Composite charts

November 22, 2019 at 09:28 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Composite charts
The composite chart shows the outcome of the Synastry chart, which only shows the chemistry between two individuals, but the composite shows how these two energies actually work together. Super fakking fascinating if you ask me. Tho i am very curious to learn about the Composite NorthNode, Something i can´t really find much or good information on, so maybe someone here can help me out with that or correct my assumptions?

So far, from own observations :

>The Composite NorthNode shows potential struggles within a relationship, especially when hard aspects are being made to it, correct? Besides that it also shows the potential purpose, what you should work on as a couple. What might lack in the relationship?

>The signs don´t matter that much within a composite chart (i have read that somewhere tho, but i´m not sure if that´s correct), but more so the house and aspects? The only sign placement that matters is the ASC, but maybe also the NorthNode?

>The house that falls into the sign of Capricorn is an area of serious karma or delayed matters? So far this has been correct from my own observations.

>The placement of Chiron does show the area of struggles (duh ofcourse) But when Chiron is placed within the 3rd house and being square to the ASC, it seems that both individuals have serious difficulty with balanced communication and can experience quarrels that lead nowhere. Explosive verbal communication and manipulation ?

>Saturn-Venus aspects, especially hard ones show a relationship with high karmic value that have to do with selflove. The squares are the most difficult and might lead to a breakup anyway

Does anyone have some interesting things to share about the composite chart, information about longivity, purpose, what shows the reason why the relationship was formed in the first place,...

All information is welcome

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 22, 2019 at 10:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In the power and splendor of the universe, inspiration waits for the millions to come. Man has only to strive for it. Poems greater than the Iliad, plays greater than Macbeth, stories more engaging than Don Quixote await their seeker and finder.
November 22, 2019 at 19:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your observation is great. :15:

Just curious why composite North Node and not the South is struggle? Or both are struggle?

What do you think about:

composite Moon,N.Node,Jupiter square Chiron in 5th + Neptune in 11th

composite Chiron in 5th trine Ascendant

composite stellium Moon, Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto

composite Nodes on ASC/DSC

And that Capricorn, omg.
November 22, 2019 at 20:43
(Gemini) stigmí
I find composite charts as very interesting. There is always something what put another puzzle to picture of relationship. It is chart of how both partners appear or behave as a pair.
I dont have many examples, but i can say some of what you wrote is right..
Connections to saturn always means some karmic. Not only venus, but also moon. And also means some frustrations...
Struggles i think come when sun and moon are not in harmonic aspect. And maybe full 8th house can indicate bond and potential of struggles or at least challenges between partners. And also how many things they will share together.
Maybe when they have together planets in 4th house they can feel themselves as their home...
I agree that north node can offer the way where they can grow or in what energy will they feel like filling their purpose....
I am curious for another answers...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »