Lilith in Synastry

November 12, 2019 at 07:40 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) beyzacen
Lilith in Synastry
Lilith is the darkness of our soul. Our hidden power in the darkness, our shadow sides, what we hide deeply, is the dark side of the moon that absorbs light. It symbolizes our evil sides, this evil side necessarily exists within all of us. Lilith introduces us to this shadowed side of us and asks us to understand and control it. If we use Lilith´s energy correctly, we can train our own inner demons, which unleash a great inner force. Negative uses of energy such as heavy and bad karma, black magic ability, dark aspect of feminine energy, deep sexuality and so on. The fields are associated with Lilith. Lilith is important in synastry because it is extremely important in the attraction between people and in the quality of karma. It should also be carefully examined as it may indicate dangerous situations. In a synastry with strong Lilith angles, people experience a very deep, dark and very powerful attraction to each other, which is highly sexual. Sexuality in Lilith ties is different from normal; it is very dense and very deep, but also more fiery because it reveals dark and evil aspects. The risk of sexual obsessions is strong. They reveal the "evil" side of each other, they reflect shadow sides to each other. They are therefore very intensely connected, but also very compelling. If the positive aspects of the map are less / negative aspects are more than the parties can be easily hostile to each other. In some cases, Lilith, it shows dark and deep bonds between people like black magic from past lives. Regardless of the relationship, karmic lessons are very heavy in this relationship, going beyond the exploration of the mixed dark sides that people have to solve in their negative situations, to reach damaging and dangerous points. Lilith angles can be very enjoyable, but they are also dangerous. The most dominant and most powerful angle is the conjunction and the following effects are for the conjunction. Extra attention needs to be paid to the square and the opposite angle because the effects are even more compelling. For triangular and textile angles, the effects are softer and the risk of danger is less.

Lilith-ASC
The attraction between people is very strong and clear. It brings out all the dark sides of personality, the shadow sides is a relationship theme that needs to be solved. In this relationship, people are very much affected by each other´s identities and postures, experiencing transformation in this field.

Lilith-Sun
It has a direct effect on people and is very intense. It completely reveals the shadow sides of personality, and has a radically transforming effect on the self. After this relationship, people evolve into a completely different form. It creates an irresistible attraction.

Lilith-Moon
Emotional depth emerges intensely. It transforms all aspects of one´s inner world and heart, which have remained in the dark, by surface. It can be extra compelling because the moon is a planet deeply connected with the soul. May cause emotional obsessions.

Lilith-Mercury
It has compelling effects on people´s communication, minds and thoughts. There is a telepathic bond where they can feel each other´s darkest thoughts. They can be enemies to each other, if they have a common enemy they can be very destructive together

Lilith-Venus
Attraction is very strong, sexuality is intense and hot, creating a dark and deep love. They may be obsessed with passion. It can trigger the instinct of jealousy and possession. The dark side of love emerges, an angle that can be dangerous.

Lilith-Mars
It´s a very hot interaction. Since it is an angle that draws Mars´ energy into darkness, its negative effects can easily occur; it can lead to violence, abuse of power, and hostility. Care must be taken. Creates incredible intense sexuality and passion

Lilith-Jupiter
There is a possibility that Jupiter´s negative work can lead to waste, fanaticism, indifference, superficiality, and extreme indulgence. Yet Jupiter will soften Lilith. It may indicate a karma that arises from misuse of information.

Lilith-Saturn
It is one of the most dangerous and karmic interactions, it can lead to brutality. Sexuality is dark and powerful, obsessions can become serious. Karma is very heavy and carries the hardness of Saturn, extremely compelling. People may not be separated from each other.

Lilith-Uranus
It removes the boundaries of individuals and makes them open to any situation. It creates a very sudden and high attraction and magnet effect. They can do anything together, so danger exists unpredictably, causing impulsive and sudden situations.

Lilith-Neptune
It reveals the darkest desires and dreams of people. There is a risk of being lost in these dark desires and dreams. The risk of addiction is very high. People can fill each other´s minds with illusions, thus creating psychological disturbances.

Lilith-Pluto
Very dangerous, extremely karmic and transformative. Sexual attraction is irresistibly strong. They can touch each other´s darkest sides, see and activate even the most hidden evil sides. Has devastating effects.

Lilith- North Node
In order for people to move on their spiritual paths, their shadow sides must be solved. Although this is challenging, karmic lessons are very important. People go through a very important spiritual change by discovering the deepest of their dark sides.

Lilith-South Node
There is a very deep karmic bond between them. This hash must be completed. They know, feel, and trigger each other´s evil sides. It creates a dark familiarity with a very strong sexual attraction.

Sincerely
Beyza
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 12, 2019 at 14:21
(Aries) ram_goat
Best dye job I have ever seen..

I hope that´s not a wig.
November 12, 2019 at 15:14
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Interessting, thanks for sharing.

Well, i have my pluto and mars on my partner his lilith.... And he had his mars on my lilith.. I dont know what kind of shit karma this is, but it sucks. Someone can explain a bit more about such combo in synastry?
His uranus, neptune, jupiter and chiron are all square to my lilith..
November 12, 2019 at 16:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lilith conjunct Lilith is paradise and hell at the same time.
November 12, 2019 at 17:25
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
It is all true for lilith, I had my lilith on his :152:, :154:, :153:, very transforming in every way, it is like an obsession.. We lost contact for a year, I moved on..he found me in another country.
Lilith in :178: is like a curse sometimes.
November 12, 2019 at 18:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Morena_Lu
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Curse is the right word. I think, (and I hope I am wrong this time), that Optimal for long lasting satisfying relationship is only sextile :198: and trine :193: to any other planet. Maybe also inconjunct :195: Everything else is too much and destined to fail and broke in future. Conjunct :191: is great, but who can handle it long term. Opposition I had :163: :192: :152: and it ended up she hated me so much after only text messages. How much if in real?! Nothing new for Scorpio rising :4:
November 12, 2019 at 19:28
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Heres a chart of me and one of my old flames. Theres alot of lilith conjunctions. My lilith conjunct her NN, mars and Jupiter, and her lilith conjunct my Saturn and NN. It was a pretty heavy or intense relationship

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
November 12, 2019 at 19:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
=====
Synastry says it WAS alike you say so. :42:
November 12, 2019 at 19:42
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » MarvinReal
I can totally understand you, I met him on my 26 th birthday, he was like my soul twin, but jealousy, control problems..He was like:I like you more because I know I can lose you
November 12, 2019 at 19:52
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Morena_Lu
It was interesting in the beginning.. but after some time..who can handle it? :63:
Yes, I know your rising very good, :178: ASC is following me everywhere(jobs, friendships..)
Well, her reaction was pretty weird, why to "hate" someone?I also have very impulsive reactions..but to really hate someone..I think it never happened to me. I like :178: energy, I think in some way I attract people who are similar to me(8th :151: can truly understand everything about :178: world)
Oh, and he blocked all my friends on social networks,lol.
November 17, 2019 at 08:03
(Aries) beyzacen » MelodicBlu
Lilith -mars and lilith- pluto bith of them give you sexual carmic and arguing also they give to you sensual attraction and skin harmony. sex will be on the forefront.
November 18, 2019 at 02:31
(Pisces) fishscales » beyzacen
"Skin harmony" huh?

Thumbs up to that expression...

Filing it away under possible future song titles...

My wife´s Pluto is conjunct my BML

Skin harmony is definitely acceptable

Although that article makes it seem like we´re a couple of black magicians or something

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »