Money and businesspartner

October 28, 2019 at 21:56 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Money and businesspartner
So one business partner I got to know said repeatedly that money is just bad and bla bla bla while actually owing me money. So I naturally asserted he should do his job and just pay it back in parts but it seems the Mr. has a bad reputation. I know he is on the first day of Aquarius in 1979 and thus his moon is in Scorpio, so our moons clash from time to time and it´s funny he is trying to explain to a Taurus moon individual that money is bad and all that shit yet no problem when he spend mine... Doesn´t follow logic :25: :14:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 28, 2019 at 22:55
(Taurus) nutelina
So funny is there´s this other guy who didn´t have a dad and his mother adopted him but never had a husband, his moon is in Virgo but he´s Leo. Those two fit together somehow Aquarius and Leo but when I gave attention to the much younger Mr. Leo he was like yeah.. look I´m really interesting but all talk no walk haha... Funny how those moons work...

I wondered when I knew they would do this why did I went on with trusting them. I should have listened to my intuition and the funny thing is I always know in advance but I give them the benefit of the doubt.. Silly me..

I wonder is that Moon conjunct Chiron because it´s in 11th and involves Taurus..

The transits really do show this and I reckon going witht the transit works in my favour. It´s like swimming with the stream then against it.
October 28, 2019 at 23:21
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
So if money is bad perhaps he should give all of his to You.
You can take on that burden of bad for him.

It’s the least You can do! :4:
October 29, 2019 at 00:46
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
Exactly what I thought.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »