In a relationship with a Gemini

November 9, 2019 at 07:31 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) it_lord
In a relationship with a Gemini
What is it like to be in a relationship and what sign is most compatible with a Gemini?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 9, 2019 at 18:10
(Capricorn) Veil
Any Sun signs can be compatible... It depends on the other planets and aspects in there charts. Gemini like variety, and is very spontaneous. You need to be able to keep their interest.

I think Cancers can be very compatible because they share some of the same chaotic-ness... Cancer is emotionally all over the place, and geminis are mentally all over the place.

Sagittarius can work well with Geminis as well. They both share a restless nature and Gemini is very curious about sagittarius.

Aquarius and Gemini tends not to work from what I´ve seen because they are both non-committal to each other, and they don´t see any real reason to commit to each other.

Aries and Geminis tend to start out okay but the union in most cases don´t last because of Aries need for constant attention and Gemini need for variety and change. Aries can´t keep Gemini attention or interest... Gemini is also light and carefree, while Aries are passionate. They won´t get that passion from a Gemini unless there are some other planets, aspects or houses indicating this.

This is a general assessment based on only Sun signs I´ve noticed... Other aspects are important to form a complete picture.
November 10, 2019 at 20:56
(Gemini) Sharonrb11
I´m a Gemini so I will answer this from my own perspective, but of course, other elements of my chart will have an influence and not just my sun sign. My current relationship is with a Cancer. I´ve mainly been in relationships with Cancer and Aries. Most of my friendships are Sagittarius and Taurus. I also seem to encounter a lot of Scorpios, who I get on with but there´s usually some kind of block in the way.

In terms of relationships, I usually like to do lots of different things with my partner. A lot of the time I feel a lot lighter when doing activities, but sometimes I find it too easy to just do nothing, so I like someone who can motivate me. I am quite affectionate, enjoy deep discussions, enjoy sharing interests and learning about a partner´s interests too. I generally like to have my partner to myself, so i´m not big on hanging out in groups with them. I like to keep friendships and family relationships separate. I avoid conflict, but will usually be very diplomatic in any disagreements should they be voiced. I enjoy spoiling partners. Words are very important to me, and I need a lot of reassurance to feel content. I like someone who can teach me something. I can be quite dishonest about how I feel, and I can hide my true self to a certain extent.

I´m not entirely sure how much of this is typically Gemini-like but I hope this is useful :)
November 11, 2019 at 05:45
(Aries) ram_goat » Veil
Well said, triple cappie..

"Sagittarius can work well with Geminis as well. They both share a restless nature and Gemini is very curious about sagittarius."

They will quarrel eventually though.. and that becomes the end of things between them..
opposites rarely attract for long, I find. It tires them both out. They won´t even remember what they quarreled about, only that things are finished between them.

"Cancer is emotionally all over the place, and geminis are mentally all over the place. "

Oh yeah...
November 12, 2019 at 04:57
(Pisces) fishscales
To each their own, and God bless em :15:

For me... If I were in a relationship with a Gemini...This would be essential equipment...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 12, 2019 at 14:58
(Gemini) Sharonrb11 » fishscales
:61:

I think I´m the quietist Gemini out there. It always makes me laugh when I see things like this. It used to be why I didn´t give astrology much value, until I understood I wasn´t just my Sun sign. I guess I´m not a typical Gemini. My cancer partner is super chatty, and I´ve always been known as being extremely quiet haha. I don´t actually know any other Gemini´s so it´s hard for me to compare, but ´quiet´ would be the main word that people would use to describe me. This made me laugh though :61:
November 12, 2019 at 15:19
(Pisces) fishscales » Sharonrb11
It´s good to find people with a sense of humor about this stuff... I´m really just doing some astrological profiling for the sake of a joke...

Most people here, like yourself, understand that there are mitigating factors that could cause a person to fall very far from the expected sun sign stereotype...

We have all met them...

My mom is a Gemini though...and jeez...she´s a yakker...
November 12, 2019 at 15:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´ve been in a relationship with my Gem for 3 years.

The biggest struggle for me, was accepting that he is very much ´2´ people. He has his ´work & friends´ persona, and his ´home´ persona. When he´s in his work/friend mode, it´s like he´s fixated on that (Virgo ASC) and there´s nothing clouding that vision, even me. It was hard because I didn´t feel like a priority, and felt he was being selfish. At the beginning of our relationship, it was like I was his whole world, and he´d drop whatever he was doing at the time to make sure I felt like a priority. (Honeymoon phase, I´m sure.) But as we grew together, these ´personalities´ really started to present themselves. Being the Scorpio I am, putting my jealousy and possessiveness aside has been a huge struggle. We´ve been able to successfully communicate our thoughts and opinions, with good understanding from one another, brutal honesty is a must. Know that Gemini have a lot of love, often this is mistaken as being flirtatious, or fickle in love, but with my Gem, it´s that he very much loves his friends and has plenty of love for me, too. As mentioned above, they do need quite a bit of mental stimulation, or the relationship grows stagnate, quite noticeably. You can tell they´re bored because they´ll spend more time with their friends or on social media, instead of trying to connect with you. You´ll also want to make sure that you´re upfront with your wants and needs, because they´re not the types to go out of their way to dote on you. They´re independent, capable, and witty, with silver tongues and a darker humor. But I wouldn´t trade mine for the world.
November 12, 2019 at 15:42
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
Here´s a gemini for you..

I think she can fit her entire fist in her enormous mouth
(while she goes down on you in a theatre [canadian spelling])

and her other hand is flippin´ a high five..

and you still won´t merit a line in her song "Thank You"..
Login
(Log in)
November 12, 2019 at 16:07
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"I think she can fit her entire fist in her enormous mouth
(while she goes down on you in a theatre [canadian spelling])"

At least that would keep her quiet for a minute

Isn´t it ironic?
November 12, 2019 at 16:20
Dontcha´ think?

She was dating the blonde guy from "Full House" at the time too..

Uncle Joey.. now try and forget that image if you can. Wonder what movie they went to see? "Alive" starring young Ethan Hawke, perhaps?
November 12, 2019 at 16:21
:61: :75:
November 12, 2019 at 16:24
..while her other hand is tossin´ a salad...

(oh nails, baby, watch the nails..)
Login
(Log in)
November 13, 2019 at 01:58
(Libra) polareyezd » fishscales
Isn´t it chIRONIC don´t ya think? ?? IDK just thought it sounded funny.
November 13, 2019 at 02:33
(Pisces) fishscales » polareyezd
You should have put that in the Chiron thread :3:

"Chironic"... Not a bad term...
November 13, 2019 at 02:35
Why does that duck´s ass look like buttah

I´m afraid I´m missing something here...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »