a carrot for whoever would come and use them until she didn´t need them anymore.

She learned carpentry herself. Learned alot of jobs men do herself to the point where she could do it better herself.

She was nice/sometimes but she vowed to never let another man break her heart again nor have anything over on her ever again.
November 24, 2019 at 23:25
There is more to the story but that´s the short end of it.
November 24, 2019 at 23:26
I agreed to disagree only because I was busy and didn´t feel like debating.

Mr Nutelina
November 24, 2019 at 23:39
I re-edited everything, so it should be readable now.

But are you happy now?
November 25, 2019 at 00:48
After all of that bravado? Nothing?

Well I re-edited the story again. There is more but, I´m done. Have fun. Ttyl
November 25, 2019 at 09:03
I´ll send you a PM :62:
November 25, 2019 at 09:10
This would make a great film! Feeling up to writing?
November 25, 2019 at 14:24
My LIFE would make a damn good movie. Trust me no... I have too many stories... Too many...
November 25, 2019 at 14:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Pain can really break people. I know personally that it is very hard to feel love after so much heartbreak. But at the same time, what other way is there to cure such madness, other than just letting yourself love again. Get broken again? Well shit, just gonna have to try and try again. Me in a nutshell with my romantic "life". Bout the only thing I am learning is to overcome wrath out of the ordeals.
November 25, 2019 at 16:22
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » David Evans
Pretty much, but that is why I love "leverage."

There´s a price for fucking me over...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »