Worst Synastry aspects you’ve experienced with someone?

November 6, 2019 at 02:14 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Awadamafever
Worst Synastry aspects you’ve experienced with someone?
I’m curious what are some of the worst aspects you’ve had with someone? For me I had a good friend and we had Sun square Sun Moon square Moon and Mercury square Mercury. Somehow we were friends for a long time but I finally got tired of all the fighting it was like constant arguments and neither of us would back down unless I decided to be the bigger person and end it. It was crazy cause we really were good friends but the fighting was so brutal. Also we had never even met in person haha this was an online friend thank god I can only imagine how bad it would’ve been in person.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 6, 2019 at 11:36
(Pisces) fishscales
Mars square Mars... I don´t want to say it was "bad" per se, but we were very competitive with each other...
November 6, 2019 at 11:57
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Mars square Mars was probably not the worst, just a really memorable one...

I had Venus opposite Saturn with an old girlfriend once (the Mars square Mars was with a male friend)... That was pretty lame...kind of a "wet blanket on fun" effect...

Having said that, I gotta give a shout out to Venus trine Saturn... I think that´s a great aspect in a synastry... Contributes to longevity/stability/responsibility in a relationship...
November 6, 2019 at 14:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Astro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mars square Sun double whammy in close orb is awful... The relationship is a constant battle of egos.

Moon square Moon is even worse... I don´t know if anyone can live with someone with this aspect between them.

Chiron in hard aspect in synastry to personal planets is a constant pain though it often start out promising.

The oppositions in synastry is always easier to deal with than squares. I´ll take an opposition over a square.

In the opposition you share some of the same characteristics, but see things from another point of view. If the opposition is not in a fix sign then it can workout well. If not then oppositions are terrible.
November 6, 2019 at 20:14
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
In the synastry of me and my ex:

A double whammy of Mercury square Mercury and Sun, both ways.
It was hard to communicate, sometimes we were able to have good long talks but for me personally i wasnt able to explain myself clear enough towards him, and always felt like i was losing my mind, literally, like forgetting what i meant, such as complete disconnection from my mind to my emotions when i had to explain something to that specific person. i only had this with him, never ever experienced it before. Within that same synastry there was a Mars square Mars, (within his birthchart he has mars opposite sun, so he sees everyone as competition, and it really was that way also) if i wanted to workout for sum reason, than he immediately said ´i go run now´ like he couldnt stand if i would better myself physically, but this was likewise, bc i got so fakking annoyed from his behaviour about his body, triggering me also into wanting to be better in some way. fakking unhealthy combo, do not recommend.
He had his asc falling into my 6th house, his chiron was also within my 6th house, and his ASC ruler (mercury) was square to my 6th house ruler (sun), i have gotten so sick within this relationship, ended up having an eating disorder for over 5 years. i was physically drained by this relationship. wtf one thing tho, when you check synastry, pls dont forget about that boring 6th house.. bc if your health is being destroyed by it, than its a reason to escape aswell.
His mars was square my pluto, i dont know where to start explaining this shit. but this became more visible after the relationship i think, because that ended up into 7 months of sexual assault, manipulation and abuse in a fucked up perverted way, his pluto in my 8th being square to my moon. jesus christ, this dude really tried to manipulate my emotions and thoughts his pluto also being conjunct to my mars.. holy shit,. such bad synastry,.. tho dont get fooled by that bc this shit lasted for 6 years straight.. i still dont understand how.. how. 6 years man..

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »