Parent and Child Relationship

October 8, 2019 at 16:59 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Zeleninka
Parent and Child Relationship
Hello, is here someone who could explain in more details which are the most important planets and their aspects to understand to build a good relationship between parent and child?

Not sure about Compatibility chart here as it refers more to romantic relationships. Thank you!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 14, 2019 at 11:31
(Pisces) IleneTs
I think, that the most important thing is to look at the position of the Sun and the Moon with regard to the parent concerning the elements and during childhood often the Moon of the child.

For example, an Earth parent must take into account that a Fire child or Moon in Fire is often busy grumpy and takes a lot of risks, but that is his way of learning things and it is not wise to slow that down completely, which can be difficult for an Earth type etc.

The modalities also play a role.
For example, a fixed character cannot switch easily etc.

Elements:
Fire - Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Earth - Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Air - Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
Water - Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

Modalities:
Cardinal - Head, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn
Fixed - Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius
Mutable - Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces
November 14, 2019 at 13:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Compatibility analysis using synastries and composites, is used for any kind of relationship. The romantic one is just one of them. It is used for friendships, family relationships, relationships with co-workers, etc, etc.

So just post the synastry and composite chart with your child, and make sure to include the "Aspects Table".
January 4, 2020 at 21:41
(Cancer) Zeleninka » IleneTs
Thank you. I am Cancer Sun and Leo Moon in 8th house and my child is Libra sun in 12th house and Pisces Moon in 4th house. I read that 12th house may be quite challenging for natives.. Any experiences particularly for libras?
January 5, 2020 at 02:12
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » Zeleninka
This is a topic I´m interested in, since I have young kids myself, and it´s interesting to see how we all interact differently with each other.

I don´t know much about synastry, but I´ll give my input based on what you provided.

I´ve heard that earlier in life, the moon sign tends to show more than the sun sign. The sun sign is something we grow into. Pisces moon in the 4th, your child will tend to be sensitive to fluctuations in the home environment--they´ll need a calming space, will have a creative imagination, and will need time/space for this outlet. Cancer subs are typically about the home and nurturing, so at first glance, this seems harmonious, but it´s hard to tell without the rest of the chart.

As your child grows into his/her sun sign...12th house is very self-sacrificing, and Libra tends to be the mediator, so there´s a chance it could take a great toll on him/her, and she will likely need to work on developing healthy boundaries and self-care.

How old is your child? How would you say you get along right now?
January 5, 2020 at 02:22
(Cancer) Zeleninka » RunnerChic85
Thank your for your quick feedback. Actually she is only 3 months old, but somehow I am now very curious about all of that. As I am cancer and she libra sun (squaring each other) I feel nervous about whether we can make it work later..
January 5, 2020 at 02:50
Awwww, congrats on your new baby! Enjoy this time--it goes fast! I have some more to say in squares (not always bad :1:), but I´ll respond under venushouse´s post so I can re-read what she wrote.
January 5, 2020 at 17:05
I´ll take a stab at some things, but being new to this, hopefully someone with more experience can elaborate more.

I actually find mercury to be very important. Communication is huge, great majority of any relationship is based on communication. Your Mercury is in Cancer, hers in Scorpio. Two water signs, so you´ll both likely communicate with each other with a lot of emotional depth. Her being Scorpio Mercury though, she might need more encouragement to express those emotions, since Scorpio tends to be protective of emotions. You being a Cancer Mercury, a cardinal sign, should be able to provide the environment where she feels safe expressing her emotions.
January 7, 2020 at 13:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Zeleninka
System message: Post has been written by user Author, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My mother is a Libra sun. We get along just fine.
January 7, 2020 at 21:45
(Cancer) Zeleninka » Author
Thank you!?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »