Relationship Synastry

October 15, 2019 at 11:25 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Mr Chen-Lee
Relationship Synastry
What aspects between two charts do you feel creates a magnetic connection in synastry?

I will go 1st....

Venus Conjunct Ascendant
Moon Conjunct Ascendant
Mars Conjunct Venus
Sun Conjunct Jupiter
Lilith In Partners 8th House

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
October 15, 2019 at 11:56
(Taurus) nutelina
Venus And Moon to Pluto
October 15, 2019 at 19:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Astro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Jupiter conjunct Moon
Moon conjunct Mars
Moon conjunct Sun
Moon trine or conjunct Moon
Any planet touching my Moon in a conjunction or trine I tend to feel close to the person unless the planet is Uranus or Pluto . Uranus is too much trouble and pluto much drama.

Their planets falling in my 4th or 12th house. 8th house is alittle tricky I either like them or I can´t stand them.
October 15, 2019 at 19:44
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think it´s a lot of conjunctions to planets within 5 degrees. I´m usually hugging someone´s chart pretty good when it´s a magnet. It´s usually with the archetypes as well.

North Node Rahu would be the number one or Ketu when I look at charts. Along with what planets are conjunct both ends or one end.

Venus/Jupiter
Venus/Mars
Moon/Mars
Pluto/Pluto
Uranus/Uranus
Sun/Moon
Moon/Sun
Nodes Squaring
Moon on the Nodes
Venus/Pluto
Mars/Pluto
Jupiter on North Node
Jupiter Ascendant
Chiron/North Node
Chiron/South Node
Uranus/South Node
Fixed Cross for sure since it is Leo/Aquarius/Scorpio/Taurus.
this is the feminine energy and if the masculine has a lot of planets here and the feminine you will usually find there speaking to one another.

Water signs Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio
The Master, Slave, and Dominatrix. They get in trouble all the time when they´re planets start talking.

Raw magnetic sexual attraction you basically blame the fixed cross and Taurus/Scorpio axis for sure.

Libra usually you find in prostitutes with a combination of the Virgo/Pisces axis and water trine with planets.
October 16, 2019 at 10:50
(Pisces) Mr Chen-Lee » nutelina
These are very powerful aspects. Like a magnetic attraction ??
October 16, 2019 at 10:52
(Taurus) nutelina » Astro
12th house? I thought 12th was bad but I see it much more... Maybe instead of bad a more advanced spiritual level?
October 16, 2019 at 10:58
(Pisces) Mr Chen-Lee » Astro
Its funny you say that. I also find moon and pluto conjunctions to be problematic. My current partner and I have moon conjunct Pluto within 1 degree... and there has been so much drama and power struggle.. I find I have a soft spot for someone if their moon is in my 8th house. I always think 7th house synastry like your partner having alot of planets in your 7th house can be endearing yet problematic... due to them finding themselves through you.
October 16, 2019 at 11:05
(Pisces) Mr Chen-Lee » goldenlion32
Wow this is very insightful. One thing I have always wondered is why my sun is conjunct rahu and moon ketu. I have never really stumbled upon it apart from my chart. That Scorpio Taurus axis is very powerful. You definitely brought a new perspective to my thinking.
October 16, 2019 at 11:07
12th house definitely has its pros and cons.. one side spirituality and the other side hidden activity and secrets.
October 17, 2019 at 13:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Mr Chen-Lee
System message: Post has been written by user Astro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, Moon in 8th house has a nice feel at first but like all 8th house connections it can turn into a nightmare. When someone Moon falls in my 8th house I get the sense they need me to help heal their emotional issues. So, I guess that´s where the soft spot comes in because you know they are vulnerable. But, once betrayed it´s all over in a big way because you know you helped the person in a profound way. You invested your energy to make them well.

7th house connections can turn into enemies after the honeymoon phase wears off. I think 7th house connections are superficial as well. They are surface level relationships. It´s marriage on paper but not necessarily in the heart.

Moon in 12th house can feel close as well, but eventhough certain planets in the 12th house have a good feeling at first. Most time the relationship never goes anywhere and left you feeling delusional or lost.

Most times in parent child relationships their planets fall in each other water house and that creates a psychic link between family. 12th house in good within family because it´s more spiritual base and unconditional love than some secret affairs or hidden relationships, that sometimes manifest in romantic 12th house affairs.
October 17, 2019 at 17:33
(Taurus) nutelina » Astro
>
7th house connections can turn into enemies after the honeymoon phase wears off. I think 7th house cennections are superficial as well. They are surface level relationships. It´s marriage on paper but not necessarily in the heart.

Are we still talking about the magnetic connections which are too powerful for to last?

>Moon in 12th house can feel close as well, but eventhough certain planets in the 12th house have a good feeling at first. Most time the relationship never goes anyway and left you feeling delusional or lost.

So interesting! People are attracted to the 12th houser, later feeling delusional or lost?

>Most times in parent child relationships their planets fall in each other water house and that creates a psychic link between family. 12th house in good within family because it´s more spiritual base and unconditional love than some secret affairs or hidden relationships, that sometimes manifest in romantic 12th house affairs.

People with 12th house seem eccentric to say the least but I seem to understant them.
October 17, 2019 at 17:57
Wow u are so insightful honestly. Out of curiosity what house placements do you feel need to be... in order for there to be a long lasting relationship... I did feel when 1st learning astrology that it was 7th house connections... like for example my partners sun mercury and Jupiter fall in my 7th house... at first I thought that guaranteed a strong connection but with more study and time I have realised different.... I personally think a strong 4th house connection is needed.
October 17, 2019 at 19:04
(Taurus) nutelina » Mr Chen-Lee
That is a good question, is 4th child house or own house?
October 17, 2019 at 23:56
The fourth house is believed to represent your early childhood, homelife and your roots. I believe that as home is the foundation the same goes for the relationship. How you were nurtured will always play a part in how you nurture. I also believe relationships wont work with out being able to nurture and look after your partner in times of need.... however, this could be my Venus and Jupiter conjunct in my 4th house speaking ??
October 18, 2019 at 00:01
=====
I think 4th house connections is great to have. Some saturn aspects in synastry can help add durability to a relationship. But, the 4th house connection does bring a closeness without the intense love/hate of the 8th house or the hard to pin down or confusing 12th house. 4th house can get emotional but it´s a sweet and nurturing connection. You´ll feel the genuine care.
October 18, 2019 at 00:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
"Are we still talking about the magnetic connections which are too powerful for to last?´

This is more like a 8th house connection. The 7th house is more like we can build something together. You´ve a nice job, good education, parents will approve, we fit well together according to society and can make a decent couple. Let´s get married and start a family. This is what suppose to happen next. There´s no deep emotions. It´s just another stage in life like getting a job or graduating school.
October 18, 2019 at 16:18
(Leo) Zephyrin
Lilith in partner´s 5th house

Lilith trine Sun/Mars/North Node

Lilith conjunct Ascendant

Neptune in partner´s 5th house

Moon conjunct or opposite Mars (especially the opposite one cause a lot of fights as well as strong sexual attraction)

Sun conjunct Moon (I really like that aspect because I feel somehow protected and warm with the Sun person.)

Venus trine or conjunct Pluto
October 18, 2019 at 17:59
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
Very interesting topic & postings by others ;)

I agree with most of you ;D

But you´ve all overlooked the most important factor of all that makes the rest work in love relationships ;D
Eros & psyche synastry,
I´d say as being the most magnetic connection that makes an lasting relationship.

Eros is the erotic turn on for a person.
Even if all the planetary aspects are right & favorable, having the eros mismatch partners psyche, means they´ll never be on the same wave length in bed, or with excitement during activities.
And won´t ever fall in love, because they´re turned off sexually.
resulting in platonic or dissatisfied/compromising relationships.
further reading here; >http://witcheri.blogspot.com/2012/…

But as I said I agree with most of you all on the rest ;)

in relation to that magnetic bond factor,
house/sector 5 (I rather call it sector than house, it just makes more sense on a star map)
sector5 also governs the "pleasure" pleasurable activities,
if partners have favorable aspect in that house
they´ll each other company more, experiencing more pleasure as having fun together. Giving & receive love/sex, is paired with creativity of 5th house.

House/sector8 sex/emotional commitment to partner, also infers magnetism
house/sector7 Partner Ideal descendant, how much we feel at home/meant to be. If this is mismatched, can experience repelling opposite magnetism.

Mars, the force/power/drive in the relation
Venus, the love/pleasuring/caring/support in the relation
Mercury, mindset/speech communication in the relation
Moon, romantic taste/emotional vibe in the relation

If any one of those are off in an unfavorable way, it´s compromise in an area, resulting in less magnetism or bond.

true as many of you say,
conjunct/opposite aspects are more powerful & magnetic.
But it´s high energy spark wise, and not so endurable on a day to day basis.
Neither partner can keep that strong initial vibe going for long.
And that´s not a relation! that´s a short fling! ;)
Trines are more relaxed aspects, tho not that intense it endures better in a lasting bond ;D

Those are different things It´s what you aim for ^_~ lol
short intense sparking magnetic bond,
or long lasting committed magnetic bond.
Still I think eros/psyche is the determining factor in both.
No excitement tuned to psyche, is no bond whatsover only a mere attraction/liking.

for sexual astrology & how much in tune you are with a certain sign/aspects
here´s a nice resource to check on>
http://www.sexualastrology.com/plan…

cheers
October 19, 2019 at 16:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Victor_Valiant_
=====
**But you´ve all overlooked the most important factor of all that makes the rest work in love relationships ;D
Eros & psyche synastry,
I´d say as being the most magnetic connection that makes an lasting relationship.**

Nope, Eros and Psyche synastry doesn´t make a lasting relationship. Eros and Psyche only describe the initial attraction and how the attraction might play out but it does not make it last. It only describes the potential connection... But, it´s still very informative. I use it see how a potential relationship might play out.
October 23, 2019 at 13:54
It´s funny you say that.. because my partners mars is conjunct my venus in the 4th house... my venus Is also conjunct my Jupiter in the 4th house... so it almost feels like I feel like a parental figure... it´s the hardest thing to put into words... however my lilith is in my 8th house and also in my partners 8th house... and their moon conjuncts their lilith and pluto in the 10th house... Need I say anymore ??????? lol
October 23, 2019 at 14:01
(Pisces) Mr Chen-Lee » Victor_Valiant_
Thank you.. that was very insightful... I have also studied eros and psyche but not in depth... will definitely get into some more research tonight???
October 23, 2019 at 14:04
I actually thought that saturn the moon venus and mars would be the most important. I cant forget Neptune as that can cause alot of deception in a hard aspect and Uranus as well in regards to sudden events.
October 23, 2019 at 14:04
=====
***so it almost feels like I feel like a parental figure***

This is so true... You do feel like you want to parent the other person. It´s a protective feeling almost. It´s like the way a parent cares for a child. You´re very right about that...

I guess the nurturing and mothering instincts kicks in in 4th house connections. It´s all love though. If the other person is okay with being alittle smothered from time to time. I like 4th connection... I don´t mind being smothered.
October 23, 2019 at 14:10
=====
I like saturn/Venus connections,. Saturn/Venus is my longest relationship... Saturn/Moon never workout for me. Saturn/Moon can be alittle difficult in terms of expressing and showing emotions and feelings in a relationship. But, it all depends on the Moon person.
October 23, 2019 at 16:49
Both mine and my partners moon trine and the venus and saturn trine too... I think this is probably what keeps us together after so much crap
October 23, 2019 at 16:51
I am very protective and I like to smother. I will let you do your own thing but I must make sure a go to the ends of the earth to make sure you are ok... guess that´s my fourth house manifesting my ???
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »