Ideal Venus Sign?

October 10, 2019 at 01:57 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Brie-Chan-San
Ideal Venus Sign?
What do you think is the best/most compatible venus sign for you, personally? Of course, love can be found in any venus sign, but ideally which sign do you think is best for you?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
October 10, 2019 at 18:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Now I think that Venus in Saggitarius is lovely. Previously other Venuses were the top. The first girl I felt in love with when I was 13, (and knew her birthday), had also Saggitarius Venus, but Taurus Sun.

Sag Venus is interesting because I have there only Neptune and Juno. Both of them square my Sun. Also other conjunct/opposition/squares to Gemini and Pisces attractive.

I like Venus everywhere where it connects with me, which can be in all 12 signs.

Your question: What is best? There is no ideal for me. Theoretically it should be earth and water Venuses best for me, for making my Descendant, Venus and Mars, happy, but I need lot of fire in love, because I am emotionally tough to unlock myself.
October 10, 2019 at 18:37
(Taurus) nutelina
Venus in Pisces

Cancer or Scorpio, Virgo is stupid, Leo is possible, Taurus, rarely Aquarius but it’s interesting with Pluto. Mine is in Libra.
October 10, 2019 at 19:00
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » MarvinReal
Hmm..well Venus in Taurus and my Venus in Scorpio kind of get into a fight for the most part even though I´m a Taurus Signature.

I married a Venus in Scorpio at one time that didn´t work out to well because that´s also fighting.

My close friends usually are Venus in Gemini, Venus in Sag.

Venus in Capricorn seems alright I´ve been around a lot of them, but usually not really connecting really in the passion, the same direction, or connecting intimately.

Venus in Virgo and me is debatable with my Virgo Pluto. Sometimes too much about perfectionist tendency or more about details and how things should be done. Analytical and logic.

Venus in Aquarius is on my North Node in Aquarius so Rahu tends to gravitate towards any Aquarius planet, since they´re evolving me. Aquarius tends to be easier today in 2019, but in 1990 was quite more difficult. Ha ha, it´s not always about what is most compatible, but what your soul intention is learning.

Which Venus in Scorpio tends to be about deep emotional intimacy, deep love, deep emotions, deep feelings, and naturally Venus in Aquarius is nice and also breaks you out of the emotional attachments, but yet you have to remember Aquarius is higher vibration of unconditional love, so you´re pushed to the max to embrace the eccentric, the differences, the weirdness, the creativity, the art, the music, and goes along with Uranus in Libra in the 3rd/with North Node Aquarius in the 7th.

I lack air, so Air signs are always going to feel like a breath of fresh air with my Scorpio and earth trine. More like oxygen.

Venus in Pisces can be very nice along with Venus in Cancer, in the 12th and 8th house, just because we speak the same language in a sense with Venus in Scorpio. It´s more a deeper connection.

Venus in Leo can be nice as well on the Ascendant, but usually more obsessive I think since it´s gravitating towards my Ascendant and South Node in Leo. I really never feel as comfortable with Leo planets, perhaps because it´s the same energy and too much of "I Need Attention." lol I can get a long with them, but it usually fades out fast.

Venus in Aries is alright as well, my child has this.
October 10, 2019 at 19:54
(Pisces) fishscales
I guess a good Venus for me would be one that´s conjunct my Mars... So Venus in Taurus

Hmm...that could be excessive though...I have Venus is Taurus as well..

Venus conjunct my sun should also be pretty good, so Venus in Pisces. I don´t know if I´ve ever known a Venus in Pisces person in real life. I mean, I probably have, I just didn´t know it. Don´t believe I´ve ever dated one, but I could be wrong.

My wife has Venus in Scorpio, opposite my Mars... Seems to work for me...
October 10, 2019 at 20:05
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
"Venus in Virgo and me is debatable with my Virgo Pluto. Sometimes too much about perfectionist tendency or more about details and how things should be done. Analytical and logic."

I had a girlfriend with a Mars/Venus conjunction in Virgo... She was interesting....

Definitely had a bit of the virgin/whore thing going on...
October 10, 2019 at 20:14
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
Ah...most likely, I forgot about that part.
October 10, 2019 at 20:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Helen.Pahlavi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I like earthly signs. Stability. Some water yes.
October 10, 2019 at 21:07
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
Oh yes! Taurus with Venus in Aries. I will never forget you Julie.
October 10, 2019 at 21:09
(Taurus) nutelina » fishscales
Oh really?!?
It is my opposite, interesting.

Marvin?
October 10, 2019 at 21:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
@Dainty
Yep, I was also rejected from Taurus Venus.

@everyone
I must clarify that Venus in earth signs I´ve never come across, which is strange given my Sun and Venus.

Water signs Venuses I like so much, but they tend to not like me, except of Scorpio.

Top are Sagittarius and Aries Venuses.
October 10, 2019 at 21:17
(Taurus) nutelina » MarvinReal
Marvin you have Venus in the 10th house. It makes a lot of sense. The purification.
October 10, 2019 at 21:19
Because Venus in Scorpio likes deep and dirty. It’s true I know from my brother, it’s too intense for me. I’m purist too but opposite of Virgo.
October 10, 2019 at 21:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
Yeah, I am angel, helper and clean language .... in public .... but you know what in private?
October 10, 2019 at 21:27
(Sagittarius) vidya_16
I´m venus in scorpio but I won´t like to date men with scorpio venus coz with this placement, people are a bit secretive in showing their emotions. I like to date someone with venus in sag coz I have sun in sag, so lets see how that´s gonna go. But a guy used to like me with venus in sag and libra sun, I never had any attraction towards him though. I´ve had attraction towards venus in cancer or taurus men.
October 10, 2019 at 21:30
A sneaky bastard? ??
October 10, 2019 at 21:34
(Taurus) nutelina » Helen.Pahlavi
It’s your moon honey. Have you tried Venus in Virgo?
October 10, 2019 at 21:54
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Only two I know for certain. Venus in Aries is excellent !
Venus in Leo. Terrible!

Though the whole chart may matter.

I had a great 23+ year relationship with a woman with whom we have a not great Synastry chart.

So I take it with about 10 pounds of salt.

I like whom I like. I get along with the woman I get along with.
I don’t care what our charts say.

The Venus in Leo woman I mentioned should have been into me .....but nope ! Ultimately I couldn’t even be friends with her .

The Venus in Aries is still a very dear friend.
October 10, 2019 at 22:50
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
I´d like to take a look at that 23 year relationship synastry... Bet I could find something good...

If not, I´ll be honest and say I can´t and it´s a mystery... :4:
October 10, 2019 at 23:10
(Taurus) nutelina » fishscales
:2:
October 11, 2019 at 03:06
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
One thing I noticed about myself and my Aries woman is that the challenging aspects were ultimately good for us both.
We learned and grew.

Our communication was direct and totally honest ( and still is) so we always knew what was going on.

No games and no useless drama.

So very comfortable. Complete trust. She is still a dear friend.
I certainly am a better person for knowing her.

Up until the last 4 or 5 months it was absolute dynamite! :69: oh yeah!
October 11, 2019 at 18:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I just try to remember everyone´s sun... Because I got into astrology recently, Idk any of my past crushes and friends Venus signs.

All I know is Venus in Aries sucks, because I have it and no one loves me (even liking is rare)
October 11, 2019 at 19:10
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Venus in Scorpio, intensive and passionate...

Maybe because I have Venus trine Pluto aspect, it is always everything or nothing, black and white...Sometimes I feel more like Scorpio because of Pluto influence in my chart.
October 11, 2019 at 22:30
(Taurus) nutelina » Vanille
Because you would give yourself away cheaply?
October 12, 2019 at 00:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Vanille, the super virgin who can´t even make eye contact...

Such a cheap hoe, disgusting ~

No but really... No one loves me, it´s time to accept that and just hate everyone cause what´s the point anymore... People "care" as long as it benefits them, or they realize I´ll never give them what they want (attention, sexual stuff, be their little slave)
October 12, 2019 at 00:20
(Aquarius) Amdash » nutelina
Dude shut up, I have been Venus in Pisces!??
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »