Are/ why are Cap women hard to love ? Or seem so...

November 19, 2019 at 16:04 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Are/ why are Cap women hard to love ? Or seem so...
Hello! I know it´s not ok to judge someone solely based on their Sun Sign, but I´ll refer here to typycal Cap women, with planets in Cap and heavy earth on their chart.
I spotted that people usually are like "ewww" when I tell them I´m a cap.
Particularly men, as all of them seem to know that we are the serious type, the ones always looking for a serious/committed relation.
Apart from the way we seem, I could add we are quite reserved, we prefer to open up to a smaller circle, we value more deep conversations than small talk and the list goes on.
It´s always annoying to read horoscopes as for Cap all the accent is put solely on career. Always.
What is your opinion? Is there smth that makes as desirable in very "commercial" terms? Are we the most underrated sign? And why?
Advice is very appreciated :)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
November 19, 2019 at 17:35
(Aries) ram_goat
Underrated in a way, yes. Under appreciated is maybe a better word. Cap rising here. Cap is kind of a lopsided sign like scorpio. A bit serious, in the same way scorp is way too absorbed in their own emotions, as if emotion was something new in the universe, rather than the common lot of humanity. Like babies discovering their own penis.. as if no other baby had one.. ever. Cap like order and structure, likes things to run right, orderly... Now many can get lost in this.. becoming too preoccupied with it, so that it is hard to relax and have fun, but deep down I think cap are just mellow dreamers who want to dream good dreams and live them, but they also understand and see the responsibility that lies beneath things.. ownership, leadership, desires.. all carry responsibility & karma (saturn is the planet of karma..) with them and cap sees this clearly so it makes them reserved, thoughtful, cautious. These are reasonable things. I think cappies also understand that the best dreams are the ones that come true, not the ones you talk about endlessly but never accomplish.. like sag or gemini.

There are unevolved cappies too, who make everything about money or status or outward things, but these are malajusted types, one finds examples of this in all signs. If you want to see cappies come out and become more extroverted, plan a life where things are planned well, taken care of, are orderly, where the trains run on time and nobody has to ask "where is the taxi?" or "where is the waiter?" or "who is in charge here?" It´s different than Cancer, who needs these things for emotional security.. Cancer will accept the illusion of order as real, cappie just wants the real thing, the real deal, in all things. Not so hard to understand really. I like cappie reserve becuase it is genuine.. they are not bragging all the time. They show you themselves slowly.

Being modest, sincere, honest, earnest, genuine, in your personality and your dealings to me is a display of the utmost respect and regard for the other person.. If they want to misunderstand or call it something other than what it is, then that is their mistake, not mine. There are many crass & rude people in the world. In fact they are the majority. Cap is refined, nuanced, subtle. Not a good match for such people.

I see cappie as a good thing, doesn´t turn me away at all. I know this will be some combination of a person who is interesting, refined, mature, conscious of the larger picture, complex, active in the world in some manner, mentally or physically.. and many other things. But a complex personality. I like this. Simple becomes boring after you have understood it. But this is not for all people.

November 19, 2019 at 17:47
(Libra) leorising
i have saturn in saggitarius in 4th house, my emotions came with age, after 30 years old... return of saturn was a terrible moment for me, i felt alone, but now with 33 years old i feel that i am ready for love
November 19, 2019 at 18:02
(Aries) ram_goat
I think the instincts of your ASC & Moon will make more trouble
for you in this life than the instincts and impulses of your Cap sun.

Cap tends to clean up and remediate karma, if you listen to it´s advice
and follow it diligently to the best of your ability.

But if handled badly I could see taurus & leo making lots of bad karma
across a lifetime in the trio that makes up your chart/personality.
November 19, 2019 at 18:17
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » ram_goat
What is it that I should pay attention to? I´m trying to constantly work on myself :)
I see Leo gives me a sort of artistic/boheme/talented personality that gives consistent shine to my otherwise arid chart. Negative part: being moody, selfish, maybe a bit of a drama queen sometimes...
Taurus...the pleasure for the best things in life, the constant search for beauty in everything, the elegance.
Neagative: being very stubborn - but this is a Cappie thing as well.
November 19, 2019 at 18:24
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » leorising
My Saturn return will begin in 2 years I think, once Saturn enters Aquarius (2021?).
BUT as I have a Stellium in Capricorn and Saturn is there, things seem to move already. In 2020 it will pass through all my big conjunction in Capricorn, so I think it will feel like a return.
But do usually these returns seems that awful? Do they have to be intense in the negative way?
I mean, if you´re on the right track, shouldn´t it be a bless - I mean, you will be pushed to working really hard, but you´ ll have results on the long run?
What made it that bad for you, Leorising? :)
November 19, 2019 at 18:26
Also...really liked your ending...saying that now you´re ready to love.
Wishing you a lot of luck in this respect! :1:
November 19, 2019 at 18:28
(Aries) ram_goat » Luna Alba
Sounds like you understand the fundamentals pretty well..

now just practice to perfection.. a very cappie activity

Taurus can be boorish, reactionary, acting out of fear, not acting
from high principle, or evolved principles.

Leo can have an overdeveloped sense of "I" in the ego
and an underdeveloped sense of "we"

just some things to think about

mussolini was a leo..

google image search fascist party hedquarters, rome..
November 19, 2019 at 18:29
(Libra) leorising » Luna Alba
I grew up in a poor family and had to fight to study and go to college ... it was a difficult situation. but after overcoming several challenges I achieved the dream stability ... but when I got there I realized how important my family is, because my job is very saturnine and I needed to have a family. Since I couldn´t get my marriage so far, it hurt a lot ... when I realized how the real society worked. Until then I didn´t have to look at it, my old job accepted me just the way I was. In this saturn I reached, I would have to be more. and it hurt a lot when I saw that I couldn´t count on people close to me

but i could heal my chiron in 11th house, and everything change in my life... it was a problem that I had to solve, but I only managed to solve at 31years old. this is the key so that I could live better and relate better to people

Edited: in fact all this suffering described is the chiron’s fault
November 19, 2019 at 18:29
Such a beautiful way to put it :).
Thank you :)
PS: beyond astrology, I hope I´ll manage to express myself so nuanced and delicate in English too :4:
November 19, 2019 at 18:39
A hard life in childhood, constant struggles and restrictive envirenment in youth...very Saturnian/ Capricornian. I can totally relate :).
I sort of achieved financial stability already, but not in love. I´ll see what life has in store for me.
Let´s both hope for better days :)
November 19, 2019 at 18:41
I can totally relate to that Leo part :(
Me, me, me...
November 19, 2019 at 18:41
(Libra) leorising » Luna Alba
:17:Yes!
i have lot of pride of myself, and i am so thankful to God to all blesses in my life! :17:
I believe everything has an hour to happen... :68:
November 19, 2019 at 18:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Virgo is more stereotyped than Capricorn. You cannot change your Sun sign. I agree that horoscopes are often written in stereotypical way expected of that sign.

I´ll rather omit rest of the private comment now and stay impersonal official pro today.
November 19, 2019 at 18:52
There is also something snobbish in cappie nature.

expressed on a low level, it is just that- snobishness. Shallow, materialistic, superficial.

expressed on a deeper level, it is a sharp, practiced, experienced mind, well aware
of karma, responsibility and the consequences of things. It makes you selective & picky. Choosing with intelligence, not just emotion. Seeing to the logical ends of things, outcomes, where events, feelings, actions lead. An ability to see to the end, where the road leads & it´s end. And making judgements accordingly.

Also sadly acknowledging that you are not fit for all people, and not all people are fit for you.

Karma and responsibility are good words to think about when considering cappie matters.

That is why cap seems so serious all the time. Always thinking ahead to where things lead, where the road ends. Less about the present moment.

I always thought the Morrissey song "Bengali in Platforms"
captured this cappie mental tendency well..
the tone, at different times: observant, melancholy, vibrant, wistful.
a very cappie mixture when you listen to the lyrics..
cappies live this mixed way each day.

Morrissey was accused of racism for this song, but his observations are much more nuanced than that.

November 19, 2019 at 19:19
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I don´t know about Capricorn Women, but if you´re anything like Capricorn men, you may just make them work hard for ever to get your attention, reward, make them do a lot of inner work, external work, and may need the empire built before you pay attention to them seriously. That´s just the way I´ve experienced Capricorn. It´s all work and no play until all the ducks are in a row. Which can be years in Capricorn transits.
November 19, 2019 at 20:19
(Taurus) nutelina
Maybe because they are perfectionist? I´ve seen it so many times.. Great at work, hard from the outside but bleeding from within. Such a shame.
November 19, 2019 at 20:22
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
>Leo can have an overdeveloped sense of "I" in the ego
and an underdeveloped sense of "we"

:61: best summary I´ve read in quite a while!
November 19, 2019 at 22:16
Materialistic...in a way, we are. But as our ruler - Saturn represents karma and also the father/authority, I spotted many of us had a difficult childhood - material needs, tensed atmosphere, restrictive environment,a tensed relation with the father (karmic enemies maybe).
Ofc you become an adult with some issues - it´s harder to open up, you need to gain financial stability, to have a certain security in life as you never had it, you have to be serious and work hard as nothing comes easily to you as it does for other signs.
What did we do so bad in past lives to be born under this sign? :)) :4:
November 19, 2019 at 22:32
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"Now many can get lost in this.. becoming too preoccupied with it, so that it is hard to relax and have fun, but deep down I think cap are just mellow dreamers who want to dream good dreams and live them, but they also understand and see the responsibility that lies beneath things.. ownership, leadership, desires.. all carry responsibility & karma (saturn is the planet of karma..) with them and cap sees this clearly so it makes them reserved, thoughtful, cautious. These are reasonable things. I think cappies also understand that the best dreams are the ones that come true, not the ones you talk about endlessly but never accomplish.. like sag or gemini... "

Great post... All of it...
November 19, 2019 at 22:45
(Pisces) fishscales
Alot of the heavier stuff has already been hit on in this thread... I need to read the whole thing...

Personally, I don´t find Caps to be hard to love at all...as a Pisces, I like the structure and anchoring in reality that Capricorns bring. Most that I have known were not boring by any means...most have also been downright fun...but I also always liked the fact that a certain seriousness existed at the core... A certain dignity, refinement and sense of sobriety... A sense that the purpose of life is not solely to have "fun"... A Capricorn is never going to be happy lying on the beach everyday sipping Margaritas enjoying a "paradise" of meaningless comfort and ease...I´ve always respected this attitude, and am honestly relieved by it when I find it in someone... It´s something I require in someone I´m going to be in a close relationship with... Probably why I married a Cap.
November 19, 2019 at 22:53
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
".. A certain dignity, refinement and sense of sobriety..."

It´s also a quiet, understated kind of dignity... Not the pompous, prideful, self righteous kind that is prevalent in other signs...

A kind of dignified dignity, if that makes sense...
November 20, 2019 at 20:08
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » fishscales
You and @ram_goat are great storytellers. Or you know how to put it both charming and right. Well-placed Mercury, I guess :).

I really enjoy your answers. I´ll keep posting boring Cappie dilemmas just for the sake of having the opinion of people like you :4:
Multumesc frumos! :3:
November 21, 2019 at 03:41
(Pisces) fishscales » Luna Alba
"You and @ram_goat are great storytellers. Or you know how to put it both charming and right. Well-placed Mercury, I guess :)."

I think it´s more that we´re just getting old...

:3:
November 21, 2019 at 07:54
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
I think it´s more that we´re just getting old...

Ain´t that the sad truth of it?

But hey, grab your acoustic, and I´ll read some north node poetry..

North node poetry slam..

Liven this place up a bit...

November 21, 2019 at 08:16
It might also be a good idea for you to look for someone 8-10 years older than you are...

Many neurologists agree that the brain has just finished forming sometime between age 24-27.. also from what I remeber not many guys are so serious about much of anything at that age. You´ll see a big difference with someone age 35. It´s like being 25 but with money and a stable job and material things to build a life upon. Like travelling ahead 10 years in a time machine. Just a thought..
It´s not something I would suggest for all signs, but I think it´s a good suggestion for cappie.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »