Aspect Count: Loving, Passionate, Easy, Etc.

November 20, 2019 at 21:33 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Maverick
Aspect Count: Loving, Passionate, Easy, Etc.
When you look at the Love Compatibility Partner Horoscope, you get a "scoreboard" of the Loving, Key, Passionate, Easy, Conflicting, etc. aspects between you and a potential partner. Is there a feature that lets you do a sort of reverse search to find people who have a large number of Loving aspects for instance? And those who have the least number of Conflicting aspects? :99:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 21, 2019 at 13:31
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Hi NotADocYet,

Is there a feature that lets you do a sort of reverse search to find people who have a large number of Loving aspects for instance?
===
not yet. But I have a beta/unfinished version of such reverse search engine ... and I´m currently testing and working on it.

I will post more info once there will some progress.
November 21, 2019 at 14:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Petr9
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I usually use nightly, vanilla, canary, trunk, alfa builds of software as I am mostly able to cope with any problems as BSOD or missing linux kernel. Worse is no internet connection when you forgot to package GUI. The beta stage of development is good enough to launch. Maybe for beta subscribers first, I could volunteer with testing and feedback. But maybe you´re in pre-alpha stage?!
November 23, 2019 at 12:54
(Sagittarius) Maverick
Thanks, Pete! This would be a very powerful tool! It´s a lot of work to manually look at every profile and I don´t really care where my soulmate lives. Plane tickets are cheap, wasting your life on bad relationships is not! I´d search the world for the perfect partner but the search can get time-consuming. AstroCartography tools would be cool, too!

Thanks so much for replying to my post, it´s such an honor and I´m such a fan of your website and can´t thank you enough for what you do, here!

Cheers! :37:
-Chris
November 23, 2019 at 13:28
(Sagittarius) Maverick » Petr9
And of course, let me know if you need help with beta-testing! I like this website and would love to be involved.
November 25, 2019 at 00:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Astro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think the site should add a feature that incorporate North Node connection into the compatibility feature. I believe having someone personal planets or Ascendant/Descendant angles touching someone Nodes is extremely important in synastry connection, probably more so than some of the other synastry aspects.
In my personal experience people whose personal planet (especially Moon) make a trine, sextile or conjunction to my North Node tend to be very important relationships. So, incorporating the nodes in the compatibilty feature would be a great addition, and give better synastry predictions.
November 26, 2019 at 23:35
(Sagittarius) Maverick » Astro
Oh, NO! I feel like I´m starting trouble! Maybe there should just be a section of the Forum called "Wish List". People can request features that this website should have??
February 27, 2020 at 12:12
(Taurus) helluin » Astro
YES! Please :) This is what I have been thinking and ta-da someone else is saying this in the first post I checked at this forum. Good sign :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »